1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

1x1 Pokétopia Tour (Tala x 122)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by 122 Generation, Oct 4, 2022.

1. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    The next day Michelle was up early
    She grabbed her stufr she need it and her belt with her poke ultra great and 1 master ball on it.
    Michelle decided to get a walk around the island

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    (Haha if she really did walk around the whole day, she’d miss the event)

Leon had woken up shortly after Michelle and only in time to see her red hair leave the apartment. He grabbed his Poké Balls too and set out to walk about the city and grab breakfast. There was a breakfast cafe located among the many buildings on the ground level so he went out to meet Maria there.

After all, he didn’t have all his Pokémon with him. So Maria might be able to loan him some of hers.

3. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    (Lol. That would be bad)

Michelle eventually walked also into the cafe for breakfast. She stretched herself and ordered a berry pie. She sat down near the windows drinking a glass of milk and eating her pie

122 Generation likes this.
  4. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    The moment Leon walked into the cafe, he was surprised to see how busy it was. There were a lot of other places to eat breakfast so why this one? He agreed to meet Maria here though.

Of course, the first thing he noticed was the red hair of his companion. Seeing how it was so crowded her and that getting his own table would take a while, he went up to Michelle. "Do you mind if I join you?" he asked as he went up to her table.

Meanwhile, Maria and Evergreen had gotten off the train at the station and began making their way across the city.

5. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    Michelle was kinda surprised at his suggestion. "I guess you can" as she moved her stuff to make room for him. "Your up early though"

6. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Leon gratefully took the seat and space that Michelle made for him. “Hey, how did you know I sleep in?” he said while ordering Moomoo milk and a savoury berry pie. For some reason, he had a liking to pies but he managed to keep a constant build as if he never gained weight. He was handsome too.

Then his pie arrived and he began to eat. He didn’t know how to start conversations with girls and if he had the guts, he would have said something.

Belle, personally, was amused. [You could ask her where she’s from…] she squeaked.

Pirate Captain likes this.
  7. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    Michelle shook her shoulders. "Trainers I know always slept in" she said. She continued eating her pie in silence being used that no one asked something. Michelle rarely talked about herself. Even so she liked to brag about her Pokémon and her champion status

8. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    "I see... So where do you come from, Michelle?" Leon asked. Then he continued eating his pie.

9. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    Michelle was for the second time surprised. And totally off guard. "O im from Dewford Island of the Hoenn region. However I started my journey at Johto." She told him. "How about you

10. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Leon nodded, his facial expression not changing by much. "Dewford Island? That makes us neighbours, in a sense. I'm from Larousse. For me, I did most of my travelling here in Pokétopia. Belle here came with me the whole time."

Belle waved at Michelle.

"Johto, though, huh?" Leon continued. "What kind of journey did you do?"

11. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    "I see. I guess I passed it a few times. I went first searching for gyms and doing leagues. Than came back to catch the Pokémon. That goes for all the regions I have been too" michelle explained. "Got me champion title for 3 regions. I am busy to make more titles"

12. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    "Three times champion? Oh, sorry if I didn't recognise you..." Leon said. "That's good though, that you've seen many things. One of these days, we should battle. I'd like to see what other Pokémon you've caught."

At some point, Maria and Evergreen had entered the cafe together. The staff recognised the pair, owing to Maria's height and the Gardevoir who followed her everywhere, and allowed them to walk in with some kind of reverence (Maria and Evergreen placed their orders while they were at it). Maria and Evergreen walked around until they found Leon sitting with Michelle.

"Hi there!" Maria greeted them and she sat beside Michelle (Evergreen sat beside Leon). "Well, it's the first day! How are you feeling?"

"I'm okay," Leon said.

Then Maria was served a big smoothie and Evergreen a stack of gummies. With a big smile, Evergreen started to eat.

13. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    "Yeah I noticed that" she said annoyed. But took a deep breath. "Who knowsmaybe we fight here" taking another bite she saw the small girl from the day before seeing them even sit with her. "Morning"

14. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    “Hiya!” Maria greeted with a wide smile. “Michelle, right? Looks like you’re having fun already.”

She handed a Poké Ball to Leon. “This is Evergreen’s ball. Make sure she gets lots of time outside it though!” Then she also passed two more balls to Leon. One for Regina, and the other for Technik.

Evergreen looked at Michelle while she munched on her gummy. “Three times champion? I guess you’ve been through many challenges. You’ll have fun here I bet.”

15. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    Michelle looked at her, and the way she spoke annoyed her. ''I am done here.'' She stood up ready to walk out. She wasn't sure why but something in Maria, seemed annoying. When she suddenly thought of something and sat back down. ''I am doing some research also, do you know this girl?''
    It showed of a girl with Black hair, and a evil look into her eyes. She was with her Pokémon, seeming to train but it was more like rough training, something that shouldn't be seen in a usual trainer.
    ''She is on the moment in the SInnoh region.''

(Throwing in an oc, but she won't make an appearance here. Just reference)

16. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    (Sure)

Maria looked at the picture. "She looks familiar. Was she a participant here in Pokétopia?"

Evergreen shifted uncomfortably. "She looks like she's having it rough. Who is she?"

17. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    "That is possible. Her name is Kira. And she particpated in diffferent leagues and actually won. However due the way she uses her Pokémon. She get set back to second place and officer Jenny is searching for her. " Michelle said. "Her main Pokémon is a Raichu"

18. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    "Is that so...?" Maria remarked. It would be worrisome if a character like her showed up at the park. This Kira character would have to get through customs first if she was being tracked by the police. "Sounds like a rival of yours." If she had to guess, Michelle might have even known this Kira.

That said, Maria finished off her smoothie and Evergreen finished her gummies. Then Maria stood up. "Okay, Leon. Evergreen and I will need to do some work for the park, but we'll make it in time for your match!"

Leon pocketed the three balls Maria had given him. "Of course," he said. It was a little strange that Evergreen would be walking well away from her Poké Ball, but then again, Evergreen was fiercely independent. She was basically Maria's self-proclaimed sister.

19. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    Michelle looked at her. "Rival??"
    She sighed. "I got to go" she stood up and walked out of the cafe for real.

20. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Soon enough, as Maria and Evergreen had gone, Leon went after Michelle. She was hard to miss with her red hair standing out in the streets.

He ran up to her side. “Right. The first event is supposed to be at Main Street. Want to walk around there for a bit?” he asked. He was careful not to phrase it like he was asking her out - the context was convenience.