1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

1x1 Pokétopia Tour (Tala x 122)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by 122 Generation, Oct 4, 2022.

1. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    (Im fine whatever)

There was also a battle with a timid girl and a small kid . Who tried to win with a charmander and a squirtle.

Michelle sighed. "I go grab a snack" she said seeing those boring battles.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,438.5
    (Ha, I guess it could wait then)

Leon nodded. "See you then."

The battle sessions had taken time and very soon the day passed and night fell. It was also around that time that the lights of the city began to light up like a beacon in the water around it. A wind chill had begun blowing through the streets but the air was very festive.

3. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    While walking through the street Michelle felt a chill around her. "Gonna be a cold night" she said , while looking at the other trainers

4. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,438.5
    The streets were also crowded with many more Trainers as the day passed. By that time, the Tour had begun posting provisional results on the leaderboard. After a series of battles, these were the results and points were awarded based on placement of the session.

Leon had gone out to look for Michelle and even he felt the wind chill running around him. He wasn't expecting it to be this cold and was glad that he had an outer layer with him. He figured, however, that with the streets like this and night falling, it was going to be hard to find Michelle in this. He decided to go grab a snack at one of the convenience stores and also something for Belle too.
    Pokétopia Tour Leaderboard 1. Michelle (10)
    2. Symphony (8)
    3. Leon (6)
    4. Linda (4)
    5. Colin (3)
    6. Aidan (2)
    7. Lucas (1)

Special Tour Leaderboard (No results yet)

5. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    Michelle yawned as she threw away the wrap of her snack. She decided to walk around, and later going back to the hotel room.

6. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,438.5
    Leon eventually went back to his room too and found Michelle there. "Oh, you're back already? Where have you been?" he asked.

Belle smiled, now that she had recovered. [We'll have the night session begin at the gateway soon! That will be fun.]

7. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    Michelle looked up from her bed. "Yeah, I didnt know I had to report to you where I was" she said back. As she looked back at books for strategies and other stuff about Pokémon and future journey planning.

8. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,438.5
    "R-report? Hey, I didn't mean it like that," Leon replied. Seeing that Michelle was diligently reading her books, Leon decided that he also wanted to rest up. He reviewed the results of the first round. "I'm impressed, seriously. You've won the first round. Think you can keep that up?" he asked, and then laid down on the other bed.

Belle hopped onto Michelle's bed. [Whatchu reading?] she squeaked.

9. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    ''Of course, I shall win this tournament with ease.'' she sighed seeing this Bellossom going on her bed. ''I am reading these things.'' Guessing what the smal l Pokémon want. ''You did get a beating, you alright now.'' as she went down to her bag to grab a little poke snacks. ''You like this?''

10. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,438.5
    Belle's eyes brightened. [Yes please!] she squeaked.

Leon chuckled at Michelle. "You sound very confident. Well, we'll just have to see when we battle." Then he went to take a nap.

While Belle was snacking, she asked, [You used not that many Pokémon. Where are your others?]

11. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    Michelle grinned "of course I am confident. If I wasnt I would lose " gazing down to see Belle. "I am sure you wonder where the others are and all I can say they are ob my belt." As the Pokéball belt hang on the bed beside her backpack

12. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,438.5
    [I... I see. I'd like to see them sometime,] Belle squeaked, nibbling on her snack.

Then evening fell very soon and the city lights started shining in the dark. The Gateway Colosseum was beginning to set up for the next round of the Tour. Helicopters, televising the broadcast of the event, were also flying around the colosseum.

13. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    Michelle hadnt noticed it but she had fallen asleep with book on her lap. She yawned as she looked outside. It was already dark, she stretched herself as she went to the bathroom

14. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,438.5
    Whereas Belle had also gone to sleep, having decided to make use of the time to rest. Leon had decided to wake up and stretch a bit. It occurred to him that Michelle wasn't around and then he realised she had gone to the bathroom. He looked out the window to see the city lights and the colosseum in the distance, then he went to check on his supplies.

He also had a glance at Michelle's Poké Balls. What other Pokémon did she have? He was tempted to look at them.

15. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    (maybe he accidently lets her Pokémon out)

Michelle looked a t the mirror, grabbing her hairbrush trying to straighten her red hair. She stopped as she thought that she had to take a shower first. it seems she was kinda tired , going under the shower

16. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,438.5
    (Not a bad idea)

The bathroom door was still closed when Leon decided he had gotten curious enough to examine Michelle's battle pass. Did he just imagine hearing Michelle turning on the shower? It seemed a little early for a shower, he thought. Then he thought about what Michelle might be doing... Well, at first glance, she was very fiery...

His absentmindedness caused him to accidently drop all of Michelle's Poké Balls...

Pirate Captain likes this.
  17. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    The pokeballs dropped to the floor and Pokémon came out of it. A very confused umbreon espeon ampharos pidgeot typloshion came out. When even a shiny gyrados came out being way too big for the room destroying the stuff around it.

Michelle heard the ruckus as she quickly turned off the water . Quickly dried off and did part of her clothes noticing the door was stuck. "Hey whats going there! Leon!" She called out

18. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,438.5
    (Oh dear. Wonder how Michelle will react to a destroyed room ;))

At first Leon was startled by the sudden appearance of the first five Pokémon, but the real panic came when the red Gyarados was unleashed in the room. The sheer size was pushing everything in the room and things were falling to the floor, and completely destroying things in the process. Worse still was that Belle, and likely the other Pokémon, were getting squished by the Gyarados in the process.

"Crap," Leon whispered. Then he raised his voice to the bathroom door. "Um, nothing's happening!" he called out, trying frantically to search for the Poké Ball that would recall this Gyarados. It was hard, however, as Leon was also getting squished. The bed covers were flying, the window was starting to crack, and Leon was thrown to the floor.

On the floor, Leon could see all of Michelle's Poké Balls sitting just beside the bed. However, he was trying not to get crushed by the Gyarados which was simply too big for this room. "Everything's under control!" he called out to Michelle.

Pirate Captain likes this.
  19. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    "You sure?? Why cant I leave the bathroom. Are you redecorating a hotel room or something" Michelle felt so confused.

The Pokémon indd getting squished and all 6 were in a panic. They heard Michelle voice but didnt knew where from

Luckily the pokeballs had stickers on them. Where each type was from which Pokémon

(Hahah me too. )

20. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,438.5
    "I... I'm sure! Positive!" Leon called back. He lifted his head to reach for the one ball decorated in blue stickers. Blue for water, maybe. It was the safest bet. "Nothing... to worry... about."

He grasped the Poké Ball and turned it so that it pointed at the Gyarados in the room. He tossed it in the air, hoping to recall the Pokémon before it completely obliterated the room (and possibly everyone in it).

As a result of that, Leon was lying on the floor, as if he had already been flattened.