1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Question Pokeball Question

Discussion in 'Support Hub' started by Athena Mckala, Sep 5, 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Athena Mckala

(Giratina Egg)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽45.4
    Great Ball ★★Ultra Ball ★★Lucarionite ★★★★
    I've got a question for everyone here (since I'm still new here) if I were or someone else were want to get a Riolu or any Pokémon that is quite rare which Pokémon ball will be the best use?

2. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    Ice Stone ★★★★Icy Rock ★★★
    I usually mass-buy Pokéballs because they're cheap, and it feels less bad when a Pokémon breaks free of it.

(Btw, I'm not a mod, but don't feature a thread unless it's important)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Riddles

Riddles Extra Spooky

Grimm
    (Duskull)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,645.4
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    I usually go with regular Pokeballs as well. There's such a huge price difference with Great Balls and Ultra balls that I don't think it's worth it.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Sethal

Sethal Vibing to OST

Aurile
    (Alolan Vulpix)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,428.1
    Comet Shard ★★★★Star Piece ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Thunder Stone ★★★
    Well, the best ball for that occasion would be the Master Ball. But since it's unlocked at Level 20 and costs 250PP, I guess that's not really an alternative. Idk, when the Shop sale is still on, you should also get a few Super Balls/Hyper Balls. If not,then the normal Pokéball it is.

5. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    To answer your question @Athena Mckala, a Pokéball should do the trick. Since it's a regular Pokémon, it should be easier to catch than say, a legendary.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.