1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Pokebank/Transferring In ORAS?

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by Prestiegefull, Nov 18, 2014.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Prestiegefull

Prestiegefull Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    So in oras, I'm almost 100% sure pokebank will be usable, as they announced that it will be used for future titles.

But, does anyone know if i'll be able to use pokebank as soon as i start? As in, starting out the game once i get it and immediately use it to give myself some Pokémon? I only plan on giving myself a few low levels to start out with, like another starter or something. Someone on reddit said you should be able to use it as soon as you get the Pokédex, but just asking anyone on here that may know!

HYPE TRAIN

[3D='390'] (I want to use this guy as a team member, from x and y that I have, please don't let me down 9-10 doh!)

2. Nate

pooper scooper
    (Meltan)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.9
    You should be, after all an update for Pokebank was released today that makes it compatible with OR/AS.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Venzix

Venzix Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽26.0
    I'm not sure if you can as soon as you start, but you can in X and Y so you might be able to use pokebank. You will have to make it to a poke-center to use pokebank though, so technically you have to play through part of the game before using it. Also, since you wont be the OT it will have to be in your level range in order for it to respond to you.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Prestiegefull

Prestiegefull Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Well, I just plan on an extra starter, and if this game has the same code as xy, it should listen to me as long as it isn't lvl 20 or higher, then there will be the first gym and so on and so forth.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.