1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

PokeGen Questions

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by 7Demented, May 31, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 7Demented

7Demented Hex Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽119.6
    Hey, I've been trying to figure out how to use Pokegen for a bit. I know the following:
    • You must use a specific DNS
    • You have to upload the file to a website server
    • Go into the GTS and recieve the Pokémon
    But when I tried, the game either disconnected automatically or I don't get the Pokémon I uploaded. Am I doing something wrong?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Nate

pooper scooper
    (Meltan)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.9
    Did you enter the DNS code the site tells you into your wifi settings? If not I can help you do that.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Potatrobot

Potatrobot Resident Potato

PokéPoints:
    ₽42.0
    There's a page with specific instructions on my shop thread. You could visit that if you haven't changed the DNS.
    Also, it's critical that you have an open space in your party when you collect Pokémon from the internet. You can't let it go to your box, otherwise it could have all sorts of problems.

4. Fizzysoda

Fizzysoda Valor Lake Cryptid

(Jirachi Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,390.9
    Soda Pop ★Reaper Cloth ★★★Amulet Coin ★★★
    <strong class='bbc'>Automatic generated message</strong><br />This topic has been closed by a moderator.<br /> <br /><strong class='bbc'>Reason:</strong> Inactive thread<br /> <br />If you disagree with this action, please report this post and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it.<br /> <br />Kind regards,<br />Lake Valor Staff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.