1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Pokemerch

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by BiohazardSr, Dec 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BiohazardSr

BiohazardSr My name is Sid. Sid the Bard

PokéPoints:
    ₽71.6
    Do you guys own any Pokémon merchandise? What is it? How much stuff do you own? How often do you get them? What is your favorite once? What is your least favorite one?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. sohrob101

sohrob101 Destiny Draw!

PokéPoints:
    ₽80.7
    I own a plush Chespin, and Pokémon cards, but I don't really own a lot. I unfortunately rarely get Pokémon merch sadly. I don't really have a favorite or least favorite either haha.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Heropanion

Heropanion Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    I have 2 different t shirts that show Eevee and all the eeveelutions and a hat that has Pikachu, Bulbasaur, Charmander, and Squirtle on it (I still have yet to wear it once)

4. thunder2910

thunder2910 Black Belt

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.6
    my figurine collections has had new additions recently. In total I have mewtwo, venasaur, mega blaziken, yveltal, xerneas, rayquaza, dialga, giratina, pikachu, primal kyogre, marshtop, oshawott, kyurem, pignite, buneary.

I have plushie zubat (used to have starmie and snorlax) and a tent

If manga counts, then I have 6 volumes of Pokémon Adventures, the other one is a manga of a movie

I also have other general books like novels and guides + a couple of posters

lots of cards and quite a few dvds

These 3 are my favourites though :
    [​IMG]

5. Maantijger

PokéPoints:
    ₽268.5
    I've spent way too much money on Pokémon plushies this past year, so I have a ton of those. Recently I also got a Magikarp cloth to hang on the side of a closet, but it didn't fit. Now it's situated on the bookshelf in the hall >_> There's a few more Pokémon related pieces of merchandise I own, but I'm honestly too lazy to look for them all right now. There's a cool cardboard thing that came with a TGC box on the cupboard of the cupboard next to my desk though.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. mweep

mweep The Roaming Legendary

PokéPoints:
    ₽21.3
    I want plushies but my parents be like nope. I have an Umbreon hoodie, probably the weebiest thing I own, and lots of subtle references around my life/room

7. Maantijger

PokéPoints:
    ₽268.5
    If you think an Umbreon hoodie is already weeby, you're still not too deep in anime hell. Get out while you still can before you spend $40 on a Nisekoi wallscroll and a Shokugeki no Souma A3 calendar >_> Pokémon plushies are always yes though :3

8. Shada

Shada netflix binging

(Taillow)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽252.7
    Repel ★Charizardite X ★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Galladite ★★★★Bottle Cap ★★★★★
    I own wayyy to much TCG, but besides that- I don't have much. I don't have any T-shirts, XD.
    I use a Pokémon badge holder for work and my Pokémon wallets on a day to day basis.

9. mweep

mweep The Roaming Legendary

PokéPoints:
    ₽21.3
    Nope, not in anime hell, but Pokémon/Dragon hell? it's too late now. See, it was $35 dollars custom from Etsy, with a tail and ears. My friend refuses to be seen anywhere near it.

And if I had money, I'd also have my hands on a pair of those Axentwear cat-ear headphones... they look terrible on me though. I have a friend who got them, and she looks really nice w/ dyed hair and the headphones with the lights on

10. ✯Ho-OhLugia✯

✯Ho-OhLugia✯ Pokemon Masters

PokéPoints:
    ₽132.0
    I love merchandise, but I wish I a little more (I need to get out of that thought). I love the merchandises I have already, though!

I have a plush toy of various Pokémon including all the Eevee evolutions, Keldeo, Mew, Chespin, Fennekin, Froakie, Reshiram, Zekrom, Totodile, Cindaquill, Tyrunt, Amaura, Noibat, Bunnelby, Woobat, Minccino, Snivy, Tepig, Oshawott, Meowth, Pikachu, Link, Litleo, Drilbur, Munna, Mega Lucario, Mega Garchomp, Pidove, Bulbasaur, Squirtle and Charmander.

I have tiny figures of all the Unova Pokémon, Arceus, Pikachu, Mewtwo, Entei, Mega Latios, Mega Rayquaza, Primal Groudon, Primal Kyogre, Mega Mewtwo X and many more... can't remember!

I also have articulated figures of Xerneas, Yveltal, Zekrom, Reshiram, Kyurem, Black Kyurem, White Kyurem and more.

Expensive figures I own include Red Nendoroid and Mewtwo D-Arts figure.

I also have lots of Pokémon t-shirts, posters from the Orchestra and this, but I can't show my sister so I have to put in in spoilers.

I have N Nendoroid that is coming next week! I can't wait to see the look on her face when we get it!

Hoo boy, didn't know I had that much! Sorry for making anyone upset...

11. Sylar

Sylar Sailor

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    besides games i own a pikachu, an ash ketchum figure, stickers, manga books, a lot of cards, posters and a few more things​

12. Starry Windy

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.1
    I owned two sets of Pokémon Getter toy (which contains a Pokéball and miniature Pokémon) for both Pikachu and Oshawott. And if I could afford to get one, I wish I'd get the talking Victini plush.

13. Crest

Crest Hex Maniac

Tirion
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽198.0
    Besides having owned a whole ton of Pokémon cards when I was in elementary school, I also used to have a Pokédex like the one Ash used in Kanto. The only merch I own right now is a Froakie plushie that I like to keep on my lap from time to time when I browse the web, and a Pokéball case for holding my 3DS games in.

14. Reckless

Reckless Won't take the easy road

PokéPoints:
    ₽666.6
    I barely have any Pokémon merch but I recently bought a Mega Blaziken figure and I love it a lot! The same place where I got it also has a Mega Lucario too so I might get that soon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.