1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Pokemon Adventures/Special

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by DIO, Jan 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DIO

DIO KONO DIO DA!

Legendary Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽239.2
    [​IMG]

Pokémon Adventures, also known as Pokémon Special or PokeSpe, is a popular and long-running manga featuring the Pokédex Holders, special trainers hand-picked for their individual skills as they travel around the region and pursue their dreams, usually stopping criminal organizations along the way.

Have you read this manga? If you haven't, does it seem intriguing? If you have read it, what chapters have you read and what are your favorite characters and arcs?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. ThatPsychoticPichu

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    Resists fangirling and tries not to go on about Pokespe for hours
    Okay I love Pokespe but I'm sure you know that~ I've read all the chapters, even the ORAS arc which is amazing right now <3 My favorite arcs are from Kanto to Hoenn because all the characters have great development there, and the action was amazing. Plus the seniors meeting their juniors was surprising to me, I don't know why. Don't really like SInnoh, felt rushed. Unova arc broke me, why did Black have to.. Anyways, and X and Y arc is looking okay so far. I love Green and Blue <3 Whi-Two and Lack-Two are rising in my list of favorites, and Red and Yellow are okay~. I just love how dark the manga is, it seems more realistic than anything else.
    Will not go on about the shippings~.

3. Nate

pooper scooper
    (Meltan)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.9
    This is the greatest thing ever. I own books 25, they're on a shelve right above my computer. I only read them as them come out in actual book form as I prefer actual books to online. Adventures is pretty much what would happen if Pokémon were real.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    I really love the Pokémon Adventures manga! It really ties every generation together pretty well, with some dark parts here and there. *ahem* Cutting an Arbok in half *ahem* For me, the Yellow arc was my favorite, with he/she being my favorite character.
    In all honesty, I fell off the manga during the BW arc because the chapters hadn't been translated by the time I had caught up with the entire manga at that point.

5. Smooshie

Smooshie Feebas Enthusiast

Mimi
    (Feebas)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽270.2
    Gosh! I love reading about Sapphire and Ruby! I've also picked up reading about Pearl, Diamond and Missy but I've stopped for the time being. But I absolutely adore Sapphire and Ruby's arc without Emerald.

I've already read about Red, Green and Blue's arc as well as Yellow. I've also read some of Gold, Silver and Crystal's story arc as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.