1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Article Pokemon Art Academy Competition Winners!

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by Shada, Jun 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shada

Shada netflix binging

(Taillow)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽252.7
    Repel ★Charizardite X ★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Galladite ★★★★Bottle Cap ★★★★★
    Have you ever wanted your artwork on a Pokémon card? Well, Pokémon Art Academy is the way to go. Pokémon Art Academy had a competition and the winning illustrations will each have 100 cards with their artwork!
    Out of the hundreds of artworks that the judges received, the judges had to pick the 6 best, 3 in each category. These categories were 'Dress up Pikachu', and 'Your Favorite Pokémon'.
    Although there are 100 of these cards, these cards will be available, but not in ordinary TCG products, and they will be unusable in Pokémon Tournaments. But hey, this is huge for bragging rights, isn't it? These are the North American winners of this contest.
    Here are the winners, and their Pokémon Cards. From the Dress Up Pikachu Category is Xime's Beach Pikachu.
    [​IMG]
    Then there's Ashley's theatre Pikachu.
    [​IMG]
    Last but not least in this category is the queen of hearts Pikachu by 'Me!'
    [​IMG]
    From the Your Favorite Pokémon Category is Primal Kyogre by Mireil
    [​IMG]
    Tangrowth by Gosha
    [​IMG]
    And last but not least Chespin, by Gabi.
    [​IMG]

---
    Which card is your favorite?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Fear

Fear â—Š Galactic Glitches â—Š

PokéPoints:
    ₽34.1
    All of them look awesome, but I LOVE the queen of hearts Pikachu!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. shinygiratinaz

shinygiratinaz Boats Against the Current

PokéPoints:
    ₽39.5
    The Queen of Hearts Pikachu and Primal Kyogre have such great detail in them :o I really think those two are tied for my favorite!

4. East

East Look to the Stars

PokéPoints:
    ₽742.2
    Personally, I love the Primal Kyogre and Tangrowth ones! They're all incredibly well-done, but I think those stand out to me since they're not about Pikachu ;)

5. Synerjee

PokéPoints:
    ₽65.0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    All of them are really good, but the Beach Pikachu (looks more like a Mystery Island Pikachu to me lol), Queen of Hearts Pikachu, and Primal Kyogre resonate with me the most. All three of them have their own distinctive styles, plus they have that certain quality that makes them alluring to look at.

6. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    The beach Pikachu looks incredible... So much detail... Can people really draw stuff like that on a 3ds??? :O

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.