1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Pokemon Battle Revolution

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by firenight617, Mar 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. firenight617

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    Hey! So, I'm as slow as a slowpoke and I just found out about the game "Pokémon Battle Revolution". It looks really awesome and maybe I should get it. Is it worth it to get it now? what do you think of the game?

2. Kuroida

Kuroida Hex Maniac

Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽40.7
    Are we talking that game for Wii from 8 years ago? It's similar to Pokémon Colosseum in gameplay. You can import your Pokémon from Gen IV games and battle a pretty much endless stream of trainers. If you don't import though you're stuck with a very small range of Pokémon to play with. Also, since Nintendo Wifi is shutting down you won't be able to customize your trainer in the game.

You can get some gifts and a surfing pikachu from the game. But you can't transfer the Pikachu to gen 6 without deleting the move surf (at which point it'll be kind of useless)

But really, it's a super old game, you should be able to pick it up for pretty cheap now so I'd say just go for it

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Nate

pooper scooper
    (Meltan)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.9
    If you don't have a gen 4 game with good Pokémon on it it probably isn't worth it. Its fun to fight your friends in gen 4 on the big screen but other than that it isn't that great.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Kednick

Kednick Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Pokémon battle revolution is a gen IV version of Pokémon Stadium, and if you don't know what that is, it's a game where you simply battle, there are I think 3 game modes, offline, online, and a sort of conquest or "story" mode, where you battle based off of pre-made opponents, since I haven't played the game in half a decade, you can just learn about it here : http://en.wikipedia....ttle_Revolution

And what I think of the game : A nice sequel or update from one of my favorite friendship-destroying games, Pokémon Stadium. Nice graphics, (for it's age) Decent AI, only problems I see with it is it didn't have a story like its prequels, Pokémon XD Gale of Darkness and Pokémon Colosseum and its terrible unbalanced issues between Pokémon from the gen IV ds games and the Pokémon from its own roster.

5. firenight617

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0

yeah, I have Pokémon stadium one and two ;3

I'll see if i'll get the game. I was just wondering what the opinions of others were about the game.

6. firenight617

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0

Yes, I have Pokémon stadium one and two ;3. I was just wondering about other people's opinions on this game and if it is worth it to play it. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.