1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Giveaway Pokemon Box Event Mon Giveaway!

Discussion in 'Festival Plaza' started by Strytho, Jun 4, 2017.

1. Strytho

Strytho Giveaway Enthusiast

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Friend Ball ★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Lure Ball ★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★
    Alright guys, I need to clear out some box space So I have a special giveaway. In gen 3, there was a cloning glitch in Pokémon emerald in the battle tower that allowed you to clone 5 Pokémon at the same time. Also in gen 3 was Pokémon box ruby and sapphire which was the predecessor to Pokémon bank. During gen 5 I went back and did third gen and earned 3 event Pokémon by using Pokémon box: A gentle female pickup zigzagoon with extreme speed, a careful male natural cure swablu with flase swipe, and a gentle female cute charm skitty with payday. These are gen 3 only events and while they have random IVs, bottle caps could be used to raise these IVs in Sun and Moon. These Pokémon are all useable in the upcoming Tiny Tourney in sun and moon. I have these in gen 3 and in gen 7 so for anyone who wants me to transfer in order to tech them old moves I can do so. Anyone who wants one may choose 1 of the 3 Pokémon. I can teach each Pokémon up to 1 move from gen 4 via TM or move tutor, 1 move in gen 5 via TM, and 1 move via gen 6 by TM and and/or move tutor This giveaway goes from now until Wednesday, June 7, 2017 at 6PM GMT/UTC -6 or CST in the US. All you have to do is tell me which mon you want and what moves you want on them if any. Thank you and I hope this you guys enjoy. XD

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Apawn

Apawn Modern Gen 2 Artist

Nosejob
    (Nosepass)
    Level 49
    PokéPoints:
    ₽360.7
    Shiny QuilavaQuilava
    I'd love a Skitty with Payday and Sucker Punch Move Tutor Move please :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Strytho

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Edited
    You got it Apawn. I'll get it rolling ASAP.

Apawn likes this.
  4. Strytho

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    And this event is closed