1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Pokemon Breeders

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by NiomiYuriyaPokelove, Dec 26, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NiomiYuriyaPokelove

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    Have you guys noticed that in BW2 you get challenged by a Pokémon breeder and then go back and they challenge you again. I found this unbelievably useful and somewhat funny. The first time it happened I thought I had a brain fart and I freaked out! XD

2. Doomhound

Doomhound
    (Houndour)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽77.7
    Its just plain annoying for me now... whenever I go to EV train at celestial tower i gotta hop off the bike and take the wooden walkways... it is kinda funny though.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. TheAwesomeTyranitar

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    The first one on Route 4 always pissed me off lol

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Oim

Oim Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    I like the idea, I remember I used a couple of them to grind at certan points where I made team member changes, for example the one on Route 22.

5. Slugkid

Slugkid Slacker Extraordinaire

PokéPoints:
    ₽50.0
    I like how they made trainer types make a difference other than their sprite and the Pokémon you could expect to see, like how doctors and nurses heal you, or rangers give you berries...

6. Ashe

Ashe Silly

PokéPoints:
    ₽55.3
    I liked them in the beginning of the game ^^ I would walk in front of them intentionally to level some new Pokémon or something. It was quite useful but I will admit there were some times that I found their battles annoying when I didn't want to battle XD

7. Oim

Oim Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    They got annoying late in the game, the one on Route 4 got annoying when I was hatching eggs. I'd just bike from Route 3 but always had to remember on Route 4 to inch over just far enough so I don't have to waste time with a level 16 Drillbur and Marill.

8. Banshee

Banshee Pokémon Professor

Gregg the Egg
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽62.1
    I like them because when I repeatedly beat them up...

I get their money, every time... -v-

bubbie likes this.
  9. Fizzysoda

Fizzysoda Valor Lake Cryptid

(Jirachi Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,390.9
    Soda Pop ★Reaper Cloth ★★★Amulet Coin ★★★
    I thought this was some kind of a glitch?
    But anyways, it's useful for training early in the game but it gets really annoying sometimes. Every time I try to cross that bridge in Route 11 that breeder always challenges me to a battle. In Route 4, you can just go around the breeder to avoid her but you can't in Route 11. :frown:

10. Typhloser

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    The first time I encountered that quirk, it was on my way to Chargestone Cave and I just stopped and wondered, 'didn't I just beat you??' After realizing that's what Breeders do now, I think it's kind of cool, if not annoying.

11. Snivinerior

Snivinerior Poké Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.1
    I don't know about this glitch... since I haven't played Black 2 yet...

12. Oim

Oim Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    It's not actually a glitch, it's a deliberate design choice, although it can seem like a glitch the first time if you aren't aware of the breeders and don't pay attention to what they say.

13. Snivinerior

Snivinerior Poké Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.1
    noted.

14. espeonbird

espeonbird Poké Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    It was a good way of getting money and levels at the same time. But you have to be careful to remember you have to dodge them, which is annoying 'cause i don't usually pay attention.
    I like the idea though, it was a cool addition.

15. Lugia

Lugia School Kid

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    I didn't know that.. wow that's a good thing for training your Pokémon, is it all the Pokémon breeders or just a couple of them??

16. Oim

Oim Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    It's most of them if not all, yeah. There might be a couple of Breeder NPCs who don't battle you at all, I can't remember for sure, but all of the ones that do will rematch you if you talk to them again or get in their line of sight after leaving the area.

17. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    I really hope these guys aren't in Gen 6. Please.

18. espeonbird

espeonbird Poké Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    If they are in 6th Gen, they should be optional, as in, you could talk to them any time and they will rebattle you, or they talk to you and you can choose yes or no to battle.

19. bubbie

bubbie Sassmaster

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    yeah these guys are pretty annoying but they were kinda useful to level grind in the beginning, they're easier to find than audino in some areas! haha i find them pretty frustrating when you're speeding through an area without paying attention (read ALWAYS) and you have to deal with them but thankfully i'm usually over leveled so it's only a minor annoyance and at least you get some money out of it

20. Vanillite

Vanillite Cat Lady

PokéPoints:
    ₽139.4
    I don't mind them. The only time they bother me is when I forget they are there and am in a hurry to get somewhere :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.