1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Pokemon Building Series on my Pokemon Channel

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by sohrob101, Oct 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sohrob101

sohrob101 Destiny Draw!

PokéPoints:
    ₽80.7
    So I started a Pokémon Channel not too long ago, and I have this series called Pokémon Building which is basically when I talk about one Pokémon and certain movesets that go along with it. So I feel the best feedback I could possibly get is from you guys on the forums. I won't spam a bunch of my videos, only like maybe 2 times a month or something, but yea. Here is my first Video about Zoroark, also please share your thoughts on if i need to add, or change something I do in my video. If you want to see more videos you can check out the full channel here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzG_vPUOPBg6ywqDoPXFvHQ

Anyways here is the video:

[flash]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4XiNUtoPbc&list=UUzG_vPUOPBg6ywqDoPXFvHQ[/flash]
    Thanks for Watching :D

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. TehAbsol

TehAbsol Psychic

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    Subskreibed

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    sohrob101 likes this.
  3. sohrob101

sohrob101 Destiny Draw!

PokéPoints:
    ₽80.7
    <3

4. TehAbsol

TehAbsol Psychic

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    <3<3

sohrob101 likes this.
  5. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    Automatic generated message
    This topic has been closed by a moderator.

Reason: User has left Lake Valor.

If you disagree with this action, please report this post and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it.

Kind regards,
    Lake Valor Staff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.