1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Pokemon BW - The King's Rebellion (Teaser)

Discussion in 'Literature Library' started by Pixel, Jul 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Ice Stone ★★★★Lucarionite ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    So, I've decided to start writing a BW fanfiction, which I've titled "The King's Rebellion". It takes place in Unova, as it's set during BW1, but the story is twisted from the one in the game. I've been writing it from start to finish, but this scene popped into my head and I just had to write it. Now, I feel like sharing it with all of you as a little teaser of what's to come.
    The full story will be uploaded in chapters soon, so stay tuned!
    Feedback would be appreciated, positive and negative!

-----
    The sky was filled with bright flashes of light as the two legendary Dragons fought, being ridden by their saviours. Since Zekrom had been alive for longer, it had the upper hand in the battle, and it blended perfectly with the thunderclouds it had made. Reshiram, on the other hand, stood out amongst its black backdrop, like a single star that can be seen in a well-lit city at night. If it wasn't such a life risking battle, it could have been seen as poetic.
    "Give it up, N!" Ghetsis roared. "You'll never defeat Zekrom with that puny Dragon of yours!"
    "No, Reshiram and I will fight to the end! Reshiram represents the truth, and Zekrom represents ideals. I'm going to fight for the truth, and burst your ideals, even if it kills me! Reshiram, Dragon Breath!"
    The Vast White Pokémon responded, letting out a burst of purple wind from its mouth. The wind made contact with Zekrom, and it roared in pain from the super-effective attack.
    "I won't let you defile me, after all I've done! Zekrom, tear them apart with Dragon Claw!"
    The Pitch Black Pokémon launched itself at Reshiram, its claws glowing and extending. It slashed its counterpart, and Reshiram couldn't take the hit. Slowly, it began to plummet to the ground, N hanging on for his life.

"N!" White screamed from the ground below, tears streaming down her face. Cheren and Alder exchanged angry glances. White turned around, her face desperate.
    "Cheren, let me borrow your Unfezant!" she yelled at him.
    "What? You're not thinking of going up there, are you?" Cheren yelled back.
    "If I don't do something, N's going to die!"
    "You won't make it, your fear will-"
    White pounded her fists against Cheren's chest, looking up to him.
    "Please, Cheren!" she pleaded. Cheren could see she was serious. He unclipped a Pokéball from his belt, and passed it to White.
    "Don't say I didn't warn you..." he said bluntly, not daring to look her in the eye. White was ecstatic, she didn't think she could get through Cheren's stubbornness that easily. She stretched up to his cheek, and planted a kiss on it.
    "Thank you, Cheren..." she whispered, before taking a big run up and throwing the Pokéball out in front of her. It opened, and Unfezant phased out of it. As Unfezant glided close to the ground, White jumped on to him, and then they shot into the sky.
    "Be careful, White..."

By time White was high enough to make out everyone's location, Ghetsis and Zekrom had already blended in with the storm above. But N and Reshiram continued to plummet at high speeds. Even though they had fallen so far, they were still very high in the air, higher than Unfezant could fly.
    "Unfezant, go as high as you can!" White commanded, not looking at the scene that was unfolding in front of her. When she turned, her eyes shot open, and she let out a scream.
    Reshiram was glowing, and growing smaller at the same time. It had sustained so much damage that it couldn't bare it anymore, and it was transforming back into the Light Stone. N was now freefalling, clutching onto the white orb.
    "N!" White screamed, reaching out to him as if he were just there. But he was still far away, and she could see him fading.
    "Unfezant, we need to go faster!"
    The Flying-type attempted to obey its order, but they had flown too high, and he couldn't handle it anymore. His glide had begun to turn into an awkward flap, and he wasn't going any higher.
    "Please, Unfezant, go as high as you can! When you can't go any higher, stretch your wings and I'll go on from there!"
    White had been forcing herself to concentrate on avoiding her fear, but she couldn't help but take a glance down. Her heartbeat tripled in pace and her vision began to go blurry when she realise she couldn't see the ground. And then, as if fate had a vendetta against her, Unfezant stretched his wings.

White took her cue, launching herself off of Unfezant. The Flying-type dived to the ground, leaving the girl freefalling through the air, still not anywhere near N. She looked around frantically, until she saw the green-haired boy about 50 metres away. Since he was bigger than her, and holding the Light Stone, he had begun falling underneath White. Mustering all the courage she could, she moved her arms to her sides, and manoeuvred her body through the air.
    N gingerly opened his eyes, but they shot wide when he saw what was hurtling towards her.
    "White? What are you doing, you're going to get yourself killed!" N roared at her.
    "I don't care! I love you N, I can't lose you! If I can't live with you, then I want to spend this last moment with you!" White screamed, stretching out her hand to him. N reluctantly let one hand off of what used to be Reshiram, and intertwined it with White's, pulling her in close to him.
    "You... you love me?"
    "Of course I do! You've been there for me, all those times I needed help! You rescued me from the Shadow Triad, you helped me with my fear in Celestial Tower, you gave up an advantage against Ghetsis in Dragonspiral Tower because you didn't want to hurt me... how can I not be in love with you?"
    N blushed, pulling White in even closer, so her head rested in his shoulder. He wrapped his arms around her, letting the White Stone fall beside them.
    "White, I... I love you too..." N said, his green eyes staring into her blue ones. He could see them going blank; he knew she wouldn't last much longer. He leant in, and locked lips with her. Even while plummeting through the cold air, he could feel her hot blush against his face. But it didn't last long, because it was merely seconds before White passed out, and her blush faded. Now it was just White and N, their arms wrapped around each other, falling head first for the ground. Only a miracle could save them now...
    -----

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    toao likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.