1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

1x1 Pokemon Conquest: The Song of the Guardians (WavePearlxJeydis)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by WavePearl, Feb 20, 2021.

1. WavePearl

WavePearl Believer in Possibilities

Cuidachta
    (Corvisquire)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,633.7
    @Jeydis

For a moment, nothing seemed to happen. Then, what looked like a female warrior in an ornate costume appeared before Kiku!

"Peace, teller of tales. Where does the road to adventure lead you?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Jeydis

Jeydis Midnight Gourmand

Boomer
    (Noibat)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5,047.8
    Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    @WavePearl ((Sorry about the delay!))

"Peace, heavenly warrior. The road leads to the dark heart of Dragnor, justice must be served."

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. WavePearl

Cuidachta
    (Corvisquire)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,633.7
    @Jeydis

"The way to face my old foe will be long, and full of trials." Taki's spirit replied. "But you will have me, the spirits of other heroes that have gone before, and the heroes that now live to help you. You might even befriend some legendary heroes, too."

4. Jeydis

Jeydis Midnight Gourmand

Boomer
    (Noibat)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5,047.8
    @WavePearl
    Kiku smiled a worried but warm smile.
    "That brings be great comfort. Should I need your aid or advice, do you have an amulet or trinket I could take with me?"

She looked around the shrine for an offering bowl, she would happily trade an offering for an curio of some kind to be closer to Taki and the other spirits.

5. WavePearl

Cuidachta
    (Corvisquire)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,633.7
    @Jeydis

Taki's spirit conjured a tiny Eevee totem. "Should you ever need me, invoke this totem, and I will come to you, no matter how far down the Road of the Good Journey you are."

She went on "Your next objective is the Life Giving Mountain, and the dojo at its peak."

6. Jeydis

Jeydis Midnight Gourmand

Boomer
    (Noibat)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5,047.8
    Kiku clutched the eevee carving to her chest. "Thank you for your blessing and for keeping a watchful eye on my journey, I will not disappoint you."

7. WavePearl

Cuidachta
    (Corvisquire)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,633.7
    @Jeydis

With that, Taki's spirit vanished, moments before the miko came to leave an offering before the tomb. "The Eevee is unique among Pokémon because of how many different ways it can evolve." she explained. "We too are like the Eevee--every experience we have can change us for the better or for the worse."

She smiled when she saw the Eevee totem. "Let that totem remind you to strive to be better than you were yesterday--and that it is never too late to change for the better."

8. Jeydis

Jeydis Midnight Gourmand

Boomer
    (Noibat)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5,047.8
    She smiled and put the totem into a pocket close to her chest, the Eevee's head just poking up above the fabric. "A very sound lesson to take on my travels, I thank you. Do you know if any transports are bound for the Life Giving Mountain?"

9. WavePearl

Cuidachta
    (Corvisquire)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,633.7
    @Jeydis

"Follow the road north from here to reach the Life Giving Mountain." the miko replied. "From there, the mountain does have a path for travelers to reach the dojo at the peak.

10. Jeydis

Jeydis Midnight Gourmand

Boomer
    (Noibat)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5,047.8
    "Thank you for your hospitality. I will start my way to the mountain now." Kiku gave a deep bow, her Kricketune mimicking her neatly. She took her leave from the temple and made her way towards the north road. Koto began to play her thin blade arms, just playing with the tuning at first but eventually settling into a simple but joyous marching tune.

Kiku smiled at the passersby, enjoying the fresh air after being underground for a while.

"I can't wait to see what's ahead Kiku." the human clutched the Eevee totem in her pocket as she jogged north. "I hope we make some friends along the way."

11. WavePearl

Cuidachta
    (Corvisquire)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,633.7
    @Jeydis

For the moment, the way to the north was uneventful. By the time night fell, it was not far to a roadside inn, where she could perform for dinner and a bed for the night.