1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Group RP Pokemon: Diamonds of the Colorful Skies

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by WavePearl, Sep 25, 2023.

1. WavePearl

WavePearl Believer in Possibilities

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽39,154.3
    @SAF @Pirate Captain

In the inn, Serena was jarred out of writing a letter by Fiore's arrival. "What's going on? You look like you've seen a Gastly..."

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Orange
    (Flabébé (O))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,917.7
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    "No Gastly involved, actually," Fiore smirked with a hand fishing out the diamond from their robe. "You said there should be no diamonds in pools, right? Laslow found one despite that," the blue mage explained. Cue Laslow's embarrassment due to his lack of intention to actually seek the diamond out, hence his lament, [But I just wanna dance...]

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽39,154.3
    @SAF

Serena smiled as she added the diamond to her collection bag. "Maybe a careless caravanner dropped it in that pool.

After giving her completed letter to a mail Fletchling, she asked "Is there anything else you guys want to see or do before we leave here?"

(received the silver diamond Silver Sage!)

4. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Orange
    (Flabébé (O))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,917.7
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    "Well, yeah, maybe," Fiore offhandedly said in response to Serena's random guess. I mean, Arceus knew how, but that should be the most logical reason for why there was a diamond despite the local mayor's claim, right?

As for the question itself, the Sabian youth turned to their two Pokémon friends. "Well, guys, howzit?" Twin head shakes from the mons. Fiore then turned to Serena and said, "I'd say that's enough for today," before getting their lunch/dinner (whichever appropriate).

5. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽39,154.3
    @SAF @Pirate Captain

(It is evening, so dinner would be appropriate here.

Also, first glimpse of an ally caravan!)

Meanwhile, in another part of Cielore...

"We're coming up on the city of Sacreroute..." a brown haired boy with tan skin wearing a majestic Wakunese-esque green traveling outfit reported to his two companions. "It is said that it is one of many starting points in Cielore to travel to the Sabian city of Sagrada, and its great temple of Arceus. The city of Deuxfleurs is nearby, off one of the side roads."

The arrival of the mail Fletchling with Serena's letter alerted the orange haired girl in a blue Wakunese traveling outfit driving the wagon, and the black haired boy in a red Wakunese traveling outfit walking beside the wagon. The black clad boy recognized Serena's envelope seal--a gold eight point star. "Serena--she's left on this journey for herself!"

Excited, he accepted the letter from the mail Fletchling, and read Serena's letter carefully. "How bout it? Should we go back to Deuxfleurs and meet Serena's caravan there, or keep going on our own route?"

"I have no qualms taking a detour if you want to see Serena." the orange haired girl replied as she guided the Ponytas towards the route leading to Deuxfleurs.

"Besides, we don't have far to go back here from there." the green clad boy agreed.

"Okay--back to Deuxfleurs we go!" the orange haired girl smiled as their own caravan made their way down the back road...

Pirate Captain likes this.
  6. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,130.7
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    Cele noticed the rest and waved at them. She had walked around helped some kids with basic healing and by now she was back at the inn for some dinner

WavePearl likes this.
  7. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Orange
    (Flabébé (O))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,917.7
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    Seeing Cele waving at them, Fiore waved back. They took a seat near the girls and ate their dinner, all while wondering about the caravaneers' next destination.

(For the record, Fiore wasn't there while Serena was studying her map.)

8. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽39,154.3
    @SAF @Pirate Captain

"Okay, everyone...our next stop is Deuxfleurs." Serena explained. "It is named for the two lotus flowers that Dad planted in honor of my bond with my Wakunese friend Satoshi--or Ash, if you wish to use his adopted Europan name. The two lotuses are said to protect the town."

9. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,130.7
    "I have heard of Satoshi. My neighbour was a huge fan of him. I am incertain what he has done" Cele said.

("He was all he could talk about")

10. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽39,154.3
    @Pirate Captain

"Well, he is one of the best known Wakunese heroes..." Serena remembered. "As strong as he is with both his sword and his faithful Pikachu Inazuma, he knew Nobunaga was far too powerful for him. So he had no choice but to flee here, alongside Inazuma, and his companions Kasumi and Takeshi--nee Misty and Brock"

11. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Orange
    (Flabébé (O))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,917.7
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    Wait a minute, Ash? As in, that one Wakunese hero Fiore had heard about back in their school days? They didn't even know that he was born with a different name (most of Sabian people knew Ash but not Satoshi despite the two of them being one and the same). That, and Serena's explanation (or more like reminiscence as Fiore saw it) somewhat helped to explain the fame, but...

"Nobunaga?" Fiore couldn't help but to wonder, "Just who or what is this Nobunaga guy that even Ash had to flee?"

#111 Nov 17, 2023
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2023
  12. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽39,154.3
    @SAF @Pirate Captain

"Nobunaga is a very powerful--and infamous--Wakunese warlord..." Serena explained. "He is the reason why so many Wakunese fled here--and why Waku is currently closed off."

Krystal swallowed hard as she thought of the fate of those who still remained in Waku.

13. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,130.7
    "That is one strong lord" Cele said. Trying to remember of her neighbour also knew that.
    "Will we ever counter the guy?" She wondered.

(I believe dark Kirito would have loved to meet him lol)

14. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Orange
    (Flabébé (O))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,917.7
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    (From what I've read in Jewels of Aether, pretty sure the initial version of Kirito would. He'd gone through quite a character development since.

Also, why does Waku's situation here remind me of Spikeford?)

"Uh... yikes," even Fiore shuddered. No wonder there were so many Wakunese people here in Cielore -- their hometown wasn't exactly safe. The resident blue mage then turned to Cele with an eyebrow raised at her random question (they were pretty sure she meant "encounter"). "Ash? Maybe. Nobunaga? Highly doubt it," they replied despite not knowing who she even meant by "the guy".

15. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽39,154.3
    @SAF @Pirate Captain

"If we time it right, we should meet Ash, Misty, Brock, and their caravan in Deuxfleurs." Serena replied as she pushed away her finished dishes for the inn staff to collect. "We should get some rest for in the morning..."

16. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,130.7
    (Nice save. I was so tired yesterday that it seems my English left me haha. Also true he had a quiet development. Reason why I love the rp so much)

Cele chuckled but than became serieus. "I mean the threat. Is there a way that we can meet him. I mean I am certain something happened to him, people arent from nature evil, I want to heal his heart" she was a little shaken by what she said but seemed determined at the same time

WavePearl likes this.
  17. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽39,154.3
    @Pirate Captain

A worried look formed on Serena's face. "Waku is a long way from here....that, and all the rumors say Nobunaga is very powerful. He could've been blinded by foolish dreams of glory, this could just be how he is. But even foreigners traveling there is dangerous."

18. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,130.7
    "I get that. But I do not know if that is true. Even so I remember I had read a book about it similiar. A boy who was overwelmed by darkness and became evil. Only because he was obsessed with dark magic. However he returned to the light thanks to his friends. I want to try that also" Cele said as she clenched her fist. "I understand you are afraid and I wont make you go with you. All I am asking is bring me close enough"

SAF likes this.
  19. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽39,154.3
    @Pirate Captain

"If I can find a way, I will get you there." Serena replied. Even though she wanted to tell Cele that real life didn't quite work out cleanly like stories did, Cele had her mind made up. No amount of persuasion was likely going to talk her out of it, Serena figured.

20. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Orange
    (Flabébé (O))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,917.7
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    "Uh, girls, one journey at a time, please."

For some reason Cele's desire made even less sense to Fiore. First, Nobunaga was in Waku and the trio were an ocean away from there. Second, even if Cele could theoretically go to Waku ASAP, she'd bound to abandon her current diamond-seeking journey anyway, right?

WavePearl likes this.