1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Pokemon drawings

Discussion in 'Art Corner' started by lookathis, Dec 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lookathis

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    Might as well put my art somewhere so I can get feedback :P I'll put them in order that I drew them in :)
    [​IMG]
    I think this one turned out better then I thought

[​IMG]
    The only thing that I dont like about this one is that I think I made the body too short

[​IMG]
    I think this one went quite well. Not perfect, but ok.

[​IMG]
    One of my favourites, I like Plulse the most since I think it looks cute :D

[​IMG]
    Considering I couldnt draw Umbreon, I had my worries about this one, but it turned out alright

[​IMG]
    Time for the scariest Pokémon of the year! :P
    I'll be posting more when I draw more :P

Nortuen likes this.
  2. Ashe

Ashe Silly

PokéPoints:
    ₽55.3
    Very cute! Are these done with color pencil?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. lookathis

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    Yup, they are done with colour pencil (Since I havent really caught onto making awesome graphics on the computer :P) I'll probally be making some more another time, What Pokémon would you like to see me do? :)

4. Banshee

Banshee Pokémon Professor

Gregg the Egg
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽62.1
    Aw they are really adorable :3 Traditional art is really nice to see. ^^
    Should draw an Eevee 8D

5. lookathis

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    I drew Eevee! I think it looks ok :D I'm thinking of drawing a Sunkern next, but has anyone esle got any other ideas?

6. ditto

ditto Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    So cuuute!! I love the eevee!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  7. Nortuen

Nortuen School Kid

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    You actually did Sunkern! It looks so good, too. Let's shower it with love before it gets the urge to take over the world, haha!
    If you're still up for ideas, I think Zorua or Cubchoo would be two you'd be good at. :)

8. queeniewolf

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    Very cute indeed! The coloration appears to be very nice and soft, too, though you could do a little more shading to give the drawings more depth :) Also, the proportions are a bit off in some parts, e.g. Lapras' head seems to be a little too small, as does Pikachu's body (as you pointed out yourself).
    Do you do rough sketches of the bodies before adding details/outlining? It can give you a nice overview on the position and size of the different parts of the body and what the pose will look like :>

I hope my comment didn't sound too negative, I just wanted to provide some advice. Still very nice drawings! :D

9. lookathis

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    Not negative at all, thanks for the feedback! I do have a bit of a problem of sizing things, need to get that fixed somehow >.< I do draw everything that I plan to do on the drawing (Sometimes, even where theres a colour change) and then I go over it in pen. The only problem is that I think the drawing looks rubbish in pencil, so I dont see how it really looks untill I go over it in pen >.<

10. Auron

Auron Ruin Maniac

Magnemite
    (Magnemite)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽73.6
    nice I love the Pikachu one

11. Snivinerior

Snivinerior Poké Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.1
    not bad lookathis, not bad at all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.