1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Pokemon Event:Shiny Creation Trio

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by OmegaBlazeBoy441, Jul 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OmegaBlazeBoy441

OmegaBlazeBoy441 Poké Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    Pokémon Co has announced a US event giving away the 3 Creation Trio as Shinies at Gamestop near you Starting August 19th!!!
    Could this mean the creation trios story ties into that of the Kalos region just like the Shiny Trio release before? Post what you think here and if you are excited. :D
    [​IMG]

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Nate

pooper scooper
    (Meltan)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.9
    I'm pretty exited for this. Having all three of the creation trio in shiny form will be neat.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Cobalt

Cobalt I'M A HURRICANE

PokéPoints:
    ₽64.6
    I'm pumped for this. I have always wanted my own Shiny Giratina! WOOOO.

4. Pokegirl1116

Pokegirl1116 School Kid

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    YYYAAAAY for shinies! I really want the shiny Giratina! :3

5. DarkLightKnight

DarkLightKnight Dragon Tamer

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.4
    I live in Canada! No! D': Is it an US only event?

6. Pokegirl1116

Pokegirl1116 School Kid

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    I checked on another Pokémon site, and it's not an US only event. It's happening in Canada too, so don't worry. :)

7. Nate

pooper scooper
    (Meltan)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.9
    Yeah, its a North America and UK event I believe.

8. DarkLightKnight

DarkLightKnight Dragon Tamer

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.4
    Yay! :) I'm happy again now. Thank you! :D

9. PokeMaster1

PokeMaster1 Dragon Tamer

PokéPoints:
    ₽141.3
    Wooo Shinies, im getting 2 each(Black n Black 2).

10. Shadow Blaze

PokéPoints:
    ₽55.0
    I've never actually done any of the events to get Pokémon before, so I've never gotten a shiny legendary...

I don't know.

11. Pyramid King

Pyramid King Just checking on things

Egg
    (Odd Egg (S))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽66.6
    Cool more shinies to add to my collection.

12. Doomhound

Doomhound
    (Houndour)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽77.7
    I'll never get out to a gamestop... and free shinies always seem to take away the awesomeness from the legit ones. I already got 2 of each of them, non-shiny. I'm satisfied

13. Potatrobot

Potatrobot Resident Potato

PokéPoints:
    ₽42.0
    I read creation trio and thought 'Uh, and which bloody trio is that?'

Because so many legendaries have to do with the creation of something. But anyway, Living in Australia, I'm unable to get these events, but if I really wanted them, I'd download a copy and insert it into my R4i.

14. Agent Shade

Agent Shade Hex Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    Pretty shinies. :)

Some parents need to take their child to GameStop this weekend.

15. EmeraldGlee

EmeraldGlee DESPAIR FOR ME!

PokéPoints:
    ₽50.0
    Damn, I always miss these cool events...I live so far away...*cries* Well, I'm used to it anyway, and I won't die if I don't get it. Shiny Giratina is so beautiful, though...

16. Fooze

Fooze Rival

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    Ah America...

All of these Pokémon are look absolutely epic in their shiny forms, Palkia would have to be my favourite though. Shame that even though we have stores like Toys 'R Us etc. here, they never offer Pokémon distribution events.

17. Aero

Aero Black Belt

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    I got mine last night

[​IMG]

18. Sachi-Shimazu

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.8
    I almost missed the Dialga, but since me and my sister have all four game versions, we have four. Planning on getting the shiny Palkia with my cousin and giving one of the extra Dialgas to her, since she had lost her DS charger. Shiny Giratina will be fun to have though.

I agree it does take away from the fun of finding actual shinies in the wild, but it is more for the legendary than the shiny.

19. Oim

Oim Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    I've gotten both Dialga and Palkia so far, and just waiting on Giratina. I could potentially get 2 since I also have White version, but I'm fine with just having one of each on Black 2. Shiny Giratina starts off on September 27th here.

20. Mr.Slowpoke

PokéPoints:
    ₽32.9
    I want that shiny girintina because when I was 10 I once spent 3 hours reseting hoping to get a shiny girintina

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.