1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Group RP Pokemon: Evolution Quest (IC thread)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by WavePearl, Aug 24, 2020.

1. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,338.0
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    "And Calyrex is ready to get us to our destination as soon as you say the word," Xuehua added. "So if you have anything you still need to pick up - anything at all - you should do it now, just in case, because we're probably not turning back once we get there."

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. WavePearl

WavePearl Believer in Possibilities

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,007.6
    @SAF @122 Generation @ChocoChicken

Aine nodded in agreement. While she was fairly confident she had what she needed, a trip to the market never hurt--especially if there was no going back.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Atelier's eyes became wide as he was quite confused over what happened. "We're heading out already eh? So finding this Calyrex has given us a quick route the the lair. That's... good to hear. I think I have everything I need."

Balance: 24,520C
    Inventory: ?x Books and Novels, 1x Journal, 1x Strategy Book, 1x Middle Rune of the Moon, 1x Watera Tome (SotS), 1x Firaga Tome, 1x Lunar Tome (CdL), 1x Ethereal Grimoire, 1x Steel Short Sword, 10x Geo Pebbles, 10x Gravelerocks, 1x Thundara Gauntlets, 1x Potion of Fire, 2x Aloe Vera, 1x Grass Materia, 1x Kettle and Cup Set
    Equipped: Eevee Scarf, Fleece Vest

Party Inventory: 8x Dazzling Opal, 7x Amethyst, 4x Ruby, 5x Potion of Shrinking, 4x Potion of Power, 4x Potion of Magic, 1x Potion of Guarding, 4x Middle Runes of the Moon, 4x Middle Runes of the Stars, 2x Reviver Seeds, 1x Vile Seed, 1x Eyedrop Seed, 1x Campfire Set

4. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,707.5
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    Well, good, Blacky gave Atelier a satisfied nod, though it was rather short-lived as soon as he remembered that one quest from before. "Oh right, if y'all excuse me, gotta go to the guild real quick," he hastily excused himself to the adventurers' guild. After all, the quest he'd previously taken was only about "something missing from a certain statue" -- it didn't cover whatever might happen after fixing it.

5. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,007.6
    @SAF

It turned out that the guildmistress had seen the whole thing. "By Arceus...Calyrex yet lives!" she gasps

6. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,707.5
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    ("It turned out that the guildmistress had seen the whole thing." Through a nearby window, perhaps? :smug:)

"Yeah, right," Blacky let out a rather bemused chuckle at the guildmistress' reaction to the whole thing. "Just when I thought I was fixing a broken statue..."

7. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,007.6
    @SAF

(That makes sense. Should've made that clearer before.)

"Did he say anything to you?" the guildmistress asked. "If he did, what did he tell you?"

8. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,707.5
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    (I mean, it was the most logical thing I could think of.)

To the guildmistress' question, Blacky simply affirmed with a nod. "That dragon who froze his realm... he wants us to deal with it," the Umbreon was filled with determination as he said it. That is, assuming any of his companions tagged along -- the "us" part could've been "me" instead if nobody did.

9. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    While Blacky had gone off to the adventurers' guild (and who knows what reward Blacky might get), Atelier said to Xuehua and Aine, "Well? Got everything? We may have to launch the campaign soon."

10. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,338.0
    "...If everyone's ready, that is," Xuehua responded.

She almost stopped herself from saying it, and swallowed that realization down. She was Xuehua. One of the four now dragon slayers of Ardamore, the frontier edge of justice. The one whose thirst for definitely not vengeance nearly doomed the team once. No, why would she be hesitating to fell another beast...?

...Maybe she was just adopting Atelier's more cautious mind. Yeah, that was it. Blacky was also picking it up, after all. That had to be it.

122 Generation likes this.
  11. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,007.6
    @122 Generation

"I'm as ready as I can be." Aine replied. She had been wanting to give her new Phoenix instruments a go--but would the song of fire be enough?

12. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,707.5
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    "Well? Anything else in the quest?" Blacky shot an expectant look at the guildmistress while asking. He needed to see if there's more to the quest that it was written -- or not.

13. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,007.6
    @SAF

"If you do manage to thaw Calyrex's realm...it would be a miracle." the guildmistress admitted. "It would also prove valuable for your quest."

14. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,707.5
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    Okay, dealing with one more dragon is one thing, but thawing Calyrex's realm? That's way beyond the gang's powers at the moment. Although, little did the guildmistress know that Blacky hadn't even promised to thaw said realm -- he only promised to deal with the responsible dragon. So that's a quest not fully done yet for now.

Blacky thanked the guildmistress and jogged back to the town square.

WavePearl likes this.
  15. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Atelier sensed Xuehua's hesitation and also could tell that she was unusually quiet this time. Was there something on her mind? He had expected Xuehua to be the reckless one who would throw herself into the line of battle without a second thought. Maybe it had something to do with this Dragon King being the same type as her?

He then saw Blacky walking towards him. "Oh, hey," Atelier greeted. "Find anything?"

16. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,707.5
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    (It's called "character development". ;))

The first Pokémon who noticed Blacky once he got to the town square was Atelier. "Nah, not yet," the former shook his head, then turned to everyone present. "I take it everyone's ready?"

WavePearl likes this.
  17. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,007.6
    @SAF

"As I will ever be." Aine replied. Her ribbons still jingled in the cold wind, but more out of excitement than fear.

18. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,338.0
    (Oh no, not quite.)

Xuehua hoisted her satchel over her shoulders, making sure everything was secure, and nodded to the others.

19. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,707.5
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    With everyone ready to go (he nearly forgot Atelier previously saying this before he went to the guild), Blacky knelt before the statue once again. "Milord," he beseeched. "We're ready."

122 Generation likes this.
  20. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,007.6
    @SAF @122 Generation @ChocoChicken

The statue glowed, revealing Calyrex again. You have returned...follow me to the dragon's lair.

He next called Ho, Glastrier!

Aine perked up at the sound of a whinny on the wind. "Did you guys just hear a Ponyta whinny?"