1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Group RP Pokemon: Evolution Quest (IC thread)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by WavePearl, Aug 24, 2020.

1. WavePearl

WavePearl Believer in Possibilities

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 31
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,695.1
    @SAF

"No--a general map of the land." Aine explained. 'A lair map for our final foe is on my to-do list."

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,400.4
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    @WavePearl

Upon closer inspection, Aine was right -- it turned out that the layout in her map was of the mainland. "Right..." Blacky sounded disappointed, yes, but it was more on his dumb moment than Aine. And yes, he immediately understood who she meant by "our final foe": the Sol Dragon King, hence his suggestion, "Then we should ask Master Josson for this one. He went there when I was, what, six?"

"You were about to hit seven back then," Josson butted in with a rather amused tone in his voice. It was apparent that the Jolteon had been overhearing the convo. He then turned to Aine and added, "But yes, I've been there. Any questions? Ask away," he offered. And yes, Josson was about to rip off his metaphorical bandaid for this one.

"If I may, I also have notes on the older accounts back at the guild," Mawile of the Expedition Society offered, referring to the records from those who had fought the Sol Dragon King before Josson's team all those years ago. "And a map of the lair too, if anyone's interested."

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #4662 Jun 10, 2024 at 3:28 PM
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2024 at 9:17 AM
    WavePearl likes this.
  3. WavePearl

WavePearl Believer in Possibilities

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 31
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,695.1
    @SAF

Aine perked up at Mawile's offer. "If it's okay, may I have a look at those?" she asked. Deep down, she was thrilled--research wouldn't take so long this time!

4. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,400.4
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    (Friendly reminder: we're still on the way out from Spikeford.)

"Of course," Mawile nodded at her fellow fairy-type. "Once we get to Kickenham, meet me at the guild and we'll talk more, okay?" she extended the offer to Aine's teammates as well.

In response to this offer, Blacky nodded with a thanks to Mawile. He then drifted closer to Xuehua while being all fidgety. "Hey, uh... sorry for overhearing your talks with Atelier back there," he whispered, trying to make it to the point that not even his master could hear it. "Should I call you Xuehua like we always do? Or do you prefer Jingye?"

#4664 Jun 12, 2024 at 5:39 PM
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2024 at 8:53 AM
    WavePearl likes this.