1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Group RP Pokemon: From the Ashes RP

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by Laserdragon14, May 31, 2018.

1. Ignem

Ignem Dragon Tamer

Espurr ♀
    (Espurr ♀)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,201.5
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    "Yeah looks like it!" Mark replied to Jim,"So what are you experimentimg upon?"

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Smarty_Pants001

Eevee
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽780.4
    "Currently, I am experimenting on how the move protect works," Jim replied. "However, by the time we start working together in a few months, I'll have probably moved on to something else."

3. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    (So i m unsurw what to do now)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    (Just make up a character for your partner)
    Iris ended up with a scientist by the name of Ethan, who was working on a more efficient way to catch Pokémon. They shook hands.
    "It's nice to meet you, Iris," greeted Ethan with a smile.
    "It's nice to meet you too, Ethan," Iris replied nervously.

5. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    Kira gazed up seeing a pretty musculair man. "You my parnet??" He asked kira blinked. "Seems so yes"

"Come with me" the guy said as Kira followed him. In a way she liked this approach no chit chat just the real deal..only would be nice for at least a name. Or else she would say it she need it

6. Ignem

Ignem Dragon Tamer

Espurr ♀
    (Espurr ♀)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,201.5
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    "Cool! So shall we go?" Mark asked. Inwardly he thought that he could somehow change this guy to his side.

7. Smarty_Pants001

Eevee
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽780.4
    "Perhaps we should, as an icebreaker," Jim replied. "I probably won't be actually involving you in the experiments themselves until later, but you could still be of help." Jim gestured for Logan to follow him as he headed towards the door. "I should probably be getting back to my office. Ask any questions pertaining to my work you would like."

8. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    The big guy walked outside and nodded to the car. Kira only shook het shoulders and sat down as they drove off

9. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    "So, what do you researching?" Iris asked nervously.
    "I'm researching a more efficient way to catch Pokémon," replied Ethan. "Cause I find that while pokeballs are useful, they can be overall easily broken by both people and Pokémon, and you can only keep one Pokémon in one Pokéball, therefore taking up valuable space."
    "Interesting," Iris said with no emotion.

10. Ignem

Ignem Dragon Tamer

Espurr ♀
    (Espurr ♀)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,201.5
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    "So you are not gonna experiment Pokémon?" Mark asked. He was a bit nervous if he would say yes. He didn't like Pokemkn experimenting at all.

11. Smarty_Pants001

Eevee
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽780.4
    "Unless they are a willing subject, no," Jim responded. "Pokémon are intelligent creatures, and that intelligence should be respected. I won't try to talk my colleagues out of it, since they are very set in their ways, but I myself wouldn't experiment on an unwilling pokémon."

12. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    "Let me show you my lab, and we can get started," said Ethan as he turned and started his way out of the room.
    "Ok," said Iris quietly as she followed.

13. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    Eventually the car stopped and the big guy stepped out. Kira did the same. Looking a huge opwn field

14. Ignem

Ignem Dragon Tamer

Espurr ♀
    (Espurr ♀)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,201.5
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    "Um I need to go bye!" Mark said walking away. He went back to his room and locked the door. He then took out his pokegear from his bag and dialled someone's number.

"Hello chief!"

"What is it Mark?"

"I got duty in the science team"

"Good! Our first strike will be the laboratories. Do somemore researcha and updated us with the coordinates and the security!"

"Right Silver!"

15. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    The man grabbed a typical looking rod with attached a Pokéball

"You lead them here and I grab them" the man ordered.

Kira narrowed her eyes. "Less ordering more talking"

16. Ignem

Ignem Dragon Tamer

Espurr ♀
    (Espurr ♀)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,201.5
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    After talking to Silver Mark went back to Jim's lab.

"Yo Jim!!"

17. Smarty_Pants001

Eevee
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽780.4
    Jim looked up from where he was overviewing the data on his experiments. "Ah, hello," he said. "I didn't expect you here so early. With how you rushed out of there, I would have thought you'd take a bit."

18. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    "We've been noticing that more Pokémon are staying in groups and it is difficult to catch Pokémon individually if there are other Pokémon there to support them and free them. So I've been developing a Pokéball that could possibly catch more than one Pokémon at a given time," continued Ethan as he brought out some equipment.

19. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,634.7
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    (Excuse me while I'm bumping this thread with someone entirely different...)

Meanwhile, in front of Team Rocket HQ, Katey hid in the shrubs nearby with her Pokegear on hand. Right now she's contacting her superintendent at the Interpol to report her situation.
    "Neko here, sir. About to enter the HQ."
    "Yes, understood."
    beep-boop

As soon as she's done with her phone call, Katey stood up and roughly cleaned herself from the shrubs' leaves that got in her way.
    Aight Katey, here goes...
    That being said, she entered the building.