1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Group RP Pokemon: From the Ashes RP

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by Laserdragon14, May 31, 2018.

1. Smarty_Pants001

Eevee
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽780.4
    Jim frowned. Was she trying to kill it? he thought. That seems just a tad bit unnecessary, and a pointless waste of energy. Your aim is to knock your opponent out. Anything more is just wasteful. As the unconscious grunt was rushed away on a stretcher, one of the remaining grunts looked around.

"Who's next?" he asked the applicants. His eyes landed on Jim. "How about you?"

Jim stood up and walked over to the battlefield. His opponent, a female grunt, smirked at him, in what Jim interpreted as an attempt to put him off balance and get him to make a mistake. He, in response, showed no emotion, instead electing to grab one of his pokéballs off of his belt.

"The battle between the applicant, Jim, and the grunt, Hallie, will now begin!"

Hallie sent out a powerful-looking Aerodactyl, and Jim wordlessly sent his Magnezone into battle.

#21 Jun 2, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 3, 2018
  2. Ignem

Ignem Dragon Tamer

Espurr ♀
    (Espurr ♀)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,201.5
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    What the heck was she doing!!!? Was that girl trying to kill the grunt! That girl is strong and has my respect for that, but I don't think I would like to face her ever! But I think I would be facing her soon.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Iris didn't expect that type of reaction from even a Team Rocket member. She looked over to the Raichu's trainer in shock.
    "I hope that most Team Rocket members aren't anything like that," Iris murmured to herself. "Right now it doesn't matter, I'm about to have to do my own battle to earn my place here."
    She looked up and saw a boy that appears to be a scientist of some kind.
    "I guess that even the Team Rocket science team has to know how to Pokémon battle, this guy's battle should be interesting, to say the least."

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    Kira looked at the next battle. "There are all so useless" she said. "They do not even deserve to be here"

5. Smarty_Pants001

Eevee
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽780.4
    The grunt smirked. "Aerodactyl, use crunch!" she ordered.

"Use double team," Jim responded, no discernible emotion in his voice.

The Aerodactyl quickly bared down on its opponent, fangs covered in dark-type energy, but Magnezone reacted quicker, creating a dozen copies of itself. Aerodactyl's fangs passed straight through one of them.

Aerodactyl looked around confused and slightly angered, and the grunt ordered, "Use ancient power to get rid of those copies!"

Jim's response was calm, calculated, and emotionless. "Light screen."

A dozen glowing shields sprung up in front of a dozen Magnezones. True to its nature, light screen only stopped half the rocks, but it spared the actual Magnezone from any damage.

"Use double team again," Jim commanded, "and don't stop."

Soon enough, there were dozens upon dozens of Magnezone copies floating in the air. At this, the grunt actually snarled, clearly annoyed at her moves being so casually ignored. "AERODACTYL," she shouted, "USE EARTHQUAKE!"

And Aerodactyl did, flying to the ground and punching it hard enough to cause tremors.

Nothing happened.

"WHAT?!?" the grunt shouted. "MAGNEZONE DOESN'T HAVE LEVITATE! HOW DID YOU AVOID THAT?!?"

"Air balloon," Jim said simply. "Now finish this with thunderbolt."

Dozens of yellow beams of light streaked down on the fossil pokémon. While many were illusions, one was an actual beam of electrical energy, and it was powerful enough to down it in one hit.

Jim wordlessly returned Magnezone, reattaching the pokéball to is belt as the copies dissipated, and the grunt returned her Aerodactyl, grumbling about being beaten so easily before stomping off. Jim just calmly walked back to his seat to observe the next battle.

6. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Iris nearly clapped when the scientist's Magnezone finished off the Aerodactyl. She looked around and saw that no one was going up to battle, so she started her way up to her side of the field.
    "So you want to fight?" said one of the grunts sarcastically as he went to his side of the field. "Well, you're about to have the fight of your life."
    "We'll see if he can fight as well as he can talk," whispered Iris to herself.
    The grunt sent out a Gengar and Iris's blood suddenly went cold.
    "I hate fighting ghost types," she silently complained.
    Iris then sent out Flygon.

7. Ignem

Ignem Dragon Tamer

Espurr ♀
    (Espurr ♀)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,201.5
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    "Impressive!" I mumbled to myself. Even though that boy was a scientist but he is a very good battler and this makes things harder for me! If they are this strong that means they will easily become admins, I need to face them one day thats for sure!

8. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    Kira crossed her arms. "Well. They arent half so bad" she grinned slightly. Raichu shivered ar his master.

9. Smarty_Pants001

Eevee
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽780.4
    Jim returned to his seat after his battle, observing the next battler. He noticed the slight hesitation at the sight of the grunt's Gengar, despite her Flygon. A fear of ghosts perhaps? No matter. Gengar is ghost/poison, Flygon, being ground type, should be able to take it out quickly. He sat back. This will be interesting.

10. Ignem

Ignem Dragon Tamer

Espurr ♀
    (Espurr ♀)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,201.5
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    "Thats weird!" I murmured to myself. Is that girl afraid of ghosts? Maybe. This gives an upper hand to the grunt. But that Flygon looks strong, this battle maybe the most intense battle by the looks of the two battlers and there Pokémon.

11. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    "Gengar, use Toxic!" shouted the Grunt.
    "Flygon, counter that with Dragon Pulse and follow up with Earthquake!"
    As the purple gunk from Gengar came closer, Flygon opened his mouth with a blue orb coming out of it and fired it at the toxic. A small explosion followed the meeting of the two attacks and the ground started to shake violently.

12. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    Kira narrowed her eyes, ''Doesnt have Gengar levitate? umm'' as she re sat herself looking at the battle with interest

13. Ignem

Ignem Dragon Tamer

Espurr ♀
    (Espurr ♀)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,201.5
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    "Woah!" I exclaimed as regained my balance. That was an explosive start! If the start like this that means the whole battle will be interesting!

14. Smarty_Pants001

Eevee
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽780.4
    Wait, Gengar can have levitate, Jim thought as the battle began. I've seen more with cursed body, bit levitate is arguably more useful due to the ground-type weakness. If it does have levitate, well, this battle just got significantly more interesting.

15. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    The Gengar let the Earthquake hit him.
    "Gengar, use hypnosis!"
    "Flygon, fly upward and use Dragon Pulse!"
    Flygon barely dodged the hypnosis and the fired the Dragon Pulse.
    "Gengar, counter it with Shadow Ball!"
    The two orbs collided and exploded.
    "Flygon, use Earthquake again!"
    Flygon landed on the ground, but nothing happened.
    "My Gengar has cursed body, so now you can't use Earthquake for a while," the Grunt pointed out. "Gengar, use Shadow Ball."
    Iris suppressed my frustration and yelled, "Flygon, counter it with Dragon Pulse and then use Crunch!"
    The orbs collided again and Flygon flew through the smoke.
    "Gengar, use Hypnosis now!"
    Iris's heart went cold as the hypnosis hit Flygon. He fell over asleep.
    "Gengar, use Dream Eater!"
    "Flygon, wake up!"
    After the Dream Eater hit, Flygon got up.
    "Flygon, use Crunch!"
    Flygon's teeth glowed and slammed his teeth on the Gengar.
    "Now, while you are close! Flygon, use Stone Edge!"
    Stones appeared around Flygon and all of them hit the Gengar. Once the smoke cleared Gengar fell over with swirly eyes. Iris fell to her knees and started laughing. Flygon flew to her side and started licking her face.

16. Ignem

Ignem Dragon Tamer

Espurr ♀
    (Espurr ♀)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,201.5
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    After the battle ended I was was quite suprised that the girl started laughing and even more when the Flygon started to lick its trainer's face.

"Hmm. they do have a good bond..." I muttered under my breath.

17. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    After the battle stood Kira up and walked over to Iris.
    "You could have finished him faster" as she had crossed her arms

18. Ignem

Ignem Dragon Tamer

Espurr ♀
    (Espurr ♀)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,201.5
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    "You could have finished him faster!" Said the girl who tried to kill the grunt.

"Maybe she didn't wanted to finish it faster!" Mark piped in.

19. Smarty_Pants001

Eevee
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽780.4
    Interesting, very interesting. Jim thought. A good bond between her and her Pokémon seems to be apparent. Good for her, a bond and trust is necessary for all things.

He frowned as the girl who tried to kill the grunt walked over to her, saying, "You could have ended it faster."

Not really,
    Jim thought to himself. She couldn't really get in close until later in the battle, and cursed body prevented her from doing much else.

20. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    "You could have finished him faster."
    Iris looked up and saw the girl that had tried to kill the grunt standing over me. Iris returned Flygon to his Pokéball and stood up to face the girl.
    "If that is the case, then why don't you just tell me how I would have been able to accomplish that?" Iris snapped.