1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Group RP Pokemon: From the Ashes RP

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by Laserdragon14, May 31, 2018.

1. Smarty_Pants001

Eevee
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽780.4
    "Perhaps," Jim mused, mostly to himself, though within the other people's hearing range, "stone edge could have been used earlier, but that would disable it and force Flygon to get in close earlier, putting it more at risk of hypnosis than it already was." He paused for a moment, thinking. "Granted, there was also the option of avoidance, playing it safe until earthquake was no longer disabled, then taking it out with that."

2. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    "Well. All against me now." Kira grinned. "Anyhow. Yoy defeated him. And I guess that is most important."
    She turned towards the admins who oversaw the battles. "Now whar??"

(I shall add later a pic of Kira. Someone once made it for me)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    "All applicants that have won their battles need to go back to the HQ and retrieve their uniforms," said one of the Admins.
    "Alright," Iris started. "It looks like we're officially Team Rocket members."

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Smarty_Pants001

Eevee
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽780.4
    Jim followed the other new Team Rocket members back inside the building, but was soon pulled away by an admin. "You are the new scientist, correct?" he asked.

Jim nodded. "Affirmative, sir."

The admin smiled. "I see you already know your place. I am Archer, head of the Team Rocket science team. Follow me. I will show you to the labs."

Archer led Jim down a separate hallway. After a few seconds, he said, "So, we've had a dearth of good minds interested in the fine art of the sciences here in Team Rocket lately. Tell me, what do you study?"

"Physics, sir," Jim responded. "How moves work, the energy surrounding pokémon, quantum mechanics, probability manipulation, that sort of thing."

Archer nodded. "I see. With that sort of expertise, you'll be very useful to have around." Soon enough, they reached a door. "This is your lab and sleeping quarters," Archer explained. "Your uniform is inside. Feel free to experiment as much as you want; I'll pop in every so often to talk with you about any discoveries. The café is down the way we came, near the lobby, and is open from six in the morning to ten at night. Bathrooms are down that hallway to the right." He pointed down the hall. "Good luck experimenting!" Then he walked off.

Jim opened the door to reveal a pristine white room with a single desk, laptop, and white labcoat-like uniform with a red 'R' emblazoned on the front pocket hanging from the open closet. Off to the side, there was a door, presumably leading to a bedroom. Jim smirked. "Oh, this is going to be so much fun!" He said to himself.

5. Ignem

Ignem Dragon Tamer

Espurr ♀
    (Espurr ♀)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,201.5
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    "Okay I have made my place in Team Rocket, first task accomplished!" Mark mumbled to himself.

6. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    Kira noticed that the other guy was away. "Well some found there place" she thought. Walking behind the rest. Arriving at the changing room. "O these are hideous." Was the first part she commented

7. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Iris didn't like the girl grunt uniforms, but she changed into them anyway.
    "I'll just have to get used to this," she whispered to herself.
    Iris looked over at the other girl, who looked at the uniforms with a similar attitude that she did.
    "I guess that we have more in common than I originally thought," Iris thought to herself.

8. Ignem

Ignem Dragon Tamer

Espurr ♀
    (Espurr ♀)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,201.5
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    Mark went into the men changing room and saw the uniforms.

"Man these uniforms sure are crappy!"
    Mark said as he changed into them.

9. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    "Really no way. I am gonna wear this. Give me a logo or necklace or whatever. But no not this" she crossed her arms

10. Smarty_Pants001

Eevee
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽780.4
    Quickly ducking into the bedroom to change, and also noting the continuation of the white room theme, Jim returned to the main room.

He released all of his pokémon out of their pokéballs. "Alright," he said to them, "we got in, so it's time to get to work! I was thinking that we could start by trying to develop a force-field like thing by using the energies surrounding protect. That good with you, Syl?"

The Sylveon nodded.

"Great!" Jim exclaimed. "Zed, you're on documentation."

The Porygon-Z let out a few beeps and dove into the laptop.

"Kaz, can you get-"

Measuring items, I know, the Alakazam spoke telepathically before teleporting off to get the necessary tools.

"Great. Ven, Arc, and Mag, you three are on creating the power output to measure against the protect shield."

The Venasaur, Arcanine, and Magnezone all nodded (or in the latter's case, floated up and down a bit).

Soon enough, Kaz was back with the necessary tools, and the team of seven got to work.

11. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    After Iris put on her uniform, an Admin popped in.
    "I know that those uniforms are crappy, but trust me that once you get some experience, you'll be given better uniforms. Anyway, Giovanni wants a word with all of the new recruits as soon as you are done changing."

12. Ignem

Ignem Dragon Tamer

Espurr ♀
    (Espurr ♀)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,201.5
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    "Huh!?" Mark said a bit suprised. Now what does Giovanni wants.

13. Ignem

Ignem Dragon Tamer

Espurr ♀
    (Espurr ♀)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,201.5
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    "Huh!?" Mark said a bit suprised. Now what does Giovanni wants.

14. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    Kira sighef as she changed into it. And grabbed her belt with pokeballs. Raichu jumped on her shoulder. She sighed but didnt feel like scolding him

15. Smarty_Pants001

Eevee
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽780.4
    Jim was just about to get started with the first experiment before Archer quickly stuck his head back into the room.

"Oh, by the way, Giovanni wants to meet with all of the new recruits as soon as possible. If you could spare a moment..."

Jim looked up. "Yeah, we were just about to start, but it can be put on hold for now. Where am I supposed to report to, sir?"

"The briefing room. It's by the lobby, just to the left of the cafeteria doors if you're coming from this direction," Archer replied, before ducking back out of the room.

Jim returned all of his pokémon to their pokéballs and walked out, heading to the briefing room for the meeting.

16. Ignem

Ignem Dragon Tamer

Espurr ♀
    (Espurr ♀)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,201.5
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    Mark quickly clipped all if his Pokémon to his belt.

"Ummm.. Sir where am I supposed to report?" Mark said, the admin told him the place of meeting. After saluting the admin he made his way towards the Briefing room.

17. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Iris didn't want to be the first one to leave so she waited for Kira. She turned to see that Kira's Raichu had hopped onto her shoulder and Iris couldn't help but think that it was a little funny.
    "Are you ready to go?" asked Iris.

18. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    "Yeah yeah. Lets go" she sighed. "Raichu off now." She ordered. Raichu jumped dowb sadly with his tail on the ground and ears hanging

(There is a reason why Raichu is all sad etc. Any one interested into knowing the reason?? If so I post in the sign up thread)

19. Smarty_Pants001

Eevee
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽780.4
    Jim was, somewhat surprisingly, the first recruit in the briefing room. Giovanni was already there, along with two admins. Jim took a seat in one of the many chairs in the room and waited. Soon enough, more of the new recruits entered the room.

20. Ignem

Ignem Dragon Tamer

Espurr ♀
    (Espurr ♀)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,201.5
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    Mark quickly entered the room and to see the scientist with the Magnezone sitting on one of the chairs. He quickly sat down beside him.

"So, you are in the science team right?" He asked the scientist.