1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Group RP Pokemon: From the Ashes RP

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by Laserdragon14, May 31, 2018.

1. Smarty_Pants001

Eevee
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽780.4
    Jim recognized the person who sat down beside him as the grunt who used the Charizard in the application battle. "So, you are in the science team right?" asked the grunt.

Jim nodded. "Yes, and I suppose you are the grunt who used the Charizard in the application battle?"

2. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Iris walked into the briefing room and saw other new recruits slowly come in. Among those that were already sat down, was the scientist and the other boy from earlier. Iris then decided to sit near them and patiently waited for this thing to begin.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    Kira crossed her arms as she walked in. Lookkng around seeing not much other girls. She decided to sit next to the girl she met earlier

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Ignem

Ignem Dragon Tamer

Espurr ♀
    (Espurr ♀)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,201.5
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    "Yes, your Magnezone is surely strong, I would like to battle you someday!" Mark said enthusiastically like a trainer.

5. Smarty_Pants001

Eevee
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽780.4
    Jim nodded, slightly put off by the grunt's enthusiasm. "I see... well, your Charizard isn't half bad either, and it would sure be an interesting battle..."

6. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Iris felt nervous to be next to Kira but decided to say nothing. Then everyone got quiet as Giovanni walked up to the podium.
    "I would like to be the first to welcome you all to Team Rocket, since our complete takeover of Kanto, we have been able to bring order and peace to the region," started Giovanni. "Anyway, my Admins will separate all of you into squads, depending on how well you performed on the battle part of the application process and after that, you'll be given your first assignments. Until that time, spend the rest of today to get to know your fellow recruits around your and good luck on your assignments."

7. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    "Well then. That was shor6" she sighed. "So who are you??" Kira asked as she checked the girl from top to toe.

8. Ignem

Ignem Dragon Tamer

Espurr ♀
    (Espurr ♀)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,201.5
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    "Say wold you like to battle now?" Mark asked. He really wanted to battle right now completely forgetting about his misson. He then had struck of memory.. Of the days he was a trainer.

9. Smarty_Pants001

Eevee
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽780.4
    Jim pondered the question for a few seconds. "Perhaps," he said. "It would be interesting. While my main focus is research, I've made sure to stay on top of being able to battle well. So yes, as long as we can start the battle within the next..." he looked at his watch, "ten minutes, we can battle."

10. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    "Oh, I'm Iris," replied Iris as she extended her hand towards Kira. "It is nice to meet you."

11. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Kira didnt took her hand. "Sure. What brings you to team rocket?" She asked

12. Ignem

Ignem Dragon Tamer

Espurr ♀
    (Espurr ♀)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,201.5
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    "Okay lets go then!!" Mark said. He had some flashbacks in his head about the times he was on a journey. Of the times he had battled, he trained. He worked hard and collected the 8 gym badges and was training for the Kanto league but then one day Team Rocket happened.

13. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Iris awkwardly brought her hand back to her side and replied, "Oh, uh. That is a complicated question."

14. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    "Explain it to me" Kira still checked her out. She stood up tp stretch legs

15. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    "I just want to get stronger and thought that joining Team Rocket was the best way to do it, what about you?" replied Iris softly.

16. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    "Mine? I got bored" she simply said to her and grinned

17. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    "Heh, what do you want to do now? It is probably going to be a while before they divide us into squads," Iris asked.

18. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    "I go take a look around" as she walked to the exit of the hall

19. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Kira walked away and Iris wasn't too sure of what to do.
    "Do I go and follow her or do I just stay here?" Iris wondered to herself.
    "...we can start the battle within the next...ten minutes, we can battle."
    Iris turned and saw the scientist and the other trainer.

20. Smarty_Pants001

Eevee
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽780.4
    Jim nodded at the trainer's enthusiasm. "I suppose we should head out for the battlefield, as it is not currently in use, then?"