1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Group RP Pokemon: From the Ashes RP

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by Laserdragon14, May 31, 2018.

1. Ignem

Ignem Dragon Tamer

Espurr ♀
    (Espurr ♀)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,201.5
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    "Yes lets go!" Mark said. Unknown to him he had clenched his fists by the flashbacks in his head.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    Kira wondered through hallway. As she looked around. She went some sideways looking in some doorways to see imprisent Pokémon

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    I watched the scientist and the other new recruit walk away and Iris silently decided to follow them to watch their battle.
    "I hope to be able to catch their names at least," thought Iris as she continued to walk behind them.

4. Smarty_Pants001

Eevee
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽780.4
    Jim led the trainer out of the room, noting that he had clenched his fists. "It has just occurred to me," Jim said suddenly, "that I do not know your name."

5. Ignem

Ignem Dragon Tamer

Espurr ♀
    (Espurr ♀)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,201.5
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    "Huh?!" Mark said as he losened his hands,"My name is Mar-uh Logan!" He corrected himself,"And yours?"

6. Smarty_Pants001

Eevee
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽780.4
    "My name is Jim," Jim responded, noticing the slip up and storing that information in his mind for later. Who knows, it could be useful. "Would you like a full 6-on-6 battle, a shorter 3-on-3, 1-on-1, or something in between?"

7. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    After walking around she weny back to the battle area whete they were earlier. "O this looks promisin g" she grinned

8. Ignem

Ignem Dragon Tamer

Espurr ♀
    (Espurr ♀)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,201.5
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    "One on one should be good!" Mark said. He walked on one side of the field and gripped one Pokéball.

9. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    "So their names are Jim and Logan, ok, that is good to know," said Iris quietly as she went to the edge of the battlefield and sat on the bench.

10. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    "Wait. Was it me or did this guy had trouble with something for a moment" kira thought as she narrowed her eyes

11. Ignem

Ignem Dragon Tamer

Espurr ♀
    (Espurr ♀)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,201.5
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    "Go Sceptile!!!" Mark said and sent out his grass type. More and more flashbacks came to his head. He again clenched his fists as he saw in one of them his house getting destroyed by one of the rocket admins.

#91 Jun 18, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2018
  12. Smarty_Pants001

Eevee
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽780.4
    "Syl, you're up," Jim said, tossing his pokéball containing his Sylveon onto the battlefield. He still noticed Logan clenching his fists, but of course, didn't mention it, just filing away the information in his mind for later.

13. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Iris looked at the two powerful looking Pokémon in excitement. She always had enjoyed any type of battle and patiently waited for them to do their first attacks.

14. Ignem

Ignem Dragon Tamer

Espurr ♀
    (Espurr ♀)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,201.5
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    "Sceptile start things off with Leaf Blade!!" Mark hollered. The leaflets on Sceptile's wrists joint together and shone green. He then lunged towards the fairy type in an attempt to slash it.

15. Smarty_Pants001

Eevee
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽780.4
    "Block it with Protect and then go for a Moonblast," Jim said calmly. The fairy eeveelution acted accordingly, stopping the leaf blade in its tracks with a glowing shield, slightly disorienting Sceptile for a moment, and taking the opportunity to launch the pink glowing orb.

16. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    ''I need to battle next,'' As she grabbed an ultra ball from her belt

17. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Iris noticed Kira grabbing her ultra ball and tensed up. She attempted to refocus on the battle but kept drifting back towards Kira.

18. Ignem

Ignem Dragon Tamer

Espurr ♀
    (Espurr ♀)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,201.5
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    Sceptile was blasted back by they glowing pink orb.

"Sceptile! You okay?" Mark asked Sceptile nodded,"Alright use Double Team!"

19. Smarty_Pants001

Eevee
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽780.4
    "Attempting to use my own strategy against me, I see," Jim said. "But I always have a backup plan, and I'm nothing if not resourceful. Syl, you know what to do."

Sylveon smirked, and crafted a Shadow Ball attack. Just before the attack was about ready to launch, however, the fairy type slammed its ribbons into the sphere of supernatural energy, causing it to explode and launch smaller attacks in every direction, including towards all of the Sceptile copies.

20. Ignem

Ignem Dragon Tamer

Espurr ♀
    (Espurr ♀)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,201.5
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    "Nope even better!" Mark smirked. After all copies of Sceptile were erased by the shadow ball the real Sceptile appeared behind Sylveon.

"Iron Tail!!" Mark hollered. Sceptile tail glowed white and a metallic coating appeared on it. He slammed its metal coated tail on the fair type.