1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Group RP Pokemon: From the Ashes RP

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by Laserdragon14, May 31, 2018.

1. Smarty_Pants001

Eevee
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽780.4
    Sylveon was forced along the ground due to the iron tail, and looked somewhat worse for wear. "Syl," Jim said, a smirk developing across his face, "I suppose it's time for plan C."

The fairy type also smirked, pulling a half-eaten apple out from seemingly nowhere, and took a bite. It seemed to heal it somewhat, and then the eeveelution's smirk widened, as it used Wish to heal itself again.

#101 Jun 22, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2018
  2. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,913.7
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    Kira sat on the ground by now still eager to fight

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Ignem

Ignem Dragon Tamer

Espurr ♀
    (Espurr ♀)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,201.5
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    "Nice strategy! But its my turn now!" Mark smirked,"Over Synthesis!"

Sceptile smirked and glowed for a movement. The glow dissapted and Sceptile was standing there fully healed with raised attack and and defense.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,913.7
    How long will this battle take??)

5. Smarty_Pants001

Eevee
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽780.4
    "I see," Jim said, a smile developing on his face. "I suppose this is a battle of the tanks, then." His smile widened, almost developing into a smirk. "But here's the thing: Sylveon's special attack is one of the highest out there, and as for Sceptile's special defense... well... Syl, rapid fire Moonblast. Don't give it the chance to heal again."

6. Ignem

Ignem Dragon Tamer

Espurr ♀
    (Espurr ♀)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,201.5
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    "Agility and Iron Tail!!" Mark shouted. Sceptile sped of like a bullet dodging and slicing Moonblasts,"Now Toxic!"

7. Smarty_Pants001

Eevee
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽780.4
    "Protect!" Jim commanded. The shield sprung up around Sylveon, blocking the wave of poison. "Our turn," Jim said, a somewhat menacing smirk developing on his face. "Toxic it right back, Syl."

8. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Iris gasped. She didn't expect a Sylveon to have toxic.
    "This battle just keeps getting more and more interesting."

9. Ignem

Ignem Dragon Tamer

Espurr ♀
    (Espurr ♀)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,201.5
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    Mark saw the big blobs of violet poison coming towards Sceptile.

"Quick Attack!! Get out of there!!!" Mark yelled. Sceptile got covered in Normal type energy and sped of in dust to avoid the poison type move but it kept following him.

"Grrr..." Mark grumbled when it struck him,"Wait! I got it! Sceptile, Dragon Rush! Hit it!!"

The normal type energy around Sceptile dissappered as it got covered in dragon type energy and charged for Sylveon.

10. Smarty_Pants001

Eevee
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽780.4
    "You know, if you're trying to hit Syl with her own attack, that isn't going to work," Jim said, as Sceptile got ever closer. As soon as the grass type was within ten feet of the fairy eeveelution, Jim commanded, "Syl, toxic again, and follow it up with protect."
    The Sylveon shot another blob of violet liquid at her attacker, aiming directly at the Sceptile, then sprung up a shield to prevent any of it from hitting her.

11. Ignem

Ignem Dragon Tamer

Espurr ♀
    (Espurr ♀)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,201.5
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    "Sceptile!!!!" Mark yelled as he saw his grass type getting poisoned. Sceptile winced in pain as he got effected by the poison.

"Sceptile... return!" Mark said knowing that Sceptile couldn't battle any longer. Sceptile too nodded and went back to Mark's side.

12. Smarty_Pants001

Eevee
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽780.4
    "Considering that this was a one-on-one, I do believe that counts as a forfeit," Jim said. He approached the other trainer, hand extended for a shake. "That was a good battle."

13. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,913.7
    Kira looked up seeing the sky darkening. As she walked towards the sleeping area

14. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Iris stood up and gave a small clap. She looked towards the setting sun and remembered the days when she was only a starting trainer. Iris looked at Charizard's Pokéball and smiled.

15. Ignem

Ignem Dragon Tamer

Espurr ♀
    (Espurr ♀)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,201.5
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    Mark saw the extended hand by Jim he quickly shook his hand and said,"Thanks!"

After the handshake was over he quickly reached his pocket for a Full Restore. He took out the medicine and sparyed it on Sceptile which healed his wounds and removed the poison. He then checked his watch and saw it was 9:00 pm.

"I need to grab some food now! Would you like to come?" Mark asked the scientist in frontof him.

16. Smarty_Pants001

Eevee
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽780.4
    "I suppose," Jim said, "though it's more likely that I'll just grab something and then head back to my lab. If you would like to talk on the walk to the café, you can. Come along, Syl." He started moving forward, the Sylveon following him.

17. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Iris saw Kira move to leave and rushed up to her. Iris took a deep breath
    "What did you think about that battle?" Iris asked Kira quietly.

18. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,913.7
    Kira turned to her. As it seemed that she didnt feel like talking. "It took way too long" she answered anyway.
    As Kira walked inside the building called dormitry

19. Ignem

Ignem Dragon Tamer

Espurr ♀
    (Espurr ♀)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,201.5
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    "Alright! Lets go!" Mark said and followed Jim. By now he knew it would take more than that to defeat Jim. First he needed to find out his other Pokémon.

"So what are you going to invent now?" Mark said. He needed as much info as he could.

20. Smarty_Pants001

Eevee
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽780.4
    "I'm more research than development," Jim said, "but currently I'm studying several energies of different moves and types, along with their effects."