1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Group RP Pokemon: From the Ashes RP

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by Laserdragon14, May 31, 2018.

1. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Iris felt awkward standing there as Kira walked away so she walked quickly to catch up with her.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    Kira walked in the girl bedroom. And saw her stuff on the last upper bed. She grabbed her evening cloth and went inside the bathroom

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Ignem

Ignem Dragon Tamer

Espurr ♀
    (Espurr ♀)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,201.5
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    "Oh cool! But it would be rather boring to really learn all that stuff right?" Mark asked. At that time they had reached the lunch area. He took a sandwich with a can of energy drink and waited for the scientist to get his food.

4. Smarty_Pants001

Eevee
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽780.4
    Jim simply grabbed a small sandwich for dinner, along with a bottle of water and a cup of coffee, and walked back over to Logan. "In my opinion," Jim explained, "learning is the most fun, and the most practical, part of life. After all, if no one learned anything, we'd still be stuck in small, familial groups wandering the planet, hunting and foraging."

He allowed for Logan to process that before continuing. "And also, while inventors do get a lot of credit for what they do, and it is well deserved, any work they do would not be possible without the hard work of a scientist before them. Anyway, I do really need to get back to work. I suppose I'll see you around!"

Jim then walked off, back towards the labs.

5. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    When they entered the dormitory, Iris separated from Kira and went to the receptionist.
    "Hey, I'm Iris and I want to know what room I'm in."
    "Yes, ma'am. You are on floor 4 and in room 10. Here's the key for that room and have a good night."
    "Thank you and you too."

6. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    After the refreshing she lay down on her bed. Raichu lay next to her trying to get some sleep

7. Ignem

Ignem Dragon Tamer

Espurr ♀
    (Espurr ♀)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,201.5
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    After eating up his food Mark quickly went to the receptionist to know his room. His room was room no 13 on the 4th floor. He took his room key went towards the lift. As he was walking he saw a boy who had the Flygon inside the lift and the door about to be closed. Seeing this he dashed towards the lift yelling,"Don't let it close!!!!!"

#127 Jul 12, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2018
  8. Smarty_Pants001

Eevee
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽780.4
    Jim entered his lab with a smile, Sylveon following him. "Alright," he said, sending out his pokémon, "We still have quite a bit of work to do for today."
    There was a collective groan-like sound from his pokémon.
    Jim rolled his eyes. "I got you all coffee. Zed, have you compiled as much data as you can based off of footage of protect?" He asked, expecting the Porygon-Z to open a word editor on the laptop to communicate.
    To Jim's surprise, Zed's voice was directly heard over the speaker system. "Yes, sir," said the pokémon. "I've also managed to figure out how to work the speaker system in this room in particular, so that we can communicate more easily."
    Jim grinned. "This is great! I'll just distribute the coffee, and then we can get to work!"
    A few minutes later, six highly caffeinated organisms and an A.I. started figuring out how to make an energy shield.

9. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Iris went to her dorm and found that she was roomed with another Team Rocket Grunt.
    "Hey there," greeted the Grunt. "My name is Stella, what is yours?"
    "I'm Iris. It is nice to meet you."
    "The pleasure is all mine. I've already put my belongings away so I guess you'll have the bed right over there," said Stella as she pointed towards the other neatly made up bed.
    The room had its own bathroom, one window that was in between the two beds, two small closets, and one Chester drawers, but looked nice enough for it being a dorm.
    Iris took a quick bath, got into comfortable clothes and went to bed.

10. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Kira looked up as her roommate walked in. "Great" she only said.

"Well as happy as ever I notic3" the grunt grinned.
    "Do I know you?" Kira wondered.
    "Yes its me. Kerra" she said. "W3 were in the same class"
    Kira processed the thought. "Dont remember" as she returned to her bool. Keera sighed and unpacked her stuff

11. Ignem

Ignem Dragon Tamer

Espurr ♀
    (Espurr ♀)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,201.5
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    Mark sighed,"Crap!!" He looked towards the door that said staircase.

"Guess a little walk won't hurt!" He said and walked towards stairs. After 10 minutes of climbing he finally reached the fourth floor. He found his room and entered it to find no one there.

"Guess this room is mine fully..." He grinned. He changed to his pajamas and went to a deep sleep.

12. Smarty_Pants001

Eevee
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽780.4
    It was two AM before the group even considered turning in for the night. The whole group, minus Zed, was pretty much running on caffeine and a determination to at least get something done. But that determination was quickly waning at this point. And the lab was also in disarray at this point. A tangled mess of wires ran from several detectors to the laptop, there were many crude sketches of a protect shield strewn everywhere from the desk to several places on the floor, and five half-asleep pokémon were around the room.
    It was in this state that Jim scrolled through mountains of data that they had compiled, looking for some clue as to what Protect was. He was just about ready to give up for the night when he noticed something.
    "Zed, bring up the video we took earlier of Syl using Protect."
    "On it, sir."
    As the video reached the point at the exact few frames that Syl actually used the move, Jim paused it, rewound it a couple seconds, played it again, and narrowed his eyes. "Zed," he said, moving the playbar back around ten frames, "zoom and enhance on the top left, around a hundred or so pixels from either side, and frame-by-frame it."
    Zed did, and there, over the course of three frames, the air moved.
    It. Moved.
    Jim almost laughed in glee at this discovery. "I've got it!" he practically shouted, jolting the other occupants of the room out of their half-asleep state. "Protect isn't an energy shield at all, even if it uses energy. After all, creating a blocking substance using energy would require so much of it that it would be too impractical to use. It is, instead, get this, compressed air."
    There was a confused look from almost every pokémon in the room.
    "You see, what happens is that when a pokémon uses Protect, all that they're doing is taking air from the surrounding environment and compressing so much of it into a solid that it becomes, for all intents and purposes, unbreakable. The excess thermal energy caused by the pressure is released in very small part via electromagnetic energy, but the vast majority of it is stored as potential energy to help block any attack from getting through and stop the shield from moving. After all, every action-"
    -Has an equal and opposite reaction, yes, Kaz said. Now while this breakthrough is great, we need to sleep. We can continue in the morning.
    Jim considered this for a moment, before conceding that yes, the power of caffeine would not last forever. "Alright," he said, "we can sleep. Zed, you have the room's electrical system down yet?"
    Zed responded by turning off the lights in the room, and everyone else proceeded to settle down to sleep.

Ignem likes this.
  13. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    A loud bell rang and it startled Iris awake.
    "Ugh, what the..." whispered Iris as she got out of bed and sleepily moved towards the bathroom.
    She tried to be as quick about getting ready for the day as she could. Once she finished she looked at the time, it was 5:30 AM. Iris went back to the bedroom and noticed that Stella was still asleep, so Iris shook her a little.
    "Stella, it's time to get up, it is 5:30."
    Stella groaned and sat up.
    "Alright, give me a couple of minutes to get ready to go."

14. Ignem

Ignem Dragon Tamer

Espurr ♀
    (Espurr ♀)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,201.5
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    Mark was sleeping peacefull until....

"Riiiiiiiiiiiing!"

"What in the--" He exclaimed as he fell of his bed. He quickly got up and shut his alarm.

"Good Morning Mark!!" He said to himself. He quickly took his uniform and entered the bathroom.

15. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Kira stood ready looking as the sun came up. "Now what will happen" she wondered. Raichy was sleeping next to her feet

16. Smarty_Pants001

Eevee
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽780.4
    A loud bell went off through the loudspeaker at five thirty in the morning, accompanied by a message. "All new recruits report to their department meeting room to be sorted into teams in thirty minutes."
    Jim groaned and practically rolled out of bed, grabbing a change of clothes and heading to the bathroom for a quick shower.

17. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Kira walks inside the meeting room. So far she was the only one there.
    "They are all so lazy" she sighed

18. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Iris patiently waited for Stella to get ready and they both left their dorm together. The announcement came on telling all new recruits to go to the meeting room.
    "At least we know where to go but how to get there is now the question," said Iris.
    "We can always ask the receptionists before we get lost," joked Stella.
    The receptionists were happy to point them the way and they managed to get there pretty early. Iris immediately recognized Kira, who seems to have been there for a while.

19. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Kira turned to see the girl from yesterday and someone she didnt knew. "At least 2 lazy people show up" crossing her arms. Even though she forgot there names

20. Ignem

Ignem Dragon Tamer

Espurr ♀
    (Espurr ♀)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,201.5
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    Mark came out if the bathroom in his uniform. He heard the announcement and went out of his room. He quickly rushed in a great speed towards the meeting hall seeing that three girls were already there. One of them was the one who tried to you know kill the grunt. Another one he recognised as the girl afraid of ghost type, she also was watching his battle with the scientist.