1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Pokemon fusions, retypes, variations and more!

Discussion in 'Creative Zone' started by guest, Jan 5, 2018.

1. guest

PokéPoints:
    ₽723.0
    Are there any others out there that make a hobby of altering existing Pokémon to make unique 'mons(-trocities..?)? Do you enjoy splicing sprites, retyping and/or recolouring, drawing Pokémon variations, or is there another method of altering you like to use? If not, what's your opinion on the practice?

There're a lot of interesting ideas for altered Pokémon that've been explored but personally I find hexafusions to be quite interesting. I haven't tried it myself but it looks like a lot of fun to create so many fusions in one go!

2. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    I did a while ago with the older game sprites. Nowadays I like to work on other kinds of pixel art though.

Here are some examples
    [​IMG]
    This is just a basic fusion with Kirlia and Meloetta. Kirlia was the base Pokémon.

[​IMG]
    This was a type change for Mewtwo... Psychic to Electric. I used Elekid and Raichu and drew little sparks. The color was inspired by Zekrom.

[​IMG]
    This one was a fusion to make more of a Fakemon. I used Rayquaza, Lugia, Eelektross, Skarmory, Milotic, and Spoink. I also used Zekrom's color palette.

[​IMG]
    I also liked to experiment with the sprite animations and do animated fusions. Though they took forever so I never completed much. This one is a "Angel Spirit" Ralts. I used Ralts, Jirachi, Cresselia, and Shedinja. I desaturated the colors to make it seem more spirit like too.

Now I kind of want to try some new things and compare.... o 3o

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Mandriel likes this.
  3. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    I have tried it but I really have no talent for combining and creating new things. I like to create combinations that could work, but I have yet to find one that I could combine and have it look ok.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    Those are nice fusions Bloom! In theory, I've always wanted to combine Glalie with Arbok. (Would the big head weigh it down?) but I am not that skillful at fusions to try it yet.

5. Nova Ozuka

Nova Ozuka Hex Maniac

Joy
    (Togepi)
    Level 25
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.3
    I messed around with Umbreon Sprites to make them look like some of my characters. Or at least I made one based off a character in my stories and made two characters based off the other two edits I made. One was a recolor and retype while the other was a retype with some edits. Then I made a fusion/hybrid sprite for a Trainer card once. For this fusion, I simply added some recolored Skarmory wings to a slightly recolored Umbreon sprite.

6. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★
    I want to fuse Sylveon and flareon together. Haven't tried it yet but I will soon.

7. jeevan261001

jeevan261001

PokéPoints:
    ₽0.0
    [​IMG]
    At a restaurant: I ORDERED A SOFT-BOILED EGG BUT THIS EGG IS HARD!!!!!!

8. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    I actually do commissions for Pokefusions! Here's a few of the examples I've made.

Amphamagi Bio SMALLER.png
    Drillamence bio smaller.png
    Umbrenine bio smaller.png

jeevan261001 and Mandriel like this.
  9. Fable_PH

Fable_PH Pixels and Paints

Sketch
    (Flygon)
    Level 45
    PokéPoints:
    ₽307.1
    [​IMG]

This is currently the only fusion I've ever done, mostly because I'm just not that good at them :p

10. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★
    Do you fuse two or more Pokémon? How often? Care to share your fusions?
    Are there any fusions that you aren't able to draw no matter how hard you try?

11. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    Crown of ValorStaff of Verity
    Drillamence is amazing.

12. Ethereal

Ethereal LV Lurker

Luigia
    (Lugia Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,311.7
    Thunder Stone ★★★Poké Doll ★★
    I've done a few fusions over the years, but not many of them. I'm generally more interested in creating Fakemon than doing fusions and the like.
    I remember my first ever fusion was Shaymin+Zoroark. I still have the drawing but I can't post it due to it being on another device at the moment. (I might upload it tomorrow though if I get the chance).
    Anyway, here is a super rough (unfinished) sketch I done in high school of an OC of mine who is a fusion of Virizion and Gardevoir.
    [​IMG]

Lexatom likes this.