1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Pokemon games

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ToryBulbasaur, Oct 5, 2018.

1. ToryBulbasaur

Milli
    (Meloetta Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽200.4
    So I know maby this should be in games and all but I'll put it here.

Today is my birthday and I got a fair bit of money. This means that I will have money to spend (duh). And so I will finally be able to buy the other pikemon games.

See I've only ever pmayed moon and ultra moon.

I have no idea how many others there are or where to start. Have you guys got the list of Pokémon games frm gen to gen. Or any games you recommend? Leave a comment and tell me!

ToryBulbasaur out xxx

2. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    Ice Stone ★★★★Icy Rock ★★★
    Probably Pokémon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire. I’ve never played the game, but I’ve played Pokémon Ruby, and I really liked the storyline. I think ORAS would be even better.

I recommend you pick a game where it has the most Pokémon you like if you don’t want spoilers.

Though you might want to wait for Let’s Go to come out and see if you like it.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. FireSpartan5

FireSpartan5 Pokémon Professor

Zane
    (Genesect Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.4
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Choice Specs ★★★★★Flame Orb ★★★★★
    If you have a 3ds, the options are Diamond/Pearl, Platinum, Heartgold/Soulsilver, Black/White, Black2/White2, X/Y, and OR/AS. If you want a plot on par with Moon, go BW. It’s the closest. If you care more for game design and an appealing aesthetic similar to Moon and UltraMoon, or want more modern game mechanics like the Fairy type and Mega Evolution, go ORAS or XY. If you want to learn more about the roots of Pokémon and want to experience what makes longtime fans so nostalgic, go HG/SS. I wouldn’t bother playing B2W2 if you haven’t already played BW, and Platinum is just an improved version of DP, honestly.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Haunted Ditto

Ditto
    (Ditto)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽775.5
    Oran Berry ★★Helix Fossil ★★★
    Buy Pokémon Yellow on the Nintendo eShop
    Buy PMD Rescue Team Blue (If you want to try a Spin-off) (Sky works too)
    The Pokémon Ranger Games are cool too
    Pokémon Platinium is neat too. The Region is nice and there is a nice variety of Pokémon to catch.