1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Pokemon I choose you Movie Character predictions

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by Wfrieden, Jan 10, 2017.

1. Wfrieden

Wfrieden Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽16.0
    Who do you think will appear in the 20th Pokémon Movie, I Choose You? I think Misty, Brock, Gary, Tracey and some other older Pokémon Characters like that will appear. What are your predictions?

2. ✯Ho-OhLugia✯

✯Ho-OhLugia✯ Pokemon Masters

PokéPoints:
    ₽132.0
    Hmm, I agree with what you said. I am anticipating this movie in eagerness! Do Pokémon count as characters? If so, I'm really hoping that Ho-Oh gets a major appearance in the movie instead of brief cameos. It's about time this beautiful legendary Pokémon was awarded some screen time!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Wfrieden

Wfrieden Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽16.0
    Yeah, Pokémon count too, and true, Lugia has had more appearances than Ho-oh.

4. Getus

Getus The Senate

Ky
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.6
    Philosopher's CowlReaper Cloth ★★★Psychium Z ★★★★Great Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    This is actually the first time I'm hearing about this movie lol, but as it's the 20th movie I would think they'd be going for some nostalgia points so I think the previously mentioned characters will appear abd we might see some cameos for the older legendaries, wouldn't be surprise if Mew and Mewtwo appeared

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. arcy

arcy Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.2
    ah yes the movie im way too hyped for
    as an answer, though, i do hope ho-oh appears. and possibly lugia but ho-oh hasnt really appeared in any movies so ?? and i do agree that some old characters will appear, because yknow, 20th anniversary. i dont really have anything unique to provide here sorry lmao

6. POKE

POKE Ace Trainer

Johnny Waffles
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.3
    Premier Ball ★
    Looks to be a reboot movie since the movie is named after the 1st episode of Pokémon which shares the same name

7. Wfrieden

Wfrieden Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽16.0
    True, I suppose we will see what happens. It's too bad we have to wait for a little while longer