1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Pokemon in your area

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by Achromatic, Jun 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    If Pokémon were real, and they lived in your area, what types of Pokémon would be suited to your environment?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Halcyon Storm

Halcyon Storm Joking motive

Sewaddle
    (Sewaddle)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,463.8
    All the Ghost types

Lots of Pidgey, Fletchling, Pidove and the other generic birds. An occasional Rattata, and a wide variety of bugs.

No but seriously, the place where I live is so dead, there would actually be Ghost types...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Totalheartsboy

PokéPoints:
    ₽50.3
    I have to say bug types since there is something like a garden? next to my house.
    Flying Pokémon too since i see a lot of Pidove in the cords :3
    And maybe ghost types since it feel kinda rare my house and the yard..... O_O

4. WavePearl

WavePearl Believer in Possibilities

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 31
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,812.2
    My neighborhood/trails:

Pidgey/Fletchling/Taillow/Starly/Pidove--wild birds
    Pidgeotto/Pidgeot/Swellow/Staraptor/Talonflame--birds of prey
    Magikarp/Goldeen--fish
    Pikachu--my pet
    Growlithe/Houndour/Poochyena--dogs
    Meowth/Skitty/Glameow/Espurr--cats
    Ekans/Seviper-snakes
    Butterfree/Beautifly/Vivillion--butterflies
    Spinarak--spiders
    Buneary/Bunnelby--rabbits
    Psyduck/Ducklett--ducks
    Yanma--dragonflies
    Froagie--frogs
    Squirtle family--turtles
    Charmander (on hot days)
    Torchic (on hot days)

In town:

Pidgey/Fletchling/Taillow/Starly/Pidove--wild birds
    Bellossom/Sunflora--flowers
    Meowth--stray cats
    Treecko/Bulbasaur--romping in the trees
    Pichu/Pikachu--playing in the grass

Legendary wise, Zapdos would visit and bring storms, Articuno would bring snow in the winter, and you'd find Meloetta everywhere thanks to a thriving music scene

5. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    Water types... There's water everywhere here

6. Fizzysoda

Fizzysoda Valor Lake Cryptid

(Jirachi Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,390.9
    Soda Pop ★Reaper Cloth ★★★Amulet Coin ★★★
    Treecko - There are quite a few of geckos crawling on the walls inside my house :/
    Kecleon - I've actually seen a chameleon on a tree in the garden
    Taillow & Spearow - widdle burds
    Corphish - Sometimes I find crabs on the streets when it's raining.
    Beautifly - The most common wing colour of the butterflies around here are yellow.
    Froakie & Poliwag line - Froggies
    Purrloin & Meowth - Alley cats
    Snivy - A green snake somehow got into my house once. It was harmless, though.
    Paras - There used to be these strange fungi in my garden. They're bright orange and look kinda fuzzy. Weird.
    Spinarak - Your everyday spiders
    Noctowl - Sometimes owls would perch on the roof and make sounds all night.
    Rattata - Rodents
    Kricketune - Crickets
    Woobat - Bats. They eat fruit here and Woobats are based on fruit eating bats so there you have it.

@[member="AstralDragon"]
    Yeah, it's kinda weird. My house is next to a wide, grassy field so maybe that explains where the snake came from, haha. Geckos are pretty common here. The crabs are freshwater crabs, not saltwater and small in size. They most likely came out from the sewers when it's raining.

I don't even know why the fungi even grew in my garden, it's a mystery. At least it's long gone now, haha.

7. Halcyon Storm

Sewaddle
    (Sewaddle)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,463.8
    You live in the weirdest place O_O

8. ThaIssing

ThaIssing Blah Blah Blah Tidal Wave!

PokéPoints:
    ₽40.0
    we would have the classic bird pokemons here like pidgey, Pidove and Swanna
    seeing as there is a graveyard within a km from my house there will without a doubt be ghost Pokémon like yamask or something and water Pokémon will be at the nearby lake, that's where Swanna will fit right in. the near by park would hold dogs like Lillipup and of course bug types

9. Garudarocks

PokéPoints:
    ₽55.0
    I bunch of normal and flying Pokémon, as well as some grass and water because we have a bunch of rice fields around, and maybe some poison because we have a bunch of oil (I don't know what other type would go there) refineries.

10. Halcyon Storm

Sewaddle
    (Sewaddle)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,463.8
    Edit:

Now that I think of it, there are quite some big factories near the place where I live, so you might find some Pokémon like Magnemite there. There's also a factory that did a lot with heat, but it's closed down now, so there could be some Ghost, Fire or Bug types there, with maybe even a lost Rotom.

We also used to have a haunted house nearby, but they decided to destroy it for whatever reason. Still, that'd be the best place to find Ghosts like Haunter.

11. Tux Prowess

Tux Prowess Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽5.0
    I'm in the country in Alabama right now, and there's birds everywhere! I say there would be a load of Pidgey, Pidove, Fletchling, and you might see a Hoothoot at night. Rare chances of their evolutions flying by or stopping to say HI.

12. Minthia

Minthia Ruin Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    Well I live in Canada so:
    For winter it would be definitely a lot of ice types stuff like cubchoo, snorunt, vanillite, swinub, spheal, and lapras as well as all of their lines.
    For spring lots of bird Pokémon like fletchling, and taillow.
    In the summer you would probably find grass, water, and flying Pokémon especially deerling and sawsbuck because my town has a ton of deer.

13. Shadow Blaze

PokéPoints:
    ₽55.0
    I live in New Mexico, and the entire state is pretty much just desert. So you'd probably expect just a load of Ground Types.
    Sandslash, Krookodile...
    Things like that.

14. Faleep

Faleep PKMN Breeder

PokéPoints:
    ₽50.0
    Where I live, there would be a lot of grass type Pokémon. (I live near forests) along with bird Pokémon. Closer to town and the bay there would be water Pokémon, (mostly those that live in salt water). Maybe a few ghost types, in the older houses. But, yeah. Mostly grass types and water types, along with Pokémon that life in forests.
    Oh, and lots of Wingulls and Pelippers. Lots and lots of them.

15. GardyVoira

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    I live near the ocean, so there'd obviously be all kinds of ocean-dwelling Pokémon around. There'd also be a lot of birds, especially Wingull.

16. Gengar

Gengar Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽10.0
    Hmm there would be a lot of bird Pokémon. Bug Pokémon too. And the occasional ice type and ghost type Pokémon. Oh and a few water type

17. Alyx

Alyx Swimmer

PokéPoints:
    ₽48.1
    I live where two rivers meet so there would likely be tons of water Pokémon, flying Pokémon, and grass and bug type Pokémon. During the winter which is pretty much over half the year (not always an exaggeration) there would be a lot of ice types that go north or somewhere colder when it gets warmer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.