1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Pokemon: Jewels of the Aether (IC thread

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by WavePearl, Jan 8, 2017.

1. WavePearl

WavePearl Believer in Possibilities

Cuidachta
    (Corvisquire)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,633.7
    @Shadria

Seline cast Light...Critical Failure!

Azelia used Fairy Wind...Failure!

An elven mage casts Spirit on Seline, boosting her attack power!

Seline (SPI) (95/120)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    Seline used another Light, Azelia trying Draining Kiss again.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. WavePearl

Cuidachta
    (Corvisquire)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,633.7
    @Shadria

Seline cast Light...Critical Failure!

Azelia used Draining Kiss...Critical Hit!

Ariados Queen took 50 damage! (400/1200) (PRZ)

Seline healed 25 damage! (110/120)

The elven warriors rush to engage the Ariados Queen!

Ariados Queen took 200 damage! (200/1200) (PRZ)

4. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    "Guys, I think it's almost over! We can do it!" Seline went for a Sapphire, using it. "Water Gun!"
    Azelia went for Fairy Wind, smiling as she realized that she wasn't feeling so scared of Araidos anymore.

5. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,346.1
    "Whoa... these things are a lot more powerful than I thought!" Maria said. She held her sword once more in the Alpha Style and went for an attack.

Evergreen, still annoyed that the Ariados wasn't listening, went to support Azelia with a round of Disarming Voice.

Balance: 1870 G
    Inventory: SBC identification papers, Leon's Friction Bow, Book of Knowledge, Kalski Book, Wild Mountain Thyme Music Box, Leon's letter, 1x Potion, 1x Agility Balm, 19x Sapphire, 5x Antidote

6. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    "Alright then, Song of Fire it is!" Kiseki said. Chieri also charged up another Moonblast.

7. WavePearl

Cuidachta
    (Corvisquire)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,633.7
    @Shadria @122 Generation @⋆SeeU⋆Hime⋆

All three attacks combined in a massive explosion, and the large spider Pokémon's corpse was all that remained when the explosion cleared some seconds later.

The green crystal the Ariados Queen had been guarding shattered soon after, revealing a beautiful brown haired girl in a green, white and gold gown with leaf trim. A crown of laurel leaves sat atop her head, and a pair of majestic white wings let all present know that this was Gaia, the angel of earth.

While many of the elves bowed before the beautiful angel, Gaia addressed the group. "Thank you for releasing me, heroes."

#2107 Sep 23, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2018
  8. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    Kiseki looked in awe at Gaia. She was so magnificent. "It is an h-honor meeting y-you, great G-Gaia." She bowed at her afterwards.

[It was a great pleasure!] Chieri squealed, being a lot more positive than Kiseki was.

9. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,913.7
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    Kirito felt himself getting release from the spell. "Why you. " he growled mad.

" just disappear" sending a weaker spell.

"Dont I am so sorry" real Kirito interupted.

"Shut up. I destroy her and everyone else" he yelled.

"No . You shouldnt ot makes me sad" real kirito answered.

"Do you really think I care what you think. " walking towards Gaia.

"Dont do it. I will stop you" real kirito. Said as he tried to stop his body.

Dark kirito laughed. "You cant do that." As he struggled against it.

Two voices seemed to be fighting. The dark kirito growled in a harsh voice. As the real kirito had a soft and very kind voice.

10. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,346.1
    Even Maria stared awestruck for a bit, but the shock she received evaporated after a bit. "Pleasure to meet you, milady," Maria said. She put away her sword and waved at the angel politely.

[Pleasure to meet you too,] Evergreen said. But looking at Kirito's instability, she had a bit of psychic power ready for him just in case.

11. WavePearl

Cuidachta
    (Corvisquire)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,633.7
    Gaia saw the two sides battling. "The evil that tries to sabotage these heroes...be gone, and let this soul know true peace."

With that, she started a beautiful melody Gatrandis favel, secret, edena...
    Emusto ronzen fine el balaziis...
    Katoradis favel siicletu edena...
    At this, a green aura of cleansing formed around Kirito.
    Emusto koron zen fine, si...

Being an angel, the Swanna Song's draining effect did not affect Gaia quite as badly as a human, but she still heaved a little.

12. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,913.7
    Two voices screamed at the same time. At that time. At first it looked as the dark kirito still went for her. But eventually felt down. Fainted.
    The evil aura he had around him disappeared. Instead a red/blueisj surrounded him. Meaning he was still able to use dark element magic but in a light way.

(As of when Kirito wakes up. He is a lot nicer. More thinking what to do or what to say. Even so he is stil arrogant and can be evil at times. But more in a less meaning way. As it is more playful
    Good and bad became one again.

13. WavePearl

Cuidachta
    (Corvisquire)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,633.7
    @~Seeker of Shadows~

(That works for me--now the question becomes why he fell to the darkness, making peace with his past, and making amends to those he wronged)

14. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,913.7
    (That is for the next part. I wait for the reply. You can also use the stuff I already gave on the sign up. To explain stuff through gaia or something)

15. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Total G: 1210 Items: Potion x6, Sapphire x19, Fire Stone x1, Status Staff, Leppa Berry x2, Empty Bottle x1, Agility Balm x1, Antidote x10, Awakening x5, Paralyze Heals x5, and Bandages x10.
    Seline bowed to the Angel, panting. "T..thank goodness we managed to defeat that Ariados.."
    Azelia plopped unto Evergreen's head. [Hello!]

16. WavePearl

Cuidachta
    (Corvisquire)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,633.7
    The Ariados Queen had dropped well over 5000 gold and hundreds of emeralds--enough for Misty to fill enough bags for the group to have 20 each

"Milady...was the fallen mage always like this?" Brock asked as he bowed before the angel.

"No...when he fell, he only sought salvation by destroying others." Gaia explained. "But a light guardian came to his aid and fought the evil side of him. The two sides of him would've been locked for all eternity in battle, and your quest ruined, without divine intervention."

She went on "The best way to make himself stronger is coming to the light."

17. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Total G: 1210 Items: Potion x6, Sapphire x19, Fire Stone x1, Status Staff, Leppa Berry x2, Empty Bottle x1, Agility Balm x1, Antidote x10, Awakening x5, Paralyze Heals x5, Bandages x10, and Emerald x20.
    "So there is a way to fix him? That..that's great news.." Seline smiled, going to check on Kirito's body. "..I think he's just unconscious.."

18. WavePearl

Cuidachta
    (Corvisquire)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,633.7
    "He is only unconscious for now." an elven cleric agreed. "Let us return to the city, and give him a place to rest."

"I must return to Arceus' side now." Gaia smiled. "Your next objective is the Tower of Remembrance north of here, which has been overrun by ghosts, fiends, and undead, thanks to two pierrots. They hold captive Crystal, the angel of ice."

19. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    @WavePearl Oh, how much gold per character? You only stated 'over 5000 gold', not how much per person..unless it's 5000 per person..)
    Seline struggled to lift him up, in a attempt to carry him back. "A..Agh..I ..I forgot how heavy people are.."

20. WavePearl

Cuidachta
    (Corvisquire)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,633.7
    @Shadria

(You split the 5000 six ways--a thousand for each of you, and 500 for our allies and the elven brigade)