1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Pokemon: Jewels of the Aether (IC thread

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by WavePearl, Jan 8, 2017.

1. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Evergreen still wasn't letting Kirito off that easily and continued to listen to him talking with Seline. Was he flirting with her, like he did with Lillie? Even then, she noticed Celia had the same repsonse as herself. This guy is hopeless... Evergreen thought to herself.

Maria meanwhile was helping herself to her candy bag and munched on a yogurt bar alongside Sir Brock. She offered a chocolate to him. "So where are we heading to next? Hopefully, I can get a letter written to Leon. I forgot to reply to him."

2. WavePearl

WavePearl Believer in Possibilities

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,007.6
    @122 Generation

"Thank you." Brock accepted the deep blue wrapped dark chocolate truffle from Maria. "We are headed to Seikiichi, in the shinobi lands--supposedly the lightning angel Thora is close by in that area." he explained as he unwrapped the truffle.

(the shinobi are basically the ninja-like people in Chiron, so Seikiichi, the counterpart of Fuchsia City, is in the land that is basically a blend of ancient Japan, ancient China, and a dash of India)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    Celia jumped of Kirito hands and went towards Evergreen. "Im sure you agree right?" She asked looking up for away to climb on her. "I wonder who is better. Evil or this guy"

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Evergreen pondered a moment before kneeling to pick up the Charmander. [You're heavier than I thought!] She still couldn't believe this was the same Celia she had saw Display sich terrifying fury. The horrors she saw as a Kirlia had yet to leave her. [Um... not that he can't fight evil...]

Maria happily helped herself to a truffle. "Right! I'm looking forward to the journey!"

5. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Celia blinked. "He had put me through so much pain. Now I cant see this evil anymore. Still he is mean and flirt way to much. He is arrogant and I hate it" she said in one breath. As she put her head to the gardevoir chest. "What do you think??"

6. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    "Lightning Angel, huh?" Kiseki asked, following the rest of the group closely, wielding her new harp. If anything, it look really pretty as it reflected light.

7. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,007.6
    @ShireHime

"The shinobi are a proud people, and they enjoy a minstrel singing of brave warriors and heroic shinobi." Serena explained to Kiseki. "If they like you enough, they may deem you utaojii--"song prince" or utahime--"song princess".

She smiled. "I will never forget when hokage Koga deemed me an utahime after I performed for his birthday one year."

#3207 Jan 17, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2018
  8. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Evergreen had little experience holding small Pokémon close to her, and much less when they were in her arms. First Azelia, and now Celia - will things never cease? It made Evergreen blush. [I can't tell if he's trying to be evil or not. Azelia thinks the evil is gone, and I see him as someone very strange. Gah, I can never tell.]

She walked closely behind Maria while Maria listened in on Serena's explanations.

9. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    "I see. Yeah I guess he is strange. Can I ask Maria to become her Pokémon??" Celia wondered.

Kirito had himsekf covered with his cloak as hr walked behind them. He shivered at times

10. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    [Wait... You want Maria to adopt you? I'm not sure. Wouldn't that make Kirito sad? I thought you two were friends,] Evergreen replied. [Besides! I think Maria ought to take care of herself first, and it ends up becoming my job.]

11. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    "Yeah you are right evergr een" celia sighed. "Can I ask you one thing than?" She looked up to her. "Can you knock some sense into him once in a while??"

12. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Evergreen stared off upon thinking of Kirito. [Um... I can try, but I'm still scared of him sometimes. But if he lays one finger on Maria, he will have it!]

13. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Celia laughed. "Fine by me. And he isnt that scary"

14. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    "Wow, that sounds really wonderful," Kiseki said, listening to Serena's explanation. If anything, she wanted to be called a utahime when she began to perform for others. "I assume that they have high standards though, so I'll have to work hard."

15. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,007.6
    "The shinobi live in different villages and towns, each one dedicated to a different style of fighting art." Brock added. "Hokage exist at two levels--the leader or sometimes chief elder of a village or town, who in turn report to the dai hokage--the great leader--who rules from Seikiichi.

"The current great leader is named Koga." Misty interjected. "He is very friendly and welcoming, but a fierce fighter on the battlefield--there's a very good reason why shinobi are often depicted as assassins in plays and in stories."

"Not all of them are, though." Brock assured the group. "The vast majority wish to use their powers defending their lands and defending the peace."

16. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    "I'm not a fan of assassins to be honest," Maria said.

Evergreen still had Celia in her arms as she went to listen in on what the shinobi were like. They seemed interesting to her. Come to that, she ought to remind Maria to write a letter back to Leon if she could.

17. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,007.6
    "The shinobi mainly keep to themselves, so this led them to develop their own language and culture." Serena went on. "But don't let their reputation as a warrior scare you off--they are fiercely loyal to those they trust, so if you manage to befriend one, you have a friend for life."

18. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    "Umm wondering if I could be one" kirito wondered.
    Celia nudged more agianst evergreen as she felt safe around her

19. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,007.6
    "They do take people to train, but they are very particular in who they decide to train." Serena replied.

"Their magic works a little differently, too." Ash went on. "Instead of a few words and naming the spell, they name the elemental, the word 'magiiro', and then name the spell, which always has a beautiful showy name."

20. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    "So I use dark elements. Would that matter??" Asking the front group