1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Pokemon: Jewels of the Aether (IC thread

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by WavePearl, Jan 8, 2017.

1. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    "Um, not exactly sure whether or not being an assassin would be quite fun; although the ability to move very quickly sounds very interesting," Kiseki replied to the rest of the group. She wasn't exactly fond of assassins, as far as she knew.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,438.5
    Evergreen held Celia to her but found the Charmander was quite heavy, and decided to cheat and use some psychic power to help herself. I bet you could be like the best of spies if you did that, she said.

She went over to Chieri and rested Celia on her wing. [Sorry! I'm pretty tired from hauling her around like this,] Evergreen apologised quickly.

3. WavePearl

WavePearl Believer in Possibilities

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,937.8
    @~Dream-Of-The-Elements~

"I don't think they would mind someone that used darkness to serve the light...." Ash mused. "They might be a little wary at first, but if you show them your intentions are good, you'll gain their trust."

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    Celia looked up a little sad. "Im sorrh that im a burden like this" as she jumpes of and went backto Kirito. Wanting to climv up but he pushed her down. "You have your own legs to walk on. So use them instead of being a burden tl be carried." He said annoyed. Celia looked down. "Sorry" she said. As she sat down.

"So... that does sound good" kirito grinnes. "A dark mage using ninja skills hehe"

5. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,937.8
    (are we ready to go on?)

6. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
  7. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,937.8
    The party moved on from the village refreshed. Misty, however, was the most intrigued--were the shinobi as great of warriors as she had read in the local library?

8. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    [Oh no, it's fine,] Chieri squealed, turning to the apologetic Gardevoir, [if anything, I'm sure Celia needs some rest too.] She used her wing to move Celia towards her back to make sure that Celia felt comfortable. After all, she's Kiseki's pillow too.

9. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,438.5
    Meanwhile, Evergreen felt saddened seeing Celia basically rejected by Kirito but smiled at seeing Chieri lending a hand to the Charmander. Maria was helping herself to more candy in which the candy bag was taken from her by Evergreen. You'll damage your teeth. At least get some water before you eat more!

"Aw... Evergreen. You're no fun," Maria pouted.

10. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,937.8
    (we have a few more towns to explore, so kinda build the world and develop character)

11. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,438.5
    "I really hope we can get to a post office soon. I forgot to reply to Leon," Maria said. She frowned that Evergreen had taken away the candy bag, and couldn't help but feel that Evergreen might have taken it just to sneak some gummies for herself.

12. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,937.8
    @122 Generation

"If memory serves, we should be coming up on a town with a post office." Brock assured Maria.

"Even the smallest village has a place for people to get mail." Misty agreed.

13. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Kiseki smiled at Maria, "Well, doesn't that sound nice? I'm sure Leon would love to hear from you as well!"

Meanwhile, Chieri did he best to carry Celia. Even though she was getting quite tired, she wasn't the type to give up easily. If anything, she thinks this will help her become stronger.

14. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,438.5
    Maria's eyes brightened at the prospect of another post office. "He will hear from me, alright! I miss him so much..."

Now Evergreen started to regret ever putting Celia on Chieri's back. The Altaria looked like she was struggling, and wasn't Evergreen looking a little selfish herself, with all the gummies she had been chewing down. To think she was supposed to be Maria's caretaker, and here she was setting a bad example!

She teleported to Chieri's side with the candy bag. [Um... Want a gummi, you two?]

15. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    [Oh, I'd like one please,] Chieri said, looking at Evergreen who offered her a gummi. She could use the energy to keep pushing forward now.

"I'm sure he'd love to hear from you again," Kiseki walked beside Maria, "when was the last time you sent a letter to him?"

16. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    Seline followed, keeping quiet for the most part. "..Shinobi? That...that sounds really....interesting.."

17. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,438.5
    [You're very much welcome!] Evergreen said, and levitated a gummi into the air to hover in front of Chieri's beak. After all, Chieri had her wings full. [By the way,] Evergreen added. [Azelia was asking why you felt so nervous around Kiseki's harp. Nothing's wrong, I hope? Or is it something to do with the harp?]

Speaking of Kiseki, Maria said to her, "I sent a letter to him five days ago. Gosh, it feels like forever since I did that! Days feel like months when he's not around."

18. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    [Oh, it's... it's probably related to it, but I can't say for sure,] Chieri sighed, [maybe it's just me not getting used to the new color of her harp.]

Kiseki laughed, "You must really miss him if you find five days as five months of being apart with him!"

19. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    Kirito noticed that Celia was getting carried. "Celia. Use 6our own legs." As he grabbed her and put her on the floor. "You cant keep doing this. You get lazy and if you ever evolve you cant do a thing. So no more gettkng carrier" kirito said mad

Celia looked down sadly.

20. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,937.8
    Before long, the group had reached the town near the outskirts of Arania. It was a welcome change from all the small villages, and more amenities to boot