1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Pokemon: Jewels of the Aether (IC thread

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by WavePearl, Jan 8, 2017.

1. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    (Um yeah, I'm here! Sorry for being so late ><)

Wandering around the town, Kiseki was trying to look for some items that would seem useful for her journey. She tried to look for some musical instruments, but none appeared to be as interesting as Kiseki's golden harp. After searching for hours, she noticed some bandits harassing a girl. She wanted to help, but what could she do? Play dumb music? Luckily the guy near the girl managed to drive them off. The girl was finally safe.

After the bandits left, two more seemingly concerned people went to the girl. Obviously after the bandits were gone, Kiseki was finally safe to talk to the girl. "I suppose those were the thieves who live nearby. At least you're safe now!" Kiseki remarked, smiling. "Oh, I should probably introduce myself too. I'm Kiseki, Kiseki Kuzaki. I hope you don't mind me trying to err- converse with you guys" Kiseki added. The 4 of them looked quite strong together and she wanted to join them. But then again, she's pretty much a 'reject', so it's difficult to know if they'll accept Kiseki or not. "Um, are you guys all planning to travel together then? I hope you'd let me come with you. I feel a strange aura around you that we might come across great adventures" Kiseki said.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    Kirito rolled his eyes. Not even did the new faces took the appropriate way to adress them. They even completely ignored him. He did his arm away and turned hid back to them. Taking Lilly hanf instead. "Come on Lilly they cant be of any help" he said to her
    Kirito rolled his eyes. Not even did the new faces took the appropriate way to adress them. They even completely ignored him. He did his arm away and turned hid back to them. Taking Lilly hanf instead. "Come on Lilly they cant be of any help" he said to her

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "Huh... I was already quite expecting that answer from someone like you who looks cold. But hey, have you ever heard of the saying 'Don't judge a book by it's cover'? You might get surprised one day that we'd be great help to you guys. Besides, I was asking Lillie, not you" Kiseki replied, rolling her eyes. It wasn't usual for her to get into a fight, but this guy really took off with pride.

(First time trying to be mad at another character in an RP, so sorry if this came out wrong @[member="Shady Pirate"] !)

4. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    (Your doing just fine . I need to hold back cause of the forum xD @*SeeU*Hime*)

(No clue of the double post)

"Ah yes I have heard of the saying. And must apply to you." He grined as he glanced back to her without fully turn back to them. "Anyway. If you all want to tag along. Fine by me, just dont stand on my way"

5. WavePearl

WavePearl Believer in Possibilities

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,007.6
    "Everyone, please, just stop it!" Lillie cried, quieting the impending fight. "Can't we just behave civilly around each other?"

She went on. "If we're going to be traveling with each other, we should at least treat each other with respect--and as the minstrels say, 'respect is earned, not demanded'."

Pew! Nebby cried in agreement

6. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    Azelia approached the bag, investigating the strange sounds. "...Azelia, come back here." Seline walked over, apologizing for Azelia's rude intrusion to Lillie's personal space. "I..I'm so sorry. Azelia likes to wander off at times, I don't know why she's so interested in your bag though..?" She reached over, picking up her small bug friend and scolded her for flying off..again. "...I..I um..understand if..you don't want some dumb cleric with you." Seline looked down, petting the little Cutiefly.

7. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    At that moment Kirito wanted to say something but shut his mounth when he heard Lilly. "Fine fine. I wont say another word. " he just shrugged. "Shall we go than?"

8. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    After a while, Maria stood up from where she had been listening to the music, but it was still unfortunate that she still had no idea where to go. Maria decided that the odds of finding Lillie were a little better if she actually looked for her. However, Vertania was a huge city, and finding a single person here without any arrangement was as hard as finding a drop of fresh water in the sea. It was going to be extremely difficult. Also, because Maria didn't have any weapons right now, her sense of security was heightened too. Even though she had Evergreen's Heart Charm in her satchel.

She kept her hood on, just in case, as Maria entered the town square. In one direction was the marketplace she had just come from, there was a tavern, an inn and some other stores around this square. Well, if Maria hoped to get some information, maybe having a look at the tavern would be a good bet.
    Maria entered the busy and hearty atmosphere of the tavern, where patrons were busily attending to their drinks and conversations. For Maria, anyone would have definitely assume she was a minor, but she was only here for information, right? Plus, she kept her hood on, so how could anyone figure out who she was?
    "Excuse me, my friend," she waved to the barman. "Would you happen to know a certain "Lillie", by any chance?"

(I'm assuming there is a tavern here in Vertania)

9. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,007.6
    @[member="122 Generation"] (Yes, there is--the Emerald Leaf)

"Rumor is that the Lillie you speak of is actually the daughter of the chief Aether Knight, the Lady Lusamine." the barkeep replied as he gave a patron a drink. "Rumor is, she fled the Tower of the Aether under cover of night to look for a summoner."

"It may have something to do with how strange the Lady Lusamine has been acting." another patron added.

10. Captain Comet

Captain Comet Fallen Star Baby

Shiny Space
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,549.0
    Basic Gary Oak ★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Jaw Fossil ★★★Galladite ★★★★
    Soren was about to get involved in the argument and side with Kiseki, but stopped himself when Lillie spoke up.

"She's right. We can't be fighting all the time if we are apparently going to travel together. But please just remember that you can't do everything, and you can't as much alone as you seem to think you can. Everyone needs help, and if you keep acting like that, you won't have it." Soren spoke softly and calmly. He wanted to tell the guy off more than anything, but this was the smarter choice.

11. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    He sightly clenched his fistt. But took a deep breath and calmly replied. "Do you even know who I am or maybe was. ?"
    Looking at Lilly. "Likr I said lets go than"

12. Captain Comet

Captain Comet Fallen Star Baby

Shiny Space
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,549.0
    Basic Gary Oak ★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Jaw Fossil ★★★Galladite ★★★★
    "No, I don't." Soren replied. "Why does it matter in this situation? My point still stands."

13. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Kirito sighed feeling a headache coming up from this one. "Whatever. Come on." Trying to drag Lilly a long hr didnt matter who followed them.

(He stays the same later on. But less mean probably cause of there friendship)

14. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Maria scratched her head. She had no idea this Lillie character was this well known, and with a mother of a terrifying title!

"I see..." Maria said to the patron who spoke to her. Turning to the barman, she said, "Well, would anyone know where I would find this Lillie?"

15. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,007.6
    @[member="122 Generation"]

"Well, in order to get to Argenta, one must go through here, then make their way through the Verde Forest." the barkeep replied.

He smiled. "She may be trying to find Brock, the young high summoner that's made quite a name for himself."

"They say he was supposed to follow his father as the Keeper of the Emblem of Strength--but the awakening of magic changed that." a mage explained.

16. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Now Maria was as confused as ever. Wasn't she talking about Lillie earlier?

"But... Brock? Who's that? Does he have something to do with Lillie?" she said. "I thought Lillie was supposed to be here in Vertania!"
    Moreover, Maria became self-conscious that she still had her hood on. Turning to the barman, she said, "And hey! How did you know I am a girl?!"

17. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,007.6
    "Saw a little hair peeking out," the barkeep replied. "I'm only speculating that Lillie could be headed this way with the ultimate goal of reaching Argenta--and that Sir Brock may be connected to her quest to save her mother."

He sighed as he poured another drink for a patron. "Of course, this is all just theory I've cobbled together from the rumors here in the tavern, so make of it what you will."

18. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    "Hmm... then she might still be in Vertania then. I'm not heading to Argenta just yet! Well, thanks," Maria concluded. That was very strange. Just how could the barman determine her character so easily? Maria merely put more of the hood over her head to hide the strands of hair that probably gave her away. Nevertheless, it made her look awkward by appearance, and Maria herself clearly didn't notice. Instead, she walked out of the Emerald Leaf and went back to the town square once more. Now how was Maria going to find this Lillie? It was tiring for her! Still, she refrained from sending out Evergreen to help her, as this wasn't the time yet.

As Maria ventured around to explore the outskirts of the city instead, the conversation she had at the tavern continued to replay in her head. Lillie? A daughter of an Aether Knight? And what did this have to do with a minstrel named Sir Brock, who was supposedly a 'summoner'? Oh... this was too much. It hurt Maria's head. Those thoughts, now added onto her homesickness, made it especially difficult for her to move. Exhausted, she sat on the ground to let some tears fall, but no one would dare go up to her to comfort her. After all, Maria was cloaked and she was trying her best to be ignored, but it was... a strange sight.

Little did Maria know that her strange appearance was within sight of a particular group of five.

19. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "Hm, yeah, going on alone wouldn't be helpful at all" Kiseki said, slightly rolling her eyes. "I'm going to assume that you went here at the market to buy soemthing, so why don't we search for a few things that would be useful for our journey?" Kiseki said gleefully.

20. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,007.6
    (Just as an FYI, it would be a good idea to find Serena--just follow your ears)