1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Pokemon: Jewels of the Aether (IC thread

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by WavePearl, Jan 8, 2017.

1. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    ''Finally'' Kirito sighed. playing with his wand

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. WavePearl

WavePearl Believer in Possibilities

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,926.7
    "What would we be fighting against if we do have a fight waiting for us?" Ash wondered as he looked over the remaining switches.

"It could be anything." Akari warned. "No squad has ventured up to find out."

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,438.5
    I've found aoi. It's right there, Evergreen said. She pointed at the respective inscription, and wondered if this was boring anyone. At least Azelia was still sticking around.

4. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,926.7
    @122 Generation

"All right." Brock smiled. "Now to see which one is aiiro and which one is murasaki."

5. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,438.5
    After Evergreen had reiterated the instructions to the others to find the lever written with aoi, she looked carefully at the wall again. You handle where aiiro is. I'll look around for murasaki.

Maria smiled at how much effort the Gardevoir was putting into this, and she chewed on her yogurt bar.

6. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,926.7
    (so who finally finds the last two?)

7. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    Kiseki didn't know what she should do. It looked like a 50/50 percent chance at the moment. If she were to pull one lever now, it could be the right one and it could also be the wrong one. Should she risk it?

8. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    KIRITO sighed standing up. "Come on Kiseki. Lets see the last two than."

9. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "O-oh, okay then," Kiseki said. She knew that she needed to start looking. She tried to look for the levers everywhere, until she found one. "Oh, this is definitely a lever."

10. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    "Got one here also. Lets see." He lookee close to it. "Aii..ro" he tried to read

11. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "Uh... nope." Kiseki was definitely unable to read any of... the letters that were right in front of her. She was quite jealous herself, but she knew she can't do anything about it.

12. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    "No worries Kiseki. Some worda reminda me of spells i learned from books. I do not know it all" he said winking at her

13. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    There it was again. "That wink!" Kiseki couldn't understand what Kirito was doing, but it was making her feel strange. A lot. "Well, I-I guess I have a lot to learn when i-it comes to stuff like this."

14. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    "I can always teach you the things I know." He than grinned a little evil. "Like an apprentice in the dark arts" chuckle a little

15. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,926.7
    The door leaking to the fifth floor opened as soon as the last two levers were pulled. "Get ready, everyone..." Misty cautioned.

16. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,438.5
    That was really quick! Evergreen commented, surprised.

"At last, we're at the final floor. Now let's see what the source of this mess is," Maria added. She and Evergreen climbed up the stairs together, though Evergreen looked back at Kirito, Kiseki, and Seline just to make sure they were caught up too. She felt a vibe coming from Kiseki just a minute ago, but decided to ignore it. To her credit, Kiseki and Kirito found the levers together, so Evergreen guessed Kiseki was excited.

17. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,926.7
    The shrine was supposed to be beautiful, but it had been ransacked, and the angel that called it home chained to a wall.

But no human had done the deed--a pack of wild Houndooms was the culprit!

18. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Kiseki looked around. Things didn't look so well while they were all at the fifth floor. It looked like someone had trashed the place. It made Kiseki wonder, who would even dare to do this to a shrine?

19. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,438.5
    It makes me wonder what the shrine looked like before it got ruined, Evergreen thought out loud. The Houndooms probably weren't there to make them feel welcome either, and although Evergreen would have wanted to negotiate, it appeared that wasn't the case.

"We've got a fight on our hands..." Maria muttered. She drew out her Orichalcum katana.

20. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    Seeing Kiseki passing him. While he offered something felt iritating. More he felt mad about it. As he followed the group. "Kiseki. Really why." Standing next to Seline.