1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Pokemon: Jewels of the Aether (IC thread

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by WavePearl, Jan 8, 2017.

1. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    (Currently on my phone so I don't have the record of my inventory. I'll just leave the note here saying Kiseki got 20x Ruby)

Kiseki looked at the Thunder Angel in awe. Unlike the others though, it had a much more different vibe than the others.

On the other hand, Chieri could feel her sense tingling, probably because of the Angel. She was scared of lightning. She whimpered behind Kiseki's legs like a little child.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. WavePearl

WavePearl Believer in Possibilities

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,007.6
    Thora sensed the Cutiefly's fear. "Peace, little one. I don't mean you any harm."

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    (How does Chieri hide... :P)

Evergreen and Maria were starstruck. By the time Maria had picked up all the rubies, the angel was standing before them and looked nonetheless impressive. In effect, they stayed silent (which was odd for Evergreen, who would have talked).

Balance: 4630 G
    Inventory: SBC identification papers, Leon's Friction Bow, Book of Knowledge, Kalski Book, Wild Mountain Thyme Music Box, Leon's letter, Leon's second letter 1x Potion, 1x Agility Balm, 14x Sapphire, 20x Emerald, 40x Ruby, 20x Aquamarine, 5x Antidote, 2x Huge Bag of Gems
    Equipment: Orichalcum Katana

4. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,074.6
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    (I keep forgetting that also. Damn didnt notice the attack)

Kirito looked at azelia. It was weird seeing a small thing attack something like this and even defeated them in 1 blow.
    He returned his gaze towards the angel.
    The weird thing was that he somehow want to attack the thing. Rip in to shreds and take her power. He shook his head. Maybe it was because of the darkness surrounding him. He did feel his bracelets glow widely. Feeling the burn on his wrists.

5. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,007.6
    Thora smiled at the group. It was a holy smile that radiated the glow of an electric light. "By saving me, you're ever closer to awakening Arceus."

She went on "Your journey next leads you westward, to a ruined temple. Skye, the Wind Angel, awaits you there."

6. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    (Though, Chieri is an Altaria...)

"How far would that be?" Maria asked. "Otherwise, we can start heading out there."

I'm sleepy... Evergreen complained.

7. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    Chieri couldn't stop herself from feeling scared even aftet Thora had already told her that she wasn't going to do anything to her. She really just couldn't.

Kiseki could feel something fluffy between her feet, so she looked down and saw Chieri cowering in fear. "Uh, Chieri, what's wrong?"

8. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,007.6
    @122 Generation

Thora conjured a ball of lightning that displayed a ruined temple near the ninja clans' lands. "Here...this is the temple. If the hokage asks if you desire a reward, ask him for information about this temple in addition to what he has offered."

9. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,074.6
    "That sounds good. A nice reward. "Kirito grinned. Holding his wrists. "And before that I shall.. " he shook his head. "Brock get me out of here please. Before I do something thay I will regret" he pleaded

10. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,007.6
    Ar shiúl uaidh! (Away from him!) Brock commanded. The spell caused everything to glow in a bright light.

Gatrandis favel, secret, edena... Thora began.
    Emusto ronzen fine el balaziis...
    Katordis favel siicletu edena...
    At this line, some rainbow thunderbolts drew out the evil presence, so the ensuing electric blast would not harm Kirito or the others, just the evil.
    Emusto koron zen fine, si...

The group watched in awe as the rainbow thunderbolts went flying...

11. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    On one hand, Maria was surprised at what kind of spell was being performed on Kirito. The light was blinding! On the other hand, Evergreen grew worried for both Kirito and Chieri and wondered if something bad was going to happen. Not that she knew, but she had a bad feeling about this.

12. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,007.6
    (All Thora did was cleanse the evil energy from Kirito)

13. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    (I know, but Evergreen is vigilant, however...)

14. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,074.6
    "Thank you so much. " he took a deep breath. "I didnt expect it. I was so happy to be stronger but seems I cant handle the darkness yet" making a small smile sadly.

15. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,007.6
    "Despair not. Even the darkness can serve the light." Thora replied.

16. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,074.6
    "I know. Im trying. My ful evil side is gone. But I have times like now. My powers are stronger but so is the will to hurt others also" he sighed

17. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,007.6
    "It is only when Arceus is awakened will the evil and pain be purged from you forever." Thora replied. "But you are getting close. One day, Arceus will awaken, and this world will be free of evil, anger, fear, and pain."

18. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,074.6
    Kirito just nodder and he hoped. He might remember whom he thought that he had forgotten. He sighed. "Shall we go than" as kirito yawned

19. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    I agree... I'm getting tired. When can we go...? Evergreen said tiredly. She leaned on Seline's shoulder out of boredom.

"Haha, I think Evergreen is exhausted from the combat," Maria remarked. "Here, let's have a reward..." She opened the candy bag to pull out a strange-looking stick. "Hmm? What's this?"

That's a Gyarados Whisker. It's a specialty from that candy store in Seikiichi, Evergreen replied.

Maria started biting into the flossy treat. "It's so... fluffy."

20. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,007.6
    "I must return now to Arceus' side." Thora smiled. "Good luck, adventurers!"

With that, the group was warped back to the village.