1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Pokemon: Jewels of the Aether (IC thread

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by WavePearl, Jan 8, 2017.

1. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    "Ah finally were out. Im straught off for bed" walkin to the inn

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. WavePearl

WavePearl Believer in Possibilities

Cuidachta
    (Corvisquire)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,622.7
    The village buzzed with activity. Word of the group's victory had reached the village, and the hokage had decreed a festival in their honor.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    Maria had finished off her Gyarados Whisker and disposed of the trash accordingly. By the time she and Evergreen returned to Seikiichi, the mood was festive again. This place sure had a knack for doing these things!

A Fletchling swooped down from the sky, by surprise, and dropped a letter in Maria's hands before turning about. "Oh?" Maria said.

4. WavePearl

Cuidachta
    (Corvisquire)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,622.7
  5. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    @WavePearl

(A letter from Leon the day he visited the royals in Illumis, which was... yesterday, in game time)

6. WavePearl

Cuidachta
    (Corvisquire)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,622.7
    @122 Generation

"Oh, a letter?" Misty was intrigued.

"What does it say?" Ash asked

7. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    "It's probably from my favourite cousin..." Maria muttered, though she smiled widely. She opened the letter, and lo and behold, it was from Leon yet again. Now that also got Evergreen's attention, Maria had to read it aloud so that Evergreen could understand.

Dear Maria,

I'm glad to hear Evergreen has been looking after your sugar intake. I didn't know you liked to eat candy
    that much - only Evergreen liked to do that! Stay safe, okay? The world is big. I am resting at Illumis again, but I will be heading out to continue my campaign. I hope your campaign will be still be a safe one.

Now, if you're wondering about Michelle, she's my girlfriend now. She's strong-hearted, honest (I think), helpful, and nice to talk to. Not to mention... pretty? Okay, maybe I've said too much. I miss talking with you too.

Leon

Maria scanned the last paragraph again, as if she didn't believe what she had just read. "Whaaaaaaat?!" she said. "He has a girlfriend?!"

8. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    Kirito who walked before them turnwe at the sudden scream. "What is wrong??" Thinkint she was in some situation

9. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    "..We're getting so close to the end of things..." Seline paused, hearing Maria's letter. "Congrats...?"

10. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    Maria frowned. "I wanted to help him get that girlfriend! It's almost impossible that did it on his own. Nah, he must be joking."

I sense a brother complex... Evergreen teased. I think that's pretty odd, since I thought it's supposed to be the other way around. Actually, I wouldn't be surprised if he had one. I thought you wanted to know who caught Leon's eyes.

That caused Maria to puff her cheeks. "Um... I think you're overthinking things, Evergreen." She folded the letter and put it in her satchel. Normally, she would have been glad that Leon found a girlfriend, but she wanted a part it making it happen.

11. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    "Aww, don't worry Maria. I'm sure that in whatever way Leon found a girlfriend, he really proved himself because he captured her heart," Kiseki said in response to Maria's sadness after being unable to take part in looking for Leon's girlfriend.

#4311 May 18, 2018
    Last edited: May 18, 2018
  12. WavePearl

Cuidachta
    (Corvisquire)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,622.7
    "Besides, we have to keep fighting." Misty assured Maria. "I'm sure he still loves you too."

13. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    Maria crossed her arms. Misty and Kiseki were right, deep down. Could Leon have found a way to actually do it himself? That seemed too laughable, but she supposed she would have to ask him once she got to see him again, whenever that would be. "Alright, fine. Let's keep going then," she said.

I want to sleep... Evergreen whined.

14. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    Kirito stepped before Maria. Looking down at the girl. He looked tired and his wrists hadnt healed yet. At first Kirito looked cold at Maria but than his smile wasa little warm. "At least your still on the market right" as he kissed her forhead and turned aroubd as his robes flew behind him as he walked in the direction of the inn

15. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    Maria smiled. "Heh, markets? You should really talk to Leon when you have the chance! I likes to talk about markets, between that and trading in goods and services markets... Man, I miss him already."

Maria... Come on, let's get some sleep. Evergreen pulled on Maria's arm.

16. WavePearl

Cuidachta
    (Corvisquire)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,622.7
    The inn was surprisingly not busy--many people were out enjoying the festival. The patrons were intrigued by Serena's costume, and whispered excitedly.

17. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    While walking away ge heard Maria reply and litterly slaps himself. "A kid stays a kid" he sighed. Paying for a room

18. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    You'd be amazed that she treats you like she does Leon, Evergreen said. Although she's impressed that you're bolder than him, I think. She had a handful of gold to pay the innkeeper for the room as well, as the Gardevoir was more intent on getting sleep than Maria was.

19. WavePearl

Cuidachta
    (Corvisquire)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,622.7
    (Now for a Serena performance just to give you guys a breather, but you're always welcome to request something or listen in)

20. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    "Seems. I will never stand a chance then" kirito smirked at evergreen. " i first need to ger a shower"