1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Pokemon: Jewels of the Aether (IC thread

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by WavePearl, Jan 8, 2017.

1. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    Maria also thinks you need to try harder if there are any girls you're interested in, Evergreen crossed her arms. On the other hand, you still owe me my golden gummies! But by then, Kirito had walked off.

2. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    "Whatever you say evergreen. Im irresitable" he grinned..not hearing the last part.
    In his room he took kff his clothes
    .lookin down at the burnings he sighed when teats well up. "Its your own fault. You cannot handle these powers. Whu feeling sorry for yourself" as he stood up to the bathroom putting on the most hot water

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. WavePearl

WavePearl Believer in Possibilities

Cuidachta
    (Corvisquire)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,633.7
    Inside the inn, Serena looked at the patrons present. What kinds of stories would the ninjas like?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    Evergreen had followed Kirito to his room door, but now that it was closed, she sighed and turned around. Instead, she found Serena about to perform and Maria snacking on chocolates. Maria hadn't even had dinner yet!

5. WavePearl

Cuidachta
    (Corvisquire)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,633.7
    Serena knew the ninjas liked their tales very straightforward, and would be easily bored with tangents and commentary. "In a certain village lived three brothers and their mom. One day, the mother came down with a terrible disease, and no healer within miles knew how to cure her." she began, to concerned murmurs.

6. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    Kiseki was quietly watching Serena's performance as she munched on some of the berries that she had kept for herself. "What should I do for tomorrow? I better get my plans in place."

The girl didn't realize that Chieri wasn't with her right now.

7. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    Kirito had half his clothes on. And wet hair as he came out of the shower. Only wearing his under garnet. He weny down to watch the sun down. Passing serena perfermance

8. WavePearl

Cuidachta
    (Corvisquire)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,633.7
    "But one healer told the boys that the only way to cure their mom was to find a mystical Aspear Berry that grew in the mountains." Serena went on. "However, all those that had attempted the quest before had failed."

9. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    Okay, Maria. That's enough with the chocolate. You don't want to spoil your dinner! The Gardevoir took Maria's candy bag away and replaced it with a hearty bowl of vegetable soup. After doing so, Evergreen had a bowl herself and sat down beside Kiseki. Getting dinner too?

10. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "Oh, yes," Kiseki replied to Evergeen's question. "I don't think you can consider berries as dinner though." She then quickly munched on another berry, smiling after getting the taste.

11. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    Evergreen facepalmed. No no! You need something more than that! Berries will hardly fill you! You need... soup, yes, that ought to do the trick. She got up to pour Kiseki a bowl and brought it back. Oh right. Does Chieri want some too? She asked as she passed the bowl to Kiseki.

Maria was happily enjoying her dinner.

12. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    Kirito walked around the village. Looking up to see the moon going up. Without notice he walked into the forest.

13. WavePearl

Cuidachta
    (Corvisquire)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,633.7
  14. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    "No where. He just is thoughtless wondering around.)

It was bumping into a tree. That Kirito noticed where he was. "Alright. Not good" he sighed. As he searched his way back

15. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    Im sorry for the double post. I cant find the edit button. I wanted to add something.))

((Unless kirito meets chieri??))

16. WavePearl

Cuidachta
    (Corvisquire)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,633.7
  17. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    (I cant see it. I use my phone always. Guess its a bug or something. )

18. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    @~Dream-Of-The-Elements~

(If you are using the new LV theme, the Edit button missing is a bug. It happens to me as well as I can't edit my posts using my phone. For Chieri, she actually goes missing.)

Kiseki just smiled at Evergreen after the Gardeboir gave her a bowl of vegetable soup. "I actually wanted to not eat that much because I think I'm getting... chubbier I guess?"

The girl just laughed at this and after hearing Evergeen's offer of giving Chieri a bowl of soup as well, she began to talk once more. "I'm sure she'd love to!"

19. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    (I report ig anyway. Just change ig if i need to edit. Wont double post)

Kiriyo safely was back and walked to the inn. He saw the two girls sitting. As he took what he alwayz had. Sandwhich and milk and sat beside them

20. WavePearl

Cuidachta
    (Corvisquire)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,633.7
    "The eldest boy--we'll call him Hajime--volunteered to go first, and set out early the next morning." Serena went on. "At first, Hajime's journey was uneventful, but as he was traveling through the mountains, Celebi appeared to him, and asked..."

"Where are you going, young lad?" Ash jumps in the role of Celebi.

"My mother is very sick, and I am searching for a legendary Aspear Berry said to cure her." Serena replies as the eldest son. The two continue like this:

"The place you speak of is the Shining Grove, but you mustn't go there! A fearsome Gyarados lurks within the water around the tree you seek."

"But I have to save my mom!"

"Very well, if you must find this Aspear, I will give you a hint. If the wind warns you not to approach the Aspear tree as it rustles through the reeds, the Gyarados is awake, and you must turn back. If the wind says it is safe, you can approach the tree, for the Gyarados is sleeping."