1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Pokemon: Jewels of the Aether (IC thread

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by WavePearl, Jan 8, 2017.

1. WavePearl

WavePearl Believer in Possibilities

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,937.8
    Misty led the group down a long corridor, with Brock and the others not far behind. "Wonder where this goes?"

"It goes into a small room up ahead." Serena replied.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    (Sorry)

Kirito eventually made it also through the tunnel seeing an ope space before that

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,937.8
    Serena studied the map some more. "It's possible to just bypass the majority of the traps and puzzles with some routes. But the route we're on still has some puzzles and traps."

4. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    "That doesn't sound good..lets stay on our toes.." Seline kept a careful eye on her friends, worried a trap might lead to injuries. "Luckily this is a short path.."

5. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,937.8
    "It's not necessary to go on all the paths." Serena explained. "Of course, I can't see very much detail from the map that my seeing spell creates."

"Seems whoever built this place wanted to reward those willing to take a risk.' Brock mused.

6. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Maria and Evergreen kept on walking. While Maria was fine, Evergreen had already taken into account that Kirito was missing. She wasn't surprised.

It's gotten a little darker, hasn't it?

"I doubt it. We've got enough light," Maria replied.

Evergreen facepalmed that Maria didn't understand what she was getting at.

7. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    Kiseki was silent the whole time. She was alarmed herself that there were going to be traps and puzzles, but she was just too tired to give any form of response. Deep inside however, she was worried for everyone else. This, added with the stress that had gotten to her ever since Chieri had disappeared, made her fatigued physically, mentally, and emotionally.

8. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    Kirito was waiting into the empty room. He said there. Deciding to meditate a little. He closed his eyes and atarted focussing on his innerself. Slightly he flew up while him being in a meditating pose

9. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    How much further do we have to go? Evergreen complained.

"My guess: not much farther?" Maria said.

10. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,937.8
    @ShireHime

"Is everything okay?" Brock noticed Kiseki's glum face. The group had arrived in a room filled with festive artwork from an era long past.

11. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    It took Kiseki a few seconds to realize that Sir Brock was talking to her. She quickly looked at Sir Brock. "Yes, I'm fine. Sorry about that..." Kiseki wasn't good at lying, unfortunately, and her sad expression was still on her face.

12. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,937.8
    @ShireHime

"You're worried about Chieri..." Brock could sense what was wrong.

"She's alive...I can sense her." Ash agreed. "She's most likely in the large center room where all the routes converge."

13. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    She'll be fine. You and I know that! Evergreen assured Kiseki. She held one of Kiseki's hands with both of hers and looked at Kiseki closely. You look really, really, tired. Keep your head up! Sleeping can wait until after we've found her, and hopefully she'll be okay.

Maria tapped the hilt of her Orichalcum katana just as a habit. The centre room couldn't be much farther - she just hoped there weren't any monsters on the way there.

14. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,937.8
    @122 Generation

(luckily, you managed to pick a monster-free route. This doesn't mean there are no traps or puzzles.)

15. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    (kirito is waiting in a different room, maybe farther ahead?)

16. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,937.8
    @~Dream-Of-The-Elements~

(That works)

Misty noticed that the festive artwork on one wall appeared to form a picture. "I think this was once a mosaic or something. But that doesn't explain why the image is scrambled..."

"Perhaps we need to reassemble the image to open the way forward." Brock suggests.

17. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    Kirito still was meditating and even so, somehow got a connection with EverGreen without him noticing.
    He tried to think back, what had happened to his father, finding his 2 only friends
    Kirito had a hard time to figure out what had happened to one friend who didn't even seem to be on earth anymore.

Kirito remembered a girl walking towards her, she said something, seems he didn't care. and sudden opened some portal and shoved her in it.

He felt tears well up. ''What happened.'' He whispered

(I can't find the original post of this anymore, I recall something like this happened)

18. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    (Seems you or Wave might have to do some digging XD maybe. I remember someone like that. Ah. Post 1681)

"Ooh! So it's like a game! I like games," Maria said.

Evergreen looked like she was up for something like this too.

19. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,937.8
    "The next question is how to move the pieces." Ash mused. "Psychic power is not often seen in humans."

20. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    "Hmmn..like a puzzle.. Any idea what the original image is?" Seline observed the scrambled mural.