1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Pokemon: Jewels of the Aether (IC thread

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by WavePearl, Jan 8, 2017.

1. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Oh. Finally. No more seasickness... Evergreen said. She was more than happy to set food on land again. Although, it is very hot here.

"You're telling me, Evergreen," Maria said. She herself was still wearing the oversized cloak of hers. "I could really go for some ice cream."

You keep that up with your sweets, and you'll have a stomachache. No! You can't have any yet, Evergreen said.

2. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    Seline yelped as a cape suddenly blindsided her, covering her head. "Hot..!", she carefully held the heavy cloak, wiping her head. "..A dress like this isn't proper for heat.."

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. WavePearl

WavePearl Believer in Possibilities

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,007.6
    (have Serena perform or explore a bit?)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    (I'll let others make the call)

Evergreen was still looking under the weather when she stood, so she opted to sit on a bench with Maria sitting beside her. The Gardevoir didn't even have time to scold Kirito again, and instead had a gummy.

5. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    "I agree with that Seline.: as he wiped of his sweat. "However some steps you need tp take to become student of mine." He chuckled. "Remember I wanted to boost your confidence"

(Umm hard to say. I say perform)

6. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,007.6
    (so that's 1 neutral and one for perform--I'll see what the others say before moving on

7. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    (I could go either way, but I'm more inclined with a performance.)

Kiseki walked with the others, noticing how hotter it was than usual. When she saw that Kirito gave, well, more like threw it at Seline, she was quite annoyed for Seline. "You do know that you could've given it properly, right?" She looked at Kirito's eyes with both concern and part scolding.

8. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,007.6
    "Let's head for the inn." Serena suggested. "It was a long voyage, after all."

9. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    "I could have yes." He smirk seeing her eyes looking like that. "Fine fine. Next time I shall consider doing that" he shook his shoulders. "Besides she doesnt mind right" looking at Seline

10. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,007.6
    The inn was not as busy as one would've thought. In addition to a few native villagers and travelers from all over, the exotic banners and exquisite carvings gave the inn a mystical feel.

Serena, meanwhile, was happy to be getting her instruments out after the trip. She wondered what kinds of music was common on the island, and what research had been done on the native traditions.

11. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Maria and Evergreen grabbed a table to rest. While Maria was exhausted from the heat, Evergreen was still coming to grips with her seasickness.

"Maybe you should get some sleep, Evergreen," Maria suggested.

12. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Seline stared, then placed Kirito's cape onto a table once in the inn. Seline thought for a moment, then timidly approached a native, asking about cooler attire as her heavy clothes were cooking her alive.

13. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,007.6
    @Shadria

"If you need cooler clothing, there are merchants around the city willing to trade." the woman smiled. "Let it never be said my people failed to offer a fair and honest price for a weary traveler."

14. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    "Thank you, I'll be sure to remember come morning.." Seline smiled, thanking the nice lady.

15. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    I think...I just need a hot meal, Evergreen said. As it happened, the inn was serving a round of soup, which was a welcome sight. Too tired to get up, Maria opted to help serve Evergreen a round.

"You know, aren't you going to be hot, drinking hot soup in hot weather? But, whatever," Maria said.

Evergreen gladly took the soup and began to eat.

16. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    "Well Seline. You still wanna be my student" as with one tip of his wand and the cape dissapeared. "Only for being a less cowars of course" he said

17. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Ugh... Can that guy not be a showoff for once? Evergreen thought.

Maria got herself a slice of cake.

18. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,007.6
    Serena was tuning up at another table. Many of the native people present were interested in her instruments--lutes had been introduced to the islands some centuries before, with mandolins soon after. But the natives did not see them that often.

19. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Seline yawned and requested a room, tired. "..Night everyone.."

20. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,007.6
    Move on to the next day?)