1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Pokemon: Jewels of the Aether (IC thread

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by WavePearl, Jan 8, 2017.

1. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,438.5
    (Suppose so)

"Oh, good night, Seline," Maria said.

I'm not feeling well. I think I'll get some early sleep, Evergreen said.

"Oh yeah, I better pay the innkeeper, come to that," Maria said.

2. WavePearl

WavePearl Believer in Possibilities

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,926.7
    And so, the sun set on another day in paradise. But for the group, they weren't here on vacation--only one angel remained.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    Kirito just looked at her leaving. "Oi. Just give me an answe4" he sighed as he decided to pay and wen5 for bed.

The enxt morning he stood up doing his usual stuff. "One to go" looking on his bracelets. Going downstairs for a sandwhich and milk like everyday

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,926.7
    Brock woke up with a smile as the sun streamed in the window. "Another day of adventure in paradise..."

5. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    Seline yawned, waking up. "..Good morning..", she headed down for breakfast. "Anyone want to head to the market with me?"

6. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    "Sure. I dont have anything else to do" Kirito stood up. "I really need some new clothes"

(I hope to make a different outfit for Kirito with dreamselfy)

7. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,926.7
    The market was a large open air area. Merchants from all over the world came to trade, and the native peoples in return sold some of the art and items their tribes were known for.

8. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    (same, although I don't know what sort of outfit to strive for.)
    Seline approached a tailor selling local attire, observing the type of clothing available. "Hello, ..I..I was hoping I could, hopefully, be fitted for a new dress? The clothes I wear now is too warm.."

9. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,926.7
    @Shadria

"All right, what sort of dress are you looking for?" the tailor asked. "I have many different styles on offer."

10. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    "U..uhm...d..Do you perhaps have something light, but with modest covering, ...good for a traveller?" Seline observed the styles on offer, unsure on which to choose.

11. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,926.7
    @Shadria

(what is Seline looking for?)

12. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    (Sadly that is where I'm stuck. I can't think of anything, just something that can handle the weather better...)

13. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,438.5
    Evergreen was still feeling sick, oddly, and she wanted to stay in the inn. However, given that Maria wanted to head outside, she didn't have a choice. For all Evergreen knew, Maria could be careless!

Yeah, yeah. I'll come with you... Evergreen said, as she followed Maria outside. It looked pretty hot outside too, so Maria decided not to wear her usual cloak. Instead, she was wearing her usual dress beneath.

14. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    "Umm lets see" Kirito looked at the dresses. Finding a green with a long sleeve. "How abou t this?" As he took it walked over to Seline. "Its perfect for a student"

15. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    Kiseki was also shopping at the district, looking for better clothing that fitted the weather. To be perfectly honest, her outfit wasn't even fitted for anything that demanded more wind. Thus, she ended up looking for a new dress. When she finally found the dress she wanted, a blue dress, she approached the saleslady. "How much would it cost for this dress?"

16. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,926.7
    @ShireHime

(What does the dress look like? This will affect the lady's reaction)

17. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    @WavePearl (The same dress of Kiseki that I posted at page 9 of the Sign Ups and Discussions Thread ^^)

18. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,438.5
    Maria decided to drop by the marketplace in search for dresses herself. Evergreen of course tagged along, but she was still feeling under the weather.

"We might have to see a cleric if we have to," Maria said. "I don't want you to get sick!"

Evergreen smiled. Now, while Maria was looking at the dresses, Evergreen meanwhile wanted to get a hat or something.

19. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    While he had put the dress over Seline had, he searched himself for some new clothes. ''Umm, wish that Kiseki could help me.'' he wondered, as he than grabbed some random stuff and Tried them on. he walked out, looking at himself. ''So what would anyone think, I look pretty good like this.'' he grinned

20. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,926.7
    @ShireHime

"Perhaps you'd like this one?". The tailor offered a blue and white outfit that resembled a wave.