1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Pokemon: Jewels of the Aether (IC thread

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by WavePearl, Jan 8, 2017.

1. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    Kiseki and Chieri were both tired themselves, but knowing that it was all over and that peace had been restored, they were both optimistic and felt like everything is going to be fine. Kiseki even forgot about her fears of separation with everyone else as she held on to Chieri's wings tightly, hugging the Altaria. "It's all over... thank the heavens!"

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    Kirito looked up. He stood up and hold Kisekibclose to him. "Come with me tp my home" he whispered into her ear

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Kiseki had already made up her mind some time ago and it was definitely something she thought about deeply. "I wonder how a new life at your hometown would be like?" She smiled at Kirito, optimistically. Quite strange for the usual pessimistic side of her, but she was glad she was feeling comforted by the light.

4. WavePearl

WavePearl Believer in Possibilities

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,937.8
    (are we ready to move on to the ending?)

5. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    @WavePearl

(I wonder if I could bring Leon to this RP so he can meet the others? I'd have to end off my other RP first though. Or should Maria end off by going to him instead?)

6. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,937.8
  7. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    (Okay. I can run with that.)

Maria giggled at Kirito. So he really was intent on bringing Kiseki with him. If she recalled properly, Kirito also came from Kalski. "Ooh... so they want to start afresh together."

Evergreen crossed her arms. It looks like he is serious too. But I'm glad that Kiseki is feeling more optimistic.

Maria went up to Seline too. "What about you? What's on your mind afterwards? You said you were homeless..."

But I don't want Azelia to leave... Evergreen complained. I'm used to her playing around my shoulder or my head!

"What if Seline came to live with us?" Maria suggested.

Evergreen stared.

8. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,937.8
  9. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    "Guess we need firsr ro get through the rage of my father. But no worries. He ia very kind" he laughed. "Still in my town is mostly snowy all year and there is this weird flare guild controlling us. But ot will be fine"

(He doesnt know kaslki is freed)

10. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "I'm excited to see your home," Kiseki listened to Kirito describing his home and it made her feel like she needed to see it now.

"And wait, snow?!" She asked in a way that her eyes were almost shining. "This makes me even more excited!"

Chieri just sighed at her friend's reaction. Nonetheless, she was happy for her. [You might just end up slipping on frozen lakes again, Kiseki!] The Chieri teasingly said.

The Altaria also noticed that everyone was planning their futures and was excited to learn how everyone else will adapt to the new changes. She approached Maria, Evergreen, Seline, and Azelia. [Things are definitely going to be different now. But the truth is, I'll definitely miss all of you.]

11. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    "Yeah all year long. Of course it gets warmer in the summer but not much" kirito laughed at how excited she was. "We do need to travel to Kalski first. Ob the way I pick up Celia"

12. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    Azelia nodded. [I'll miss all of you too!], the Ribombee was crying. Seline paused, hearing Maria's suggestion. "R-really..?", the cleric tried hard but she couldn't hide her tears. "I..I'd love to.."

13. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,937.8
    The next day, the group arrived to the Aiiro Castle to a heroes welcome. People jostled to get a glimpse of the heroes that saved the world.

14. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Evergreen translated Chieri's words into understandable thoughts. Even then, Maria became a little sad. "I'll definitely miss you and Kiseki too, Chieri!" she went up to hug the Altaria's fluffy side.

Evergreen fared worse. She had gotten so attached to her friends that she, like Azelia and Seline, was crying. She didn't hear Seline's reply.

After Maria had hugged Chieri, she went to Seline. "But yeah, of you came to live with us, that wouldn't be the end! My home isn't very big since I share it with Leon, but we should be able to work something out."

She looked at Kiseki again. So she was going to a snowy place with Kirito? That seemed exciting. She wondered how it would actually turn out after King Lance's announcement.

15. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    Kirito felt himself unsure feeling the eyes upon him. "Im no hero" he muttered only gazinh at his feet. By now he had hos old clothes on. As he felt a chill when they entered the palace. So others could witness his easy way to change clothes with only the tip of his wand

16. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,937.8
    (ready for the ending?)

17. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    (Yeah I am)

18. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,937.8
    The throne room fell silent as King Lance arrived, with his retinue not far behind. "People of Chiron...we gather here today to celebrate a great victory, and honor the four heroes and their courageous allies, who have brought us peace."

19. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "You are one," Kiseki held Kirito's arm as she muttered a cheering message. "Believe and forgive yourself."

When His Majesty came into the hall, Kiseki could notice how powerful King Lance's voice was; not on how loud it was, but the way that everyone suddenly kept quiet. She blushed, embarassed when the king announced that the four of them were heroes. It made her feel like she just contradicted what she said to Kirito seconds earlier.

20. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    Kirito gave a small smile. "You to should believe in yourself. In time I will forgive myself" as he kissed her cheek. Listening to the kiny voice