1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Pokemon: Jewels of the Aether (IC thread

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by WavePearl, Jan 8, 2017.

1. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    "I..I'm Seline, and this is Azelia." She stared at the small bug type, who had now started to rest on her staff.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Captain Comet

Captain Comet Fallen Star Baby

Shiny Space
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,521.6
    Basic Gary Oak ★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Jaw Fossil ★★★Galladite ★★★★
    "What are you doing in Kandiun then?" Soren asked Lillie. "Isn't Arceus in Sinoch?"

(There. Edited.)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. WavePearl

WavePearl Believer in Possibilities

Cuidachta
    (Corvisquire)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,633.7
    (Shinou's counterpart is named Sinoch in this world)

4. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    "What? THE Mythical Arceus? How are you even gonna do that?" Kiseki said, still in shock after hearing about Lillie's plan. "It may sound crazy, but it would seem like it'll be an awesome adventure" Kiseki added. After Soren asked on what Lillie was doing in Kandiun, she replied "Soren is right... I've heard myths about Arceus while I was singing in the castles of kings and queens and found out that the Mythical Arceus lives in Sinoch".

Later on, she saw a strange figure who seemed to be listening at their conversation about Arceus. Asking the strange person, she asked "U-uhm, who might you be?"

5. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,913.7
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    Kirito gave a small nod. " nice meeting you"

He listened . And thought about it thay he never been to sinoch. Just before replying th e other girl looked at thr new person. "Great more of them" he let go of lillie hands and stood before the group with his wand ready to attack. " who are you. Why are you listening in."

6. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,346.1
    "Oh!" Maria said, a little startled. She raised her hands in the air (though technically it was the sleeves). "I, uh... I'm just a traveler looking for a certain person. That's all!"

These two characters probably had enough reason to be intimidating, the boy and the girl who were clearly older than Maria was. Maria didn't dare remove her hood yet, to avoid the risk of being identified. "Would you happen to be in the know for someone named "Lillie"? I can't say much, but all I know is that she's in need of help, and..."

7. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    "Lillie? Why do you know her? But if you're looking for her, she's right behind you, silly!" Kiseki said, chuckling afterwards. The girl seemed to be a little shy, but Kiseki understands her. After all, she went through that stage in her life. Where she's really shy because no one wanted her... because she was stupid, cause she was dumb.

"Argh! Now's not the time for those negative thoughts Kiseki!" Kiseki thought, trying to scold herself.

8. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,913.7
    "Pull off your hood. And say your full intentions that you need with lady lilly instead the only she needs help story" kirito didnt lowe4 his wand

9. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,346.1
    Maria didn't know what to make of two completely different attitudes directed right towards her. In fact, it was humourous on one end, and illogical on the other. If this was the case, then Maria had reason that she wasn't in any danger at all. On the contrary, the girl here had made it apparent that Lillie was... right behind Maria?! Almost wanting to laugh, Maria removed her hood to look at the people around her closely.

"Okay. Hello!" Maria greeted innocently.

10. WavePearl

Cuidachta
    (Corvisquire)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,633.7
    "Hello there--I am Serena of Mayul." Serena introduced herself to Maria. "And this is my partner Krystal." she added, gesturing to her Braxien.

Just then, Lillie emerged from the small crowd. "I am the Lillie you seek."

11. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,913.7
    Kirito lower3d his wand and sealed it again in his robes. He only looked at the group now

12. Captain Comet

Captain Comet Fallen Star Baby

Shiny Space
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,521.6
    Basic Gary Oak ★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Jaw Fossil ★★★Galladite ★★★★
    "Well someone seems defensive." Soren said. He turned to the no-longer-hooded girl. "Who are you?"

13. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,913.7
    Is it that weird? At least I tried to protect you, who knows what she was.' Kirito answered anoyed. but turned back to the new face

14. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,346.1
    "Oh! Heheh, I'm just a traveler trying to make my way around the world," Maria joked. "To be more exact, I'm looking for someone. Not just Lillie over there -" Maria glanced at Lillie and gave her a friendly wave. "-but I'm also looking for... Hmm, maybe I can tell you later. So, Lillie! I'm here because of that request you sent to me! You know, Maria Lougheed! I wouldn't have thought you'd forget already."

Before Lillie had a chance to respond, Maria turned to Serena. "Hey! I was watching your performance earlier near the marketplace! It was great! Although... I really don't have any gold on me right now..."

15. WavePearl

Cuidachta
    (Corvisquire)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,633.7
    @[member="122 Generation"]

"That's okay--just knowing my performance made you happy is payment enough." Serena smiled.

"I didn't forget my request, Lady Maria." Lillie smiled. "Although I was beginning to wonder if you were lost."

16. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,346.1
    Maria was all smiles upon hearing Serena's reply, but Lillie got her all the more flustered.

"Oh! You don't have to call me a lady, Lady Lillie!" Maria replied nervously. She waved her hands as if to shake off the idea. "I'm way too young! But still, if you insist, I think 'lady' has a nice touch to it! Yes, I did get lost. This city is too big."

17. WavePearl

Cuidachta
    (Corvisquire)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,633.7
    "Well, Vertania is one of the region's crossroads--Argenta to the north, Mayul to the south, and the Aiiro City to the west." Serena mused as Krystal counted her tips and deposited them back into a bag for safekeeping. "A lot of people come here each day.

An idea occurred to her. "Maybe i could take you guys to Mayul? Perhaps the sage and my friend Ash would be able to help you all, especially Lillie."

18. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,913.7
    "Sounds like a plan" kirito replied. Walking back to Lilly and took one of her hands

19. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,346.1
    Maria grinned. "Okay, I suppose we have to start somewhere," she said. "By the way, I never caught your names - apart from Lillie and Serena. Who are you?" As an afterthought, Maria took out her Heart Charm from her bag. "Okay, while we're at it, how about I introduce you to my partner too?"

The Heart Charm glowed briefly before a burst of light shot out of the charm and onto the ground. The light morphed to take the shape of a Pokémon, and before long a Kirlia was standing right before Maria.
    "This is Evergreen," Maria introduced, "my best friend since forever!"

Evergreen looked at Maria first, and then at Maria's companions. "I wouldn't have thought you to be the type to make strange friends, Maria," Evergreen said, albeit Maria probably wouldn't understand her unless she said it through telepathy.

20. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,913.7
    Kirito took a long sigh. 'My name is Kirito,' as a sign of saying hi, he waved a little cause the gold bracelets chim against each other.
    looking down at the kirlia. 'I am surprised it isn't evolved into a gardevoire or Gallade yet.'