1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Pokemon: Jewels of the Aether (IC thread

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by WavePearl, Jan 8, 2017.

1. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    (In my defunct fanfic, Evergreen is supposed to be a Gardevoir already. I'm just dialing back a few steps in the interest of this roleplay XD)

"She still has a bit to learn, that's for sure," Maria agreed with Kirito. "Maybe in the longer run, she'll grow to be a Gardevoir! But that might come later."

2. WavePearl

WavePearl Believer in Possibilities

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,007.6
    Serena just smiled. "So--are we all ready to go to Mayul?" she asked as she gathered up her instruments.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    "I'm sure ready," Maria replied, and after Evergreen nodded, Maria added, "and I'm sure Evergreen is too! With enough luck, we won't have to encounter any hostiles on the way."

4. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,007.6
    "All right everyone--we'll be there momentarily." Serena replied.

With that, she sang Seios, higarima laisido... teleporting herself, the group, Krystal, and her instruments away in a flash of light, arriving in the Mayul square some seconds later.

5. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    Seline looked around, surprised. "A..A warp..? Amazing work there, Lady Serena!" Azelia went off on her own, exploring the town square in intense curiosity. "..Uh..oh..I'm Seline, and my little friend..who just went off again...is Azelia.."

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    "Teleportation. Something I never manages to control" he thought when there sudden stood in the towns square

7. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    "Wow! I never thought that songs could be used to teleport into different places!" Kiseki said after they were teleported to the town square. Everything was quite different from the town where they first met.

8. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,007.6
    The town of Mayul was smaller than Vertania, but no less busy. The small market was bustling, the children played on the hill near the maple tree where Serena would give the children their lessons every day, and the training grounds bustled with the thunks, clangs and whistles of people honing their combat skills.

"Good day, Lady Serena." a guard smiled as he passed by, on patrol for any danger or troublemakers.

"And to you likewise, good sir." Serena replied.

One person, a black haired boy in a majestic red, white, and gold costume, stood out from the simply dressed townsfolk. When he wasn't giving the children magic lessons, he was practicing his flute or honing his skill with the bow. A Pikachu was perched on a box, watching its master send arrow after arrow into the well loved target.

9. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Maria was still trying to come to terms that she had literally been transported from one place to the next. Vertania to Mayul... Wow, impressive. To Evergreen, though, this definitely wasn't her first experience with teleportation, but that was another story for her. Maria didn't need to know about that.

While Maria and Evergreen followed Serena through the town, the former almost forgot about Seline's introduction upon landing in this new location. Taking that into account, Maria turned to the others. "And what are your names?"

10. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    "Are you just deaf of a moron? I wonder. I guess both" Kirito replied. Remembering he already introduced himself and pretending to act nice

11. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    "Hmm..." Maria replied innocently. "Oh right! You're Kirito! Heh, you have to excuse me for a bit. I have trouble remembering names! Well... anyway, I'm quite certain I haven't got all of your names."

She looked at everyone's faces one at a time to try to remember. "Okay, so you're Serena. You're Kirito. You're Lillie - I think. And you're..." she looked to the girl with the yellow dress, incidentally the one who pointed out to Maria who was Lillie. "I didn't catch your name! Oh, and you're Seline, with a little friend called..."

Maria blanked, and this forced Evergreen to shake her head. It's Azelia, Maria. Come on! Evergreen thought.

12. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    With the names figured out, Maria now turned to Serena, but she was already walking away. So in light of that, Maria glanced at Lillie. "So... uh, what are we doing here?"

13. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,007.6
    (Serena is still present, for the record--she's just gone to get Ash)

"We're here in hopes the sage may be able to help us our journey." Lillie replied

14. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    ''So and where does this sage live?'' Kirito had no idea who it might be, he heard names but he wasn't convinced it was the same sage as who helped him back than, after his helper took care of him. He wondered.
    he crossed his arms , being deep in thought.

15. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,007.6
    (How would you guys prefer to meet Ash? You guys go to him, or Serena beings him to you?)

16. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    We cab walk over there. Or else we keep standing in the same spot, also wave. Does it matter if Kirito has some connection to Brock?)

17. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,007.6
    (well, in what way is this connection?)

18. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Maria was in the mood for asking Lillie whether she might know where Leon might have gone to, but Maria figured Lillie just might not have knowledge of that. After all, Leon was not Lillie's business. It was Maria's, and Maria's alone...

She was distracted by Serena walking away to... wait, who was that black haired boy she was walking towards? Curious, and not just because of what the boy wore, Maria followed Serena. It did not take long for Maria to realise that this boy probably knew Serena, but who was this boy? Before Maria realised it, she had bumped into Serena and stumbled back.

19. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    (Brock had saved him from himself. First the guardian had to stop him. And than brock healed him and let him cross to the otherside. And I figuered the golden bracelets he wears is to make him atone from his sins)

Kirito looked at Maria who just seems to follow the woman Serena everywhere

20. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,007.6
    (I'm still confused--what did Brock save him from?)

Serena gasped when she felt Maria bump into her. "Are you okay?"

Ash examined Maria for a moment. "No injuries I can see, but just in case..."

He charged a little light energy. "Life's refreshing breeze, blow in energy! Cure!"