1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Pokemon: Jewels of the Aether (IC thread

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by WavePearl, Jan 8, 2017.

1. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    (From himself. From his evil side wantig to hurt others.)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    Seline poked over, having followed Serena and Maria silently. "..Y..You know..cure? I..I've been trying to learn that for a while now..pretty hard for me.." She watched the boy, Azelia going over to mess with his Pikachu.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    "Oh, thank you," Maria said nervously, as the energy surrounded her and she could feel the relief of energy restoring her. Wait a minute. It was only a light bump, so was it really necessary? This boy seemed to care for basically anyone. That went without saying she had no idea who this boy was, which embarrassed her a little. "Ahaha, who are you, my friend?"

4. WavePearl

WavePearl Believer in Possibilities

Cuidachta
    (Corvisquire)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,622.7
    "Ash the Red of Mayul, at your service." Ash replied. "When I'm home, I help Serena by giving the children magic lessons and make magical items to sell."

"Pika!" the mouse creature smiled.

"...and this is Tintri, my Pikachu." Ash smiled, petting the mouse creature.

5. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    "Oh, it's nice to meet you, Ash. My name is Maria, and this is my Kirlia, Evergreen,," she said. As it happened, Evergreen watched the Cutiefly go over and pick on Tintri.

"Azelia?" Evergreen said. "What are you doing?"

6. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    Kirito watched the couple. He had just walked a long them.

7. WavePearl

Cuidachta
    (Corvisquire)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,622.7
    @[member="122 Generation"]

[Hey! stop poking me!] Tintri cried, a little annoyed by the Cutiefly.

(If you're curious, [anything like this] is translated Pokémon speak)

8. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    Seeing the two Pokémon fight. Kirito summoned his parner. The big female charizarf stood behinf him. "Celia" he said . The charizard nodded and picked the two tiny Pokémon up in his claws

9. WavePearl

Cuidachta
    (Corvisquire)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,622.7
    [Wha...] Tintri gasped as he felt himself being picked up by Charizard claws. [Who are you?] he asked the Charizard holding him, sparking nervously.

10. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    [Hey! Stop! You're hurting them!] Evergreen cried at the Charizard. Evergreen was pretty small, but she did what she could to slap the Charizard's back.

"Evergreen? Oh dear," Maria muttered as she watched the four Pokémon get into something of a little argument. The Charizard was holding Tintri and Azelia in her claws, and Evergreen was fruitlessly trying to stop everything altogether. "If you want, Evergreen, you can try to free them if you can!"

[You know, why didn't I think of that?] Evergreen replied. Silently she focused her psychic energy to try to free Tintri and Azelia from the Charizard's grasp.

11. WavePearl

Cuidachta
    (Corvisquire)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,622.7
    Tintri was surprised all the more as he was levitated back into Ash's arms. [What happened?]

"Psychic power." Ash replied.

12. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    "Heheh, well done, Evergreen," Maria remarked, as she watched the Kirlia fall on her back in relief. Happily, Maria helped Evergreen back up and the two returned to where Ash and Serena were standing. "So, my friends, my friend... uh, what's his name... Kirito and I were wondering, is there a sage who lives here, supposedly? There's just some things we need to know from him, I guess, or at least Lillie does."

[You could have mentioned Leon, you know,] Evergreen said, shaking her head. [Maybe this sage might have some knowledge?]

13. WavePearl

Cuidachta
    (Corvisquire)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,622.7
    "Sage Oak? His library is just down that pathway, past the school." Ash replied, pointing out a path leading west, past a majestic maple tree nearby the modest school building. When the weather was nice, the two friends would give the children of the town their lessons underneath the maple tree. The younger kids had their lessons in the morning, and the older kids in the afternoon.

"He enjoys visitors, and is always willing to help us plan lessons." Serena added.

14. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    "Ah, thank you, Sir Ash, and... Lady Serena," Maria said nervously, remembering to address them properly. "I'm sure the sage will not mind if I pay him a visit. If you don't mind, I'll be off first."

Evergreen soon rejoined Maria and the duo walked together towards the library. If anything, perhaps there was information on what kind of force had set up a stockade around their hometown in Lalusi. Leon was missing, so if Maria could get more information on who might be responsible, then maybe there was a way to help her hometown - needless to say the Sapphire Bay Company - repel and disperse the stockade. At least the Company could count on retaining its identity as a major trading port to keep the economy alive.

Maria wondered how Leon was doing now. Would he still be alive?

15. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    Kirito looked at them.
    Celia shook her head when the whole event happened and returned to hsi charm.

He followed the maria girl and when he finally caught up. He grasped her arm. "Well you think hurting my charizard would do you any good. Thee two Pokémon were fighting she only helps them. However not that a measily person or Pokémon could ever hurt a lv 100 charizard. Nice try though but dont ever do that again" he let go of her and continued his walk towards sage oak.

16. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Azelia clung to Seline's staff, quite frightened once she was freed. [I was only inspecting Tintri's ears..] She calmed down once Seline started to lightly rub her head. "..I..I'm Seline. Sorry about Azelia..she likes to go off on her own at times..I'm sure she didn't mean harm.."

17. WavePearl

Cuidachta
    (Corvisquire)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,622.7
    The sage's library was wide and spacious, with books on any topic. Sage Oak was also present, hanging up a map on the wall. "Hello there!" he smiled at the group.

As Ash and Serena explain everything, you guys take a look around...

18. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    Kirito went towards the more dark magic books

19. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    [You only wanted to inspect Tintri's ears?] Evergreen said to Azelia, albeit not loudly enough for Maria to hear. [Heh, if only you said so. I suppose that Charizard must have overreacted.]

Meanwhile, Maria had no idea how she was going to gain information on an invading force that had surrounded her home. Would the sage have any information on that topic? Maria tried to remain optimistic and approached Sage Oak. "Hi, sir," she greeted, even though he was directly talking with Ash and Serena. "Uh... My name is Maria. I was wondering... do you have any information on active military forces out in the world out there? You know, the types that are bent on conquering and such?"

20. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    [I..I never saw a Pikachu before..] Azelia huffed, trying to defend herself. [..It..it's not like I was doing something like..Fairy Wind..] Seline looked around, curious about books on healing magic. "Wow..t..there's a lot of books here.."