1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Pokemon: Jewels of the Aether (IC thread

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by WavePearl, Jan 8, 2017.

1. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    (That is awesome. Hihi thanx)

Kirito who didnt knew that, decided to not let it down this time. As he walked up to Brock. And grabbed his collar. "I do not know how yoi use those spells. But I demand you stop with that" he yelled. "And dont try to think so easy about my warning earlier in the stadium. Because I am dead serieus about it."

Even though the real kirito had no clue what the evil one did. The evil one remembered all of it

He let go of his collar. "So where next. Where will the great adventure lead us next"

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. WavePearl

WavePearl Believer in Possibilities

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,937.8
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    (I know. But like I said before Kirito doesnt know. He is out of the tournament so he doesnt care for the others. Ya can just reply. If I so not know it. I ask it )

4. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,937.8
    Brock was a little unnerved by Kirito's outburst. Yet he also understood that it was the darkness inside Kirito, not the true Kirito.

5. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    "Skitty got your tounge" as he just stood there. Looking at Brock. Anytime he was ready to draw his wand.

He wait it 5 seconds and drew his wand and put it under his chin. "Now no one can help you. " a small grin crossed his face. "You are at my mercy now. Even though I dont give any mercy" ready to cast a spell of fire

6. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,438.5
    Evergreen's eyes widened at whatever Kirito was going to do and shouted, telepathically, Stop!

Maria just stood there confused, as Evergreen shot a huge wave of psychic energy to freeze Kirito in his steps and stopping him from doing anything worse.

7. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    Kirito turned his heae towardw evergreen but was unable to do anythiny back. "Why you" he growled

8. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    Azelia watched before taking a stance by Evergreen. She glared, resting on the Kirla's shoulder. [Think we can take him on?]

9. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,438.5
    [Um... Maybe? I don't think we have to fight him, unless we have to,] Evergreen replied. Her focus on Kirito never left and her psychic power was holding him at bay. The glare she got from Kirito was intimidating, but she wasn't scared this time.

Maria pieced a few things together in her head and went over to take away Kirito's wand. "Hey, buddy. We have to wait for the tournament to finish. It's not like venting will make it go faster, you know! What's this about showing no mercy, anyway? We're not even in combat!" she scolded, as she looked up at Kirito with a cross expression.

Evergreen still watched Kirito carefully, then said to Azelia, [I do worry if both of us can take him on, too.]

10. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,937.8
    Brock, however, seemed unusually calm at the dark mage that was trying to attack him. I can't fight back...that's what he wants anyway...that, and fighting isn't the answer in this situation.

11. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,438.5
    "Um, Sir Brock?" Maria said. She held up Kirito's wand to him. "So what do we do now?"

If you're thinking of releasing him, I don't advise it! Evergreen said. Her psychic power was still holding Kirito at bay for now.

12. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    Kirito gave the same glare at Maria when she took away his wand. His heart raced at the adrenaline going through his body. "You all be sorry. " as he tried to move. The kirlia was surprisenly strong with her move.
    "You all. You all be sorry. And I dk not care about the stupid tournament."

Still whatver Maria had done. He did feel something. That he was sorry for what he was doing. Trying to stop whatecer the evil wanted to do. Even so he wasnt strong enough for it.

"Let me go. I shall stay calm" he said still mad and his gritted teeth. "As soon as that evergreen let go. Ican easily grab my wand and take them all out. Once and for all.: he thought

13. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,937.8
    (What should we do?)

14. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    Seline ran over, standing by Sir Brock. "A..Are you ok..?" She was worried, about everyone in the group..in the area, even, given Kirito's threats and power.

15. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,438.5
    (I suppose putting Kirito to rest should do it)

I'm not going to let go yet, Evergreen said. You know, I think you ought to be restrained!

"Evergreen. Come on, you know Kirito is better than that," Maria said, though. "Still, I think he should be calmer."

Plus, you're supposed to be helping our friend Lillie, eh? Come on, Kirito, Evergreen said.

(If, or when, Evergreen is a Gardevoir, she would be even more serious of protecting everyone else!)

16. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,937.8
    @122 Generation

Brock sighed--he still felt ashamed of bowing to the evil's threats. But then again, fighting was what the evil presence wanted, so nothing was the best thing he could've done.

17. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    "L..lilly." he said. As his mind thought about it. Slowly it became calmer. The fightinf lust he had dissappeared. Even thw evil one had a weakness called Lilly.

18. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,937.8
    (Periodically, you may get letters and care packages from Lillie, actually)

19. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    (He would be happy)

20. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,937.8
    Just then, a Fletching with an envelope in its beak fluttered into the square. When Ash took the letter, he recognized the return address. "Lillie!"