1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

1x1 Pokemon: Jewels of the Aether - On the Run (Tala x 1:22)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by 122 Generation, Mar 18, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    Michell3 ate her share. Hao smiled at the two love birds.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    "Really, this is tasty," Leon said. "How did you manage to pick something so nice that isn't a pie?" Even Belle looked impressed.

The Robins, on the other hand, were eating at the same time and talking at the same time.

3. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    "Well i um wanted that you had something different tjan pie. Its bad for you only eating that" as she took another small bite of hers

4. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    "That's... very thoughtful of you, I suppose," Leon said. "It's delicious. Still, it wouldn't be so bad if these ingredients were in a pie... Thanks." He continued to munch on his sandwich."

"It feels great we can have lunch like this together, and like we don't have to fight either," Robin added.

"It's refreshing... plus, we don't have to worry about any attacks. It's like we can rest at last," Robyn said.

5. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    "Hey to much of somethinf isnt good" as shs crossed her arms

6. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Robin and Robyn exchanged smiles. It seemed that Michelle cared for Leon that much. "Better listen to what she says..." Robyn said. "If you really want to marry her, you should slow down on the pies."

"But then again, if you want to marry him," Robin said to Michelle, "you should start making him pies."

Leon stared at him with surprised eyes. He blushed. "I... uh..."

7. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    Michelle felt red and her mouth fell open. "I..I..." were the only words she could think of. She looked away. To ashamed and emmbaresed to look at them

Hao stood up and licked Leon in a 2ay of approvel

8. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    "Exactly," Robyn said approvingly. "See? This is how two people get along. If anything, it sets part of the stage."

It was when Hao licked Leon that the ranger came to his senses. But he was still in shock. "Um... I suppose there has to be some kind of middle ground somewhere..." he suggested. Like Michelle, he looked the other way.

Belle looked at Leon, and then Michelle. They were really thick with their feelings, weren't they?

Robin kept a warm smile. It was cute how Michelle and Leon were reacting.

9. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    Michelle still stumbled over her words in the end she rather stayed silent. Hao only smiled as he picked theblast piece of sandwhich what Michelle had dropped down

10. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    For the most part, Leon had stayed just as silent as Michelle and finished his sandwich. With the Robins also done, Leon noticed that the knights had stopped working on salvaging the bank records. "Oh, it seems like they're done."

11. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    "We need to get going also" michelle finally spoke up. Her face was less red than it before was

12. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    "Aw... You're in a hurry to get away from me, eh?" Robyn said with a grin.

"No, it's probably because we have a campaign to finish," Leon replied. He could feel himself getting a little red again, in spite of himself. To save him a little misery, he said, looking at Robin, "Don't you have any further plans?"

Robin's eyebrows rose. "Oh! I, uh..."

Before Robin could say anything more, Viola and her rangers passed by and spotted the group. "Hey, there you are!" she said.

13. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    "Yep. I am done fighting" michelle nodded.
    "But im sure you two could be a nice couple" she grinned evily.

14. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    "Wait. What...?" Robyn blushed. "I think we are already..."

"What's going on?" Viola asked.

"Beats me," Leon said. "Michelle's just having a little fun with our Robins."

15. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    Michelle still grinned evily. "And when wil youbhave the wedding"

16. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Robyn blushed red even harder. "Wait, whaat? What wedding?! Robin... hasn't even proposed to me! I have no idea if he will..." She buried her face in her hands.

Leon sat back and lifted Belle into his arms, whereas Viola sat beside him and played with Belle's petals. Michelle seemed to be having fun, and with Robyn wearing a bright red face that almost everyone could see that, it couldn't have gotten worse. Not to mention Robin was sitting basically beside her.

17. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    "Aww dont be ashmed you said so yourselt. You are bassically onw being almost. So when wil the children come" she laughed harder

18. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Even Robin started to blush just as red as Robyn. Hearing Michelle essentially saying he and Robyn were the same was something he couldn't disagree with. Meanwhile, Robyn's face was so red that she felt like her hands were burning. She was even crying!

"Ch - children," she said, albeit muffled.

"Um... Maybe you need a moment," Robin suggested. He helped Robyn up and walked a few steps away from Michelle.

Leon couldn't resist chuckling.

19. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    Michelle smirkee at what she had accomplished. It merely pay back from.last time

20. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    (Eh? What was it that Robyn did? Was it the marriage thing?)

Leon noticed Michelle's smirk and sat closer to her. "What's on your mind? Did you plan for that to happen?" Meanwhile, Belle made herself comfortable around Leon's feet.