1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

1x1 Pokemon: Jewels of the Aether - On the Run (Tala x 1:22)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by 122 Generation, Mar 18, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    "So busy for so early" Michelle remarked aa she looked around. "Um the palace looks less impressive at day"

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    "You think so? I don't think I've ever noticed what it looks like at night," Leon said. He held hands with Michelle as they walked. Illumis was as busy as ever. Belle followed closely behind Leon's boots, as they found the post office soon after.

"I'll be right back," Leon said. He let go of Michelle and walked in.

Belle poked Michelle's ankle. [Um... Shouldn't we go after him?] she squeaked.

3. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    "You can go. Its not my place to read his cousin letter" she smiled. Blinking that she lil understood the bellosem

4. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Belle smiled and went into the post office. There, she found Leon having a letter in his hands.

"Oh, perfect timing, Belle." Leon waved the letter in front of her. "It seems Maria has been busy! She just got a letter sent here for me." He picked up Belle and placed her on the countertop so he could read the letter with her.

Dear Leon,

What do you mean, Michelle is your girlfriend now?! That is so unlike you! You've never been in a close relationship with girls, ever. That's a surprise! Let's see how much longer your relationship will last. I bet you might even consider marrying her... Ha, just kidding. So how is your campaign going now? Is home closer to being freed? I sure hope so. Plus, you should see Evergreen right now. She's awesome.

Maria

Leon blushed. "It seems even Maria thinks Michelle is a perfect pair for me. Gosh... Even she's talking about marriage." Belle shrugged.

There was a set of special stones that were also for sale in the post office. Now that Leon thought of it, he hadn't gotten Maria a gift for a while, so he opted to buy one, given the campaign was nearing its end. After buying, he attached it to the blank parchment he had and began to write.

5. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    Michelle was leaning against the wall of the post office. Looking to the blue sky seeing some wingull flying across.
    ''I wonder how Ian is doing.'' Just than Hao came out of his charm. ''O also hello Hao.'' she laughed petting the shiny umbreon

6. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Leon had taken a long time to write out his letter, mostly because he was at a loss for words with what his cousin had wrote. But eventually, he managed to get something down.

Dear Maria,

You honestly think that I might end up marrying Michelle? You know, that just might be a fantasy of yours! But maybe I ought to spend some more time with her first. Oh gosh, last night was horrible: I shared the same bed with her by accident! Okay, scratch that. If you do remember, remind me to tell you more about it.

Anyway, home should be really close to being freed now. There's only one more fortress to go through, which happens to be the enemy stronghold. Hey, maybe if there's time, I'll join you on your adventure. I'm sure you're having as much fun as me. What have you been doing?

I've also got a gift for you enclosed here. I hope you'll like it. Stay safe, and Evergreen too.

Leon

7. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
  8. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    (It did. And wrote a reply. But its gone DX)

Michelle bounced of the wall as Hao jumped out of the charm.
    "Come to think of it. You havent met them right?" She smiled at the shiny umbreon

9. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    (Ah...)

Leon made it out of the post office with Belle in his arms, after thanking the postmaster, and met up with Michelle outside. "Oh? What's going on?"

[She looks like she's having fun,] Belle said.

10. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    "I just thought that Hao hasnt met the royals just yet" she smiled. "And im sure she likes Bonnie a lot" Hao smiled a lot

(I even checked and there was a response for me. So no clue what happened)

11. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    (That's very strange)

"Haha, let's get going then. I'm sure Bonnie and Clemont would love to meet Hao too," Leon said. "Shall we get going?"

They made their way towards the north end of Illumis where the illustrious Chateau Illumis stood. Things seemed busier than the last time Michelle and Leon were here. Nevertheless, the public was allowed entry into the castle in the daytime as usual.

12. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    Hao walked up front. To excited to walk.
    "Hao do not walk to far. You get losr" Michelle called out . "Belle can you look at Hao for me please"

13. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    [Oh come on. Did he have to get lost NOW?] Belle squeaked.

"Heheh, I guess we could meet with the royals while Belle is looking for Hao," Leon said. "But didn't you want Hao to meet the prince and princess? We should probably go look for him."

Belle tried using Sweet Scent to look for Hao, but ended up attracting others instead. That wasn't what she had in mind.

"We can go check out the castle library," Leon said. "I doubt Hao would be in the throne room."

14. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    Michelle sighed. "Wheb Hao gets excited he forgets everythin around him. And just go aimlessy to his goal"

Hao looked around the massive crowd surrounding them. Making souds but he didnt hear anyone..
    He decided to continuee his walk forwards hoping to get to his destination

15. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    (Where's Hao gone?)

[Hao! Hao! Where are you...?] Belle squeaked.

Leon was at the castle library and asking around for a shiny Umbreon. So far, no one in the library had seen him, so Leon opted to stick around for a little bit more.

16. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    (He is at the fountain where he played with Belle)

"Darn it where is he" michelle clenched her fists.
    "Now where is Falborg. Than I could ge5 him"

17. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    (Oh... then he might not have time to meet the royals)

"I guess we should just go on ahead with our meeting," Leon suggested. He patted Michelle's shoulder. "Hao will turn up eventually, I hope. What do you think?"

[I'm just going to head outside and find him...] Belle squeaked.

"See if you can get him before our meeting! Unless Michelle, you're okay with the meeting going ahead."

18. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    Michelle sighed "Hao were are you" she said sad looking at the sky. "No we need to continue our journey"

Hao looked around. Sudden seeing a fountain he remembered playing there with Belle. Glad he saw something familiar he ran towards and jumped into it. From of the top he could see a lot more. So he gracefull jumped up.

While standing there he sudden felt something move under his leggs and fell off it along with the breakin piece. It nearly missed him but he waa hurt

19. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Belle had taken a while to look around for Hao, and she stopped to think about where he might have gone. He couldn't have gone far, right? But what if he did?

Back at Chateau Illumis, Leon grimaced. "Alright. Let's see if we can talk to the prince and princess."

@WavePearl

Leon went up to one of the castle guards. "Hi! I'd like to request an audience with Prince Clemont and Princess Bonnie. Do they have time? Or are they off somewhere?"

20. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    Michelle nodded but her mind was at Hao. Something wasnt right she could feel it.

Hao slowly tried to stand up but 2 of his leggs hurt it and the water he was lying in. Soothend the pain