1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

1x1 Pokemon: Jewels of the Aether - On the Run (Tala x 1:22)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by 122 Generation, Mar 18, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    Michelle lay on deck enjoying the sea. With Hao next Too her. "Ah so good"

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Leon and Belle glanced at Michelle. As usual, Michelle seemed to really enjoy being near the water.

He did turn his attention back to the river. His mind was on what he had purchased in Yantara. In a way, it made him think of the Robins in Flusselles. That also reminded Leon, that he and Michelle still owed them a visit.

Leon still felt tired, nonetheless. He closed his eyes to get some sleep. Belle kept watching the scenery.

3. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    Michelle eventually fell asleep also. She took a deep sigh. Hao did the same. Both they could sleep quietly.
    They also both dreamed that the rest of the team was with them

4. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Amazingly, the ship managed to make it to Illumis only after the sun had set. Illumis seemed prosperous as ever, but no surprise. By the time Belle started to stir Leon awake, the landscape was the city of Illumis. The ship soon docked on the pier, near SBC Headquarters Illumis.

[Wake up, Leon...] Belle squeaked.

5. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    Michelle and Hao slowly woke up , ''I think we are already there.'' She yawned. ''Had such a nice dream.'' as she returned Hao to her charm. ''Ready Leon..'' Seeing Belle being busy trying to stir him up. ''I know a better idea.'''As she took Leon arms, after putting Belle down. And slowly walked to the edge of the ship

6. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    (Michelle and Leon should make their report to the prince and princess)

Chateau Illumis was to the north of the port. Because it was only twilight, the community was lively. Patrons at the east district's Sparkling Fletchling were happily enjoying their drinks and meals. Some Illmus knights were patrolling the streets, but a lot of them were concerned with the relief efforts across Kalski.

Belle walked beside Michelle as she disembarked. [You sure it's a good idea to that?] she squeaked.

7. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    "Sure" she grinned. Just than she gave him a small push into the water. "Come on lazy bum" she laughed

8. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    The shock Leon received was not welcome. He fell into the water and immediately panicked upon waking up. He looked desperate to stay afloat too, but as soon as his cool returned, he was still.

"Michelle... That was not funny," he coolly said.

[Oh, Leon. It was. Come on. We have to go to the royals,] Belle squeaked. She too was laughing.

Leon swam to the edge and pulled himself out of the water. "I'll get you for this." He muttered to Michelle.

9. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    "O please. Take a joke. If you were sinking to the bottom I might have rescued you" she laughed. "And bettee not to get me back. " she winked at him as she gave him her scarf to dry a little

10. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    "No, I was not worried about sinking at all. It's just that you've gotten me all wet." Leon gratefully took Michelle's scarf to dry his hair, but not before shuddering at Michelle's winking. "I admire your versions of jokes, though."

Belle hugged Leon's foot, so Leon gave back Michelle her scarf before picking up Belle into his arms again. "Alright, let's go to the castle."

11. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    Michelle just smiled at him and put the scarf back intobher bag. "Lets go than"

12. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Leon, Michelle, and Belle soon were hurrying to Chateau Illumis. Because it was nighttime, Chateau Illumis was closed off to the public. Even so, the news Leon and Michelle had to deliver could not delay.

Two guards stood at the castle gates.

@WavePearl

Leon went up to one of the guards. "I'm sorry to be disturbing the castle at this late hour, but we urgently would like to speak to Prince Clemont and Princess Bonnie. We have good news to report."

13. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    "Too great news" michelle said excited. Smirking at the guard and send out Hao.

"Hao stay with us. Do not wander off and than you cab meet them" Hao nodded this time for sure tp stay with them

14. WavePearl

WavePearl Believer in Possibilities

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,937.8
    @122 Generation

"If you bring urgent news, I can admit you right away." the guard replied.

He turns to his partner. "Have a page awaken the prince and the princess."

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  15. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    @WavePearl

"Thank you," Leon said in response.

Several minutes later, Leon, Michelle, Belle, and Hao were waiting outside the throne room for the imminent arrival.

[This better be good,] the Bellossom squeaked. [I want to sleep.]

"Aw, Belle. Don't be like that. The prince and princess will be delighted to hear of this!" Leon said.

16. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,937.8
    @122 Generation

The prince and the princess arrived, albeit still in their nightclothes. "The guards informed us you had glad tidings..." Prince Clemont yawned.

17. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    @WavePearl

"Awfully sorry," Leon replied. For once, he couldn't stop smiling. "Shall we go inside the throne room? Or could I tell you right now?"

18. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    Hao looked at bonnie and ran towards her. He jumped up and dowb and ran circles arounr her in happiness.

Michelle sighed. "Im sorrt anyway. We can happily tell you two. Kalski is free of the flareguild" hoping to say the last sentence in union.

(I make Hao look like my dog XD)

19. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    @WavePearl

Looks like we'll just say it right here
    , Leon thought.

"It's true," he added to Michelle's words. "We ran the campaign with Dame Cordelia at Sekitai, and have captured the Flare Guild's final stronghold. There was a huge battle, and Michelle and I even faced Yveltal to save everyone's lives. Lysandre, the guild's commander, is now your prisoner. Would you believe he tried activating a weapon to wipe out all of us and direct it to Illumis? Cordelia has him right now, and the weapon is powered down for good."

He looked at the shiny Umbreon happily cuddling around Princess Bonnie's feet. "As Michelle has just told you, now Kalski is free."

20. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,937.8
    @122 Generation @~Dream-Of-The-Elements~

The castle exploded in cheers. "Words cannot thank you enough for your bravery and courage. In the morning, I will have this day proclaimed Victory Day." Prince Clemont smiled.

"The minstrels of Illumis will sing of your adventures for ages to come." Princess Bonnie replied.