1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

1x1 Pokemon: Jewels of the Aether - On the Run (Tala x 1:22)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by 122 Generation, Mar 18, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    (Yep a loy is going on right now. So I do noy always feel motivated to reply. Sorry)

Corsola looked down in sadness. Ian patted the corosola back. "You shouldnt worry. I onlu wanted that you are honest"
    Hao nodded in agreement. "We still can be friends"

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    (That much, eh? No worries)

Leon looked to Michelle, smiling. "What do you think? Want to come along?"

Belle puffed her cheeks. [That Corsola might be trouble!]

"I might as well check up on Evergreen." Maria stood up.

3. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    Michelle was confused at Belle outburst. "So somethiNBG is here and you are worries. Isnt Hao and Ian with you also??"

(Its nothing bad or anything. But thnz)

4. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    (Alright)

[Well...] Belle squeaked. [Hao and Ian are being...]

"I suppose she's saying that Hao and Ian are friendly towards this Corsola." Leon smiled a little and continued rubbing Belle's head. "There's no harm, I think."

Maria had decided to check up on the galley first.

5. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    Corosola talked to the rest about being abondon by her group and being scared of being alone

6. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    Evergreen listened in halfheartedly because she still wasn't feeling well, so she left Ian and Hao to do the listening instead. However, she caught at least the essence of Corsola's story, which she understood well.

[And somehow you managed to jump aboard this ship.] She muttered.

Maria eventually appeared at the Galley to find Evergreen and the others. "Oh... I see there's our new friend that Belle has been talking about," she said to Corsola. "She looks cute!"

I suppose. Evergreen kept her head on the table.

7. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    Corsola looked up abd jumped up to Maria. "Wanna be my friend please?"

8. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    Even though Evergreen's head was on the table, she still telepathically translated Corsola's words to human speech. Only Leon would have better luck at understanding Pokémon speech directly.

Maria smiled. "Okay! I can introduce you to more friends too."

9. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    Corsola looked up smiling. "That would be awesome"

Ian and Hao both nodded also

10. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    Maria picked up Corsola and started to lead the group away from the galley and to the deck again. "My, you're a heavy one, my friend!"

Although reluctant, Evergreen had gotten up, picked up her sun hat, and slowly followed Maria out to the deck. Belle and Leon would be there, and she figured a breath of ocean air might help her back on her feet. Evergreen could only hope.

11. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    Michelle looked up when she saw Maria . A corsola and the rest going back up to the deck. "So what is going on??"

12. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    "This little one, a heavy one, just wants to make new friends!" Maria said cheerfully. "I thought I'd introduce her to all of you. Evergreen says her name is Corsola."

[But we can't trust her! She's just a stowaway!] Belle squeaked anxiously.

Ugh... you never know. Evergreen sat down and leaned on Leon's shoulder for support. She was not feeling well.

"Whoa... Evergreen. Still sick, eh?" Leon smiled at the Gardevoir. He then turned his attention back to Maria. "Any ideas what to do with Corsola here?"

"Um... Can she stick around with us for now?" Maria asked, and she placed Corsola near Belle, Hao, and Ian. Belle looked frightened by Corsola's presence, but Evergreen hadn't had any problems. Then again, Evergreen had problems of her own as she continued leaning on Leon's shoulder unwell.

13. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    "Well. I do not have any charms left luttle one. But feel free to stay with us for awhile" Michelle said as she pet the corsola

14. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    Maria smiled. Even Michelle was already getting used to Corsola's company.

[How...? We've barely met her!] Belle squeaked, who was then petted by Leon.

"Cheer up, Belle. At least we have more company," he said. Meanwhile, Evergreen still felt ill, but was doing better since last night.

Before long, the sun started to set again.

15. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    Michelle yawned. "I guess I skip dinner. I am way to tired." hao smiled and yawned along. "Lets go . " Michelle kissed Leon and got followed byHao and Iqn

16. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    That left Maria, Leon, and the Pokémon.

"What's so funny?" Leon noticed Maria's giggling.

Maria replied, "I'll never get used to seeing you getting kissed like that. She may be your wife, but this is so out of character for you!"

"Hey..." Leon muttered. He couldn't say much since Evergreen had basically been leaning against him for the past while.

Meanwhile, Belle realised that Corsola was still around. [Well? Are you going to sleep now?]

17. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    Michelle sat on the bed with Hao and Ian before her. "You think we can get our friends back"
    Ian nodded and Hao smiled.

Corsola looked up. "Only when..." she yawned ans felt off sleeping

18. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    "Oh dear... I think you will need rest." Maria carried off Corsola to below deck, and as Leon helped Evergreen to her feet to do the same. Belle followed.

"I suppose dinner is in order." Leon said. Soon enough, they were in the galley.

19. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    Corsola snored a little. Making her feel comfortable in Maria arms

20. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    Soon enough, the group was all seated at a table again. There weren't any pies,so it was back to bread, oil, and vinegar for dinner.

"Aw... The little one is sleeping!" Maria said. She placed Corsola on the table, and then Belle. "Okay! Let's eat!"

Leon helped Evergreen take a seat before starting on his dinner.